Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolarose_xox - Barking  (Read 2543 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5863251) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jacobs1

External Link/Members Only

I see she has already been well reviewed on here so i wont waste my time going into too many specifics

price £260 for the hour. yes its high but i tend to prefer this as can indicate lower volume of bookings.

the girl. super sexy. i had subscribed to her onlyfans for a fiver the night before to check her out. right up my street

the meet. very willing to please. i had a lot of fun

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only

I see she has already been well reviewed on here so i wont waste my time going into too many specifics

price £260 for the hour. yes its high but i tend to prefer this as can indicate lower volume of bookings.

the girl. super sexy. i had subscribed to her onlyfans for a fiver the night before to check her out. right up my street

the meet. very willing to please. i had a lot of fun

Thanks for the review. Gorgeous girl, which does make the high rate more tempting.

Does that £260 include all the services listed on her enjoys list, including CIM and swallow?

One review suggests it is included. Another has comments indicating she has quoted for extra's in pre meet comm's. Both were nearly a year ago, and the pricing structure on her profile has changed since then. So things could easily be different now.

Also, what is her hair colour? Current profile pics suggest she's gone red, previously she was brunette.

Offline puntingking

Any indications if you know if she is permanently based in Barking or is she sticking around that area for atleast a few more weeks?  :hi:

Thanks for the review

Offline PLeisure

Did you actually have sex with this WG? The 'review' doesn't give away much  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Did you actually have sex with this WG? The 'review' doesn't give away much  :unknown:

It's a super shit review..
Absolutely blood cluut boombacluut ruus cluut nonsense!!
👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unus669

It's a super shit review..
Absolutely blood cluut boombacluut ruus cluut nonsense!!
👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊

Snap

Offline king tarzan

Snap

Actually my reviews get to the sharp nitty gritty..
Get to the spice and flavour..

No faffing around novel or spice less nonsense

Ruus cluut boombacluut maan yes yes yes yes yes 🥊🥊🥊🥊👊🥊👊🥊👊
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 11:38:42 am by king tarzan »

Offline jacobs1

jesus i clearly said my review was merely serving as a +1 to the previous reviews. theres not much worth adding from the previous reviews

yes we had sex in all positions. no extras were discussed. i didnt cim out of choice but would have been allowed to

yes believe barking is the permanent spot

Offline puntingking

jesus i clearly said my review was merely serving as a +1 to the previous reviews. theres not much worth adding from the previous reviews

yes we had sex in all positions. no extras were discussed. i didnt cim out of choice but would have been allowed to

[/b]

OK thanks

Offline lillythesavage

2 previous is hardly well reviewed, though she has gone from Mayfair, via South Quay to the wonderful oasis of Barking.

Offline king tarzan

🐅🤜🤛