Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla Milf Portrush  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Champ4

External Link/Members Only

She’s been reviewed here recently so thought I’d treat myself as was up in the north coast that day.

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Premises: rented flat, parking close by, probably 5 min walk from station. Not that discrete as opposite a bus stop.

Comms we’re good. Short notice only rang her 20 mins earlier. She wants you to park out front and call her from the bus stop across the street. I wasn’t for doing this as there were people waiting so call from the car. She instructed to come in quietly locking the main entrance behind you. The building must have a few separate flats for rent which share a common entrance.

The girl:
Personally I was disappointed, going against recent reviews I know. The pics weren’t accurate, some are definitely fake. The others could be her but a long time ago. She’s put on a couple of stone since then. Saggy tits and flabby stomach. Facially wasn’t my cuppa either, I’d say late forties maybe 50 🤷‍♂️

Service:
Told to go in bathroom to wash hands, no problem. When I came out she wasn’t in the bedroom, waited a minute then knocked on the living room door to find her doing paper work of some kind.
Told me to go back in bedroom, as I was getting undressed she disappeared again, had the feeling her mind was elsewhere thinking about whatever bills/paper work she was doing.

At this point I just wanted to get it over with, considered walking but couldn’t be arsed getting dressed and trying to get the money back.

I laid down and she cleaned my cock with a wet wipe then applied talcum powder for some reason. Covered BJ ensued lots of deep throating which was the best part for the meet to give her her dues.

Then she climbed on board and I tried to finish quickly, mission accomplished I decided to put this one down to experience and leave. She’s pleasant enough but I just didn’t fancy her at all.

There were a couple of young guys at the bus stop when I left and it must have been obvious what was going on with a woman in a dressing gown locking the door behind me.

She says she’s Portuguese and just comes to Ireland and travels around working for a few weeks. Personally I wouldn’t return but each to their own. It could have been a neutral as she was pleasant enough and gave a decent BJ. But the outdated pics, and all the messing around at the start made it a negative for me. If you like fatter older women I’m sure you’d have a better time.

Offline northwest69

Good review.  Think I've dodged a bullet here! I called her the other day but she was quite rude on the phone so I decided against making an appointment!

Offline 20jay

I actually had good experiences with her in Keady years ago, outdated pictures are actually standard for the tarts, so it's not at all surprising. Seems her service has probably gone down, which is a shame. :unknown: