Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: natalia love25 - Canary Wharf  (Read 3121 times)

6 review(s) for natalia love25 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline munterpunter

External Link/Members Only

Firstly would like to thank those who TOFF and went ahead and reviewed this hottie.

The meet took start of January, my missus was away and had abit of extra time to play and had liked the look of this one on my hotlist.

Price - 200 hr + 100 A level

I had called her on the day to inquire about A level to learn if she actually enjoyed it and if size would be a problem, she assured me that it wouldnt but couldn't guarantee until she had seen it in the flesh.

She sends the postcode to a well known and reviewed hotel in the heart of canary wharf, a punters dream as no key cards or interaction with hotel staff required.
Get to the room, knock on the door and was pleasantly surprised by what i found waiting for me behind the door. She was immaculately dressed in red lingerie set and suspenders to match.

Looks and appearance, beauty is very subjective her face was perhaps a 6 at best and her body a solid 8 in the package it was presented to me.

Brief chat, and exchange of funds took place and i took a leaf out of a previous punters book and made a point to shower there so as to get the extra loving and it was fruitful lol.

She greets me as i come out the shower on the bed, and she starts to stroke my cock before she smiles at me with such a naughty look that my lil man was defo showing her we were up for it today.

Her Owo is enthusiastic, lots of spit, and eye contact also, she is defo submissive and eager to please by nature. after a period of OWo she grabs my cock , turns around and says time to fuck my ass then.

She has a genuine lust in her eyes that lets me know she genuinely is a freak outside of her work place, i complimented her attitude and proceeded to gently insert my cock into her tight butt.
Slowly i get in and warm her up before what can only be described as " hammer time" for lack of better word as i went on to pound her ass hole to oblivion.
We did this for a good 15/20 mins before we switched and i inserted her pussy also.
She defo was a good sport and in sincerity i got alot more A level out of her than i had anticipated so was more than happy to switch, We fuck in a variety of positions, by which point im sweating the place up and running dangerously close to the hour mark.

So off comes the dom and i finish on that lovely backside of her whilst she grips my balls with her hands.

All in all defo a positive as she is an attractive woman with a good attitude to please also.

Would i return ? not certain she is great value for money, not at 300 quid anyways. may return for a shorter booking without alevels.

Had she been slightly cheaper at 180/ 170 per hour , she would have been perfect imo.

Happy hunting guys and hope this is useful to someone out there.  :diablo:

Offline PilotMan

Looks like she's gone back to Greece  :unknown:

Offline munterpunter

i imagine she should be back soon, she mentioned she was going away for the orthodox new year to see her family  :thumbsup:

Offline Wozel

Does the ass look like it does in the pics ?

Offline bonapati

Does the ass look like it does in the pics ?
No. Exaggerated photography of smart phones. (Estate agents do this a lot too) only difference is you don’t buy the house.

Read my review.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 09:55:20 pm by bonapati »

Offline munterpunter

yeah couldn't agree more, she defo knows how to work her angles to maximize the effect lets say.