Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ExoticEbonyBunny - Pimlico SW1 London  (Read 4243 times)

20 review(s) for IvyBunny (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 69straycat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her positive reviews and she sounded perfect for the type of ebony GFE experience I was after.

When: January 2022.

Comms:
Contacted her initially through WhatsApp and got swift and charming responses. Made 1 hour incall booking through AW. Confirmed booking on the day, received postcode.

Venue:
Serviced apartment block in Pimlico. Very nice apartment, good bathroom, clean fluffy towels!

The Lady
In my eyes absolutely beautiful with a very sexy voice. Big doe eyes, very naturally pretty face, beautiful skin and toned body with amazing arse. Boobs slightly smaller than my ideal but very well formed. She was as charming and friendly in person as she was on messages and was very easy to chat to. Was wearing the lovely red dress on arrival as previously described and stripped down to red lingerie whilst I showered which showed off her curves very nicely.

The Action
On exiting the shower the DFK started immediately and it was exceptional - this continued throughout the meet and kept me very aroused! Soon onto the bed for OWO which was again exceptional - I had to ask her to stop or slow down several times as I was getting too close to blowing far too quickly. More DFK, fondling, sucking, reverse oral, more OWO, all whilst intertwined on the bed, so had a really good GFE feel about it. We got as far as putting the dom on but that wasn't working for me as is often the case so off it came and back to more exceptional (and deep) OWO to completion.
We then lay on the bed chatting and kissing for a bit until I initiated a check of the time and realised I was already 5 mins over so I had a quick shower, we said our goodbyes (with one last DFK) and I left a very happy man.

Damage:
£160 for 1hr incall as expected (and a bottle of prosecco!)

Summary:
A fantastic meet with a lovely young lady who made me feel relaxed and welcome from the moment I walked in. I would definitely recommend for a top GFE and will hopefully return.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. She's on my HL for sure! :thumbsup:

Offline Wonner647749

I wrote something but found the answer so ignore this post it’s not relevant
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 12:09:43 pm by Wonner647749 »

Offline Ron89

Haha think I saw her after you, bottle of wine on the table. She didn’t get quite as light a punt with me. :D

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Was that CIM/Spit (CIMptui) or CIM/Swallow (CIMgulp) or CIM/dribble (CIMdrip) or did she dodge at the last moment?   

Offline JustaPunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her positive reviews and she sounded perfect for the type of ebony GFE experience I was after.

When: January 2022.

Comms:
Contacted her initially through WhatsApp and got swift and charming responses. Made 1 hour incall booking through AW. Confirmed booking on the day, received postcode.

Venue:
Serviced apartment block in Pimlico. Very nice apartment, good bathroom, clean fluffy towels!

The Lady
In my eyes absolutely beautiful with a very sexy voice. Big doe eyes, very naturally pretty face, beautiful skin and toned body with amazing arse. Boobs slightly smaller than my ideal but very well formed. She was as charming and friendly in person as she was on messages and was very easy to chat to. Was wearing the lovely red dress on arrival as previously described and stripped down to red lingerie whilst I showered which showed off her curves very nicely.

The Action
On exiting the shower the DFK started immediately and it was exceptional - this continued throughout the meet and kept me very aroused! Soon onto the bed for OWO which was again exceptional - I had to ask her to stop or slow down several times as I was getting too close to blowing far too quickly. More DFK, fondling, sucking, reverse oral, more OWO, all whilst intertwined on the bed, so had a really good GFE feel about it. We got as far as putting the dom on but that wasn't working for me as is often the case so off it came and back to more exceptional (and deep) OWO to completion.
We then lay on the bed chatting and kissing for a bit until I initiated a check of the time and realised I was already 5 mins over so I had a quick shower, we said our goodbyes (with one last DFK) and I left a very happy man.

Damage:
£160 for 1hr incall as expected (and a bottle of prosecco!)

Summary:
A fantastic meet with a lovely young lady who made me feel relaxed and welcome from the moment I walked in. I would definitely recommend for a top GFE and will hopefully return.

Did she let you CIM?

