Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This is what happens when a WG finds out you're loaded!!!  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Markus

Toby

They hooked up on a sugar daddy website, and she was on his yacht, so there was no 'discovering' that he was loaded. Definitely one hot head case.

vorian

Sad way for his family to find out:

External Link/Members Only

Lucky for me I just sold the yacht last week, so I should be safe for a while.

Offline anyfucker

i just don't tell them about the yacht, the Learjet's OK isn't it??

that reminds me, if it flies, floats or fucks best to rent it.

Andre 3000

Guy probably shagged so much WG's he was looking for something 'exciting' to do to give him an extra thrill.

Shame that agreeing to let a WG shoot him up with heroin.

cockneybstrd

I think its more a lesson on what happens when you shoot up smack with a prossie

dave123

And you're surprised? A tart with a heart is a myth. Let's hope he got his money's worth beforehand. A prostitute isn't anyone who cares about you.

vorian

I think its more a lesson on what happens when you shoot up smack with a prossie

I'm shocked, drugs and prossies normally go so well together.  :D

a10

Don't see how "discovering" he was loaded brought this about? Doesn't say anywhere she rinsed him for a load of cash, does it? $1000 for a fuck is £600 odd, hardly extortionate for a former apple CEO.

Like others have said, the pursuit of a thrill mixed with a cold hearted bitch brought about his demise.

dave123

And you're surprised? A tart with a heart is a myth. Let's hope he got his money's worth beforehand. A prostitute isn't anyone who cares about you.

Offline jujuman

But this was a nasty Yank tart, not like the English Rose , heart of gold WG native to our shores   :sarcastic:

dave123

The irony is that if his wife had known he was shagging prostitutes she'd probably have done the same thing.

Offline berksboy

Do you mean ask for $1000 per shag  ?   :rolleyes: thats cheep for a wife.

dave123

stepped over a dying man to finish off her wine. been there.

a10

stepped over a dying man to finish off her wine. been there.

Fuck. You've been to some rough parties  :sarcastic:

But this was a nasty Yank tart, not like the English Rose , heart of gold WG native to our shores   :sarcastic:

Puts me in mind of Melchett's view of spies :D

dave123

Fuck. You've been to some rough parties

it was when I had flu

cockneybstrd

it was when I had flu

I ve only had proper flu once and I could hardly get out of bed let alone bother to get a pro$$ie in for a hour and fuck her. 

I would have cancelled as  its pet fucking hate of mine when a pro$$ie has a cold and is working. Let alone me being ill.

So hats off to you as that is really dedication to punting !!

dave123

no it was the wife who stepped over me to get her wine  :(

cockneybstrd

no it was the wife who stepped over me to get her wine  :(

That's a shame

I was going to suggest you deserved a silver star or something for dedication to punting. ! :)

dave123

I could hardly move let alone shag. But the wife didn't have much sympathy. Maybe because I'm a selfish bastard.