Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health Epsom  (Read 737 times)

Offline Cherryridge

Anna is at Epsom this week. Lovely Korean girl. Reasonable English. Nice personality. Good massage. Kissing ,BJ and FS available which is unusual here. £60 extra for everything.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barley77

You're kidding me. Is this an advert?
Banned reason: Abusive troll

Offline Cherryridge

Banned reason: Tout.

Offline tp69

It's the second review of the same place, a month apart. Thought that wasn't permitted?

Not exactly a review.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Anna is at Epsom this week. Lovely Korean girl. Reasonable English. Nice personality. Good massage. Kissing ,BJ and FS available which is unusual here. £60 extra for everything.

You joined 5 years ago and in that time you've made 9 posts and submitted 3 reviews and 11 of that total were about this establishment.

I have been to this shop many times and I do like it and have reviewed it positively myself. It is far from perfect however and some of the comments you've made in the past have been OTT.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline tp69

You joined 5 years ago and in that time you've made 9 posts and submitted 3 reviews and 11 of that total were about this establishment.

I have been to this shop many times and I do like it and have reviewed it positively myself. It is far from perfect however and some of the comments you've made in the past have been OTT.

Fill in the blanks T_ _ T   :D