Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazzy2020- -Bristol - Good time  (Read 1229 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5878509) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jburke1215

Jazzy2020- -Bristol - Good time

External Link/Members Only

Sorry Gents, I thought I'd left a review but realised now I hadn't and that's not fair on this lovely lady.

Saw her before Christmas.

Communication

Good emails then 'phone number supplied, booking made and instructions as to where she lived.

St Annes Bristol, very easy to get lost in the housing estates but roads were quiet and plenty of on road parking.

Nice house but straight off the main road, no privacy but she quickly answered the door.

Clean and tidy, obviously her home.

Details

Answered the door wearing black stillettos, black top and a big smile, always a plus.

Her profile lists her age at 41, which I think is not too far off.

She's as as described, a fit body, shaven and definitely a MILF.

Very easy to talk to, slight South African accent which I love, but not too strong.

At the outset she warns you she is a squirter, and believe me she is not joking!

Kissing and cuddling lead to good oral, