Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca MassageGFE - Maida Vale - Dom FS Massage  (Read 4452 times)

12 review(s) for Francesca MassageGFE (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Caledo

Link: External Link/Members Only

Saw Francesca a couple of weeks ago as fancied a FS B2B massage from a bodybuilding type girl
Between a netural and a positive, but decided on a positive in the end due to high effort and good service put in by SP

* Logistics:
Quick to reply and started early
  • Messaged her on WhatsApp the night before with a suggested time/duration/preferences and after a bit of back and forth she messaged back positively with post code
  • Arrived at agreed post code slightly early, and messaged asking to confirm property number, after a bit of a delay, she couldn't see me early, which was fine, so waited about a bit until 5 mins before our scheduled time in which she confirmed property number and was ready to see me

Basement apartment was clean and functional, I walked there, but there was a tube station nearby (~ 5 mins away)
  • Flat off a main road, but the street the apartment was on was quiet and residential, was easy to buzz in and make your downstairs after entering the building.
  • Well-stocked bathroom with usual amenities
  • Good sized bed that was fit for purpose

* Looks:
Short with muscular body, and a face I wasn't attracted to
  • Stood around 5' 2" with muscular body - well defined traps, delts, forearms and legs, could definitely tell she works hard in the gym and uses exogenous testosterone as body and face showed the common side effect of bloating, enhanced boobs and looked fairly similar to her photos, although has put a bit of weight on
  • Didn't find her face attractive as she resembled a rounder-faced, weathered Cris Cyborg imho
  • Brazilian as indicated in profile with friendly demeanour, albeit limited English

* Cost:
  • £150 for 1 hour - FS B2B massage

* Services:
Francesca was hiding behind her apartment door (the usual trick), I was let in and greeted with a firm hug by Francesca in heels and a tight black dress that clung to stocky, muscular frame. I was led to the bedroom, where we exchanged paperwork and I left my stuff to take a hot shower. After returning to the bedroom, which was now filled with ambient house music, I found Francesca naked who embraced me with LFK, which soon became DFK, and was initially enjoyable. I did notice she was chewing gum, which wasn't an issue at first, but towards the latter half of the meet, the stale mint taste wasn't pleasant and verged on off-putting.

I then laid face down on a towel place on the bed, as Francesca began rubbing my body with baby oil heated in a warm water bucket, which I thought was a nice touch. She started with a firm massage that was appropriate for undoing knots in my back and legs. She then moved to B2B, teasing my cock and breathing heavily into my ear, as she rubbed herself across my legs and rear. As noted in other reviews she does have stubbly legs, probably too much of a pain to shave that regularly when you have high levels of androgen. Stepping it up a gear on she moved towards rimming while performing a HJ, which definitely got me riled up. She then continued the HJ and began grinding her sizeable clit against my rear and moaning, and I definitely tell this was turning her on, so did my best to reciprocate, backing up against her clit enthusiastically, which seemed to do the trick as I motioned for her to pin me down, which she did forcefully and soon she climaxed, squirting quite heavily over me.

After cleaning me up, she then asked if I wanted her to use a strap-on, being caught up in the moment I answered affirmatively. Harness and condom on and lubed up, she did her best to relax and dilate my arsehole so she could penetrate, but in the moment I think I subconsciously feared my arsehole getting destroyed by her and it remained contracted. Realising it wasn't going to happen, harness off, she began a BJ and more rimming. Although it took a while to get at full mast again, finally got the dom on and motioned for her to ride me. She began in cowboy, again pinning me down and re-engaging in FK, before moving to squatting, she wasn't the tightest, but put in a good shift, riding forcefully and trying to get me to cum. Despite her efforts I was struggling to get that into it, probably a combination of the failed strap on, not finding her that attractive and the taste of stale gum when kissing. I then motioned to get my legs up and she moved into the amazon sex position (childhood gymnastics finally paying off!), which she really got into and I took a proper pounding with her on top and and finally came.

It almost came as a relief as I cleaned myself up and she asked if I wanted a shower, which I took as I was covered in oil and sweat.

She didn't check the time once and I must say she really did put in a top effort, which can be rare nowadays as some SPs just lie back and expect you to do all the work or try to force a premature climax. This wasn't the case at all and once ready to leave I found that I went 20 mins over my time.

* Overall:
A decent massage although don't fancy her enough to return or make sex enjoyable, although she did put in a good service, so would recommend if fond of a dom experience/firm massage with a muscle-bound women

Offline harry1980

Thanks for the review. She certainly loves getting the strap on out! Seen her a fair few times and always had a good experience but she has this thing about fucking your ass which is okay sometimes if your into that.

Offline NickA

Thanks for the review. I have seen her twice and was considering a return visit. It's been 3 years at least…

I did wonder how she was looking now, though. Whether her face had become more masculine. Her clitoris is amazing. I'm not into being penetrated myself, but she always puts in a good shift and seemed to enjoy herself. I've had her cum, but never squirt before. Presumably you used fingers inside on the G-spot etc, or was it a toy?

Just curious

Offline Caledo

Thanks for the review. I have seen her twice and was considering a return visit. It's been 3 years at least…

I did wonder how she was looking now, though. Whether her face had become more masculine. Her clitoris is amazing. I'm not into being penetrated myself, but she always puts in a good shift and seemed to enjoy herself. I've had her cum, but never squirt before. Presumably you used fingers inside on the G-spot etc, or was it a toy?

Just curious

Not sure what she looked like 3 years ago, but would def say her face has masculine features
When she squirted, she was rubbing herself (frantically) against me from behind with one hand performing a HJ, suffice to say she proper got into it

Offline NickA

Not sure what she looked like 3 years ago, but would def say her face has masculine features
When she squirted, she was rubbing herself (frantically) against me from behind with one hand performing a HJ, suffice to say she proper got into it

Thanks. I just re-read my review from 3 years ago and was reminded she had squirted with me as well too. I had forgotten!! I was on my back and used my hand on her, but, yes, she's very enthusiastic. I fancy a return visit.

Offline NickA

I think she also uses the AW profile

External Link/Members Only

Yes, that's her. Definitely. Her clitoris looks bigger in the flesh than it does in her private gallery pics though