Offline MrMohican

Wierd. OP implies he received CIM but she doesnt list it as one of her likes

Offline 69straycat

CIM wasn't discussed or agreed so being a gent I warned her of the imminent explosion and it was CEAFIM (cum everywhere apart from in mouth). I'd saved up a good weeks worth...!

Offline oinki

CIM wasn't discussed or agreed so being a gent I warned her of the imminent explosion and it was CEAFIM (cum everywhere apart from in mouth). I'd saved up a good weeks worth...!

Sorry to be pedantic, but that also suggests facial being an option but I presume it was on body?

Offline JustaPunter

Sorry to be pedantic, but that also suggests facial being an option but I presume it was on body?

Not sure why he doesn’t just say she finished him off with a HJ??

Offline 69straycat

I wasn't paying close attention to where each drop landed to be honest mate, and at that point it really doesn't bother me. Facial may be an option, I didn't ask or take aim.
And I didn't say it was a HJ because she didn't use her hand apart from to remove my dick from her mouth when I told her I was about to blow my wad. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:20:27 pm by 69straycat »

Offline Munter84

Nice review - I also saw Ivy in January and will review shortly, though my experience matches this closely. She's a babe, that's for sure.

Offline JustaPunter

I wasn't paying close attention to where each drop landed to be honest mate, and at that point it really doesn't bother me. Facial may be an option, I didn't ask or take aim.
And I didn't say it was a HJ because she didn't use her hand apart from to remove my dick from her mouth when I told her I was about to blow my wad. :lol:

She doesn’t list CIM or Facials on her profile which would suggest she doesn’t offer that service.

You seem like a bit of a Boundary Pusher.

Online LLPunting

OP, why are you being evasive and antagonistic?  The requests for clarification are perfectly reasonable given what this site is for.

Whilst she may be lovely company and seemed happy to engage in prolonged oral both ways, though we know nothing about how convincing she was receiving, this was a 160 ph punt involving not a lot of services.

Hoping that the other review by Munter84 (pls take note Munter) reveals a lot more for those who might actually intend to fuck or even try her other likes.

Offline Ron89

OP, why are you being evasive and antagonistic?  The requests for clarification are perfectly reasonable given what this site is for.

Whilst she may be lovely company and seemed happy to engage in prolonged oral both ways, though we know nothing about how convincing she was receiving, this was a 160 ph punt involving not a lot of services.

Hoping that the other review by Munter84 (pls take note Munter) reveals a lot more for those who might actually intend to fuck or even try her other likes.
She’s hardly an unknown entity at this point, her services and likes are clear. OP pushed the boundaries given the way he’s described it. She definitely doesn’t do CIM or facials, I know that much.

Offline JustaPunter

She’s hardly an unknown entity at this point, her services and likes are clear. OP pushed the boundaries given the way he’s described it. She definitely doesn’t do CIM or facials, I know that much.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I nearly mentioned your previous review in my post as I remember you answered a question I had relating to Ivy.

It’s passive aggressive boundary pushers like the OP who cause SP to stop doing OWO.

I think it unlikely that the OP never read what services where available.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 12:47:45 pm by JustaPunter »

Offline Atrueyorkie

It needs clarification but I don’t see where he shove his bare dick into her mouth (owo) forcefully and warned her he was close to cumming. Where’s the boundary pushing/ forced part?

Offline Atrueyorkie

Some WG’s do offer services not listed depending on the vibe YMMV, think we should wait for clarification before jumping on him :D

Small example a WG I saw once didn’t list owo, I was fine with that. Did RO which I rarely do and then when i sat back she said because she enjoyed the RO she’ll give me OWO

Offline Ron89

It needs clarification but I don’t see where he shove his bare dick into her mouth (owo) forcefully and warned her he was close to cumming. Where’s the boundary pushing/ forced part?
More the not caring where he cums comment

Offline JustaPunter

Reading  all the posts you will see that he clearly tried to CIM by only saying something as he nutted.

Stating she only used her hand to remove his dick from her mouth as he blew his wad, this would suggest he was nutting as she removed it.

If you read his later replies you will see he is also implying that "facials may be an option", this will encourage other boundary pushers.

Many forum users have visited this SP.

She is well reviewed, CIM is not offered, never has been.

The OP basically tried to get this SP to do something she doesn't do and never has that I can tell.

If you want to CIM there are plenty of SP that are happy to do so.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 01:58:39 pm by JustaPunter »

Offline 69straycat

OK I clearly need to clarify things, and apologies if I have confused people.

1) I am not a boundary pusher by any means, if anything I am the opposite. I would never force an SP to do anything they didn't want to (or trick them into doing so) and find this an offensive suggestion.
2) What I meant by "it doesn't really bother me at that point" is that I don't take note of whether my cum lands on her arm, leg, body or the bed when in the throes of orgasm but I certainly do care whether it goes anywhere that might upset the SP.
3) I don't expect or get particularly excited by CIM or CIF, but if I did I would definitely clarify first that the SP was okay with this as I know some girls don't enjoy it or offer it. I let the SP know I was about to cum as she didn't seem to have spotted the signs that it was imminent so let her know.
4) "Facials may be an option" was conjecture - she was super chilled and lovely and if you asked nicely she may allow it, but in reality I have no idea.

I guess I am just not used to all these questions about intimate details after a meet as a relatively new reviewer but will try to answer more accurately going forward.

Offline JustaPunter

OK I clearly need to clarify things, and apologies if I have confused people.

1) I am not a boundary pusher by any means, if anything I am the opposite. I would never force an SP to do anything they didn't want to (or trick them into doing so) and find this an offensive suggestion.
2) What I meant by "it doesn't really bother me at that point" is that I don't take note of whether my cum lands on her arm, leg, body or the bed when in the throes of orgasm but I certainly do care whether it goes anywhere that might upset the SP.
3) I don't expect or get particularly excited by CIM or CIF, but if I did I would definitely clarify first that the SP was okay with this as I know some girls don't enjoy it or offer it. I let the SP know I was about to cum as she didn't seem to have spotted the signs that it was imminent so let her know.
4) "Facials may be an option" was conjecture - she was super chilled and lovely and if you asked nicely she may allow it, but in reality I have no idea.

I guess I am just not used to all these questions about intimate details after a meet as a relatively new reviewer but will try to answer more accurately going forward.

You need to stop digging really.

Offline Ron89

You need to stop digging really.
Now you’re just being a dick.

Thanks OP for clearing it up, it’s not always this confrontational on here.

Offline JustaPunter

Now you’re just being a dick.

Thanks OP for clearing it up, it’s not always this confrontational on here.

Perhaps.

I was just drawing a line under the thread after his clarification.

Offline Munter84

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335584

Review now dropped, by all accounts very similar to 69straycat's experience, so I'm afraid I can't elaborate much on the extent of her Likes.

Also for what little it's worth I think the dogpiling on OP in this thread was completely unwarranted. His is far from the worst review I've seen on this site and having had various accusations thrown at him I wouldn't be surprised if he was hesitant to review again, which is surely counter productive.  :unknown:

Online LLPunting

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335584

Review now dropped, by all accounts very similar to 69straycat's experience, so I'm afraid I can't elaborate much on the extent of her Likes.

Also for what little it's worth I think the dogpiling on OP in this thread was completely unwarranted. His is far from the worst review I've seen on this site and having had various accusations thrown at him I wouldn't be surprised if he was hesitant to review again, which is surely counter productive.  :unknown:

OP made the situation worse for himself by being (unintentionally?) evasive with what he thought were perhaps humorous replies that did not answer unambiguously.
An SP can change her preferences at any time or she may be YMMV, that's why reviews should be clear.  Past reviews do not guarantee a repeat performance but consistent reports give reason to be hopeful.
If the language used in a review suggests that unlisted services may be on the menu it will always attract attention and clarification.  Being evasive will bait people to make their own inferences, whether harsh or not. 

Offline Ivor Hunch

"1) I am not a boundary pusher by any means, if anything I am the opposite. I would never force an SP to do anything they didn't want to (or trick them into doing so) and find this an offensive suggestion."

Not forcing someone to do anything they don't want to (or trick them into it),  does not make you "not a boundary pusher". It just makes you "not a rapist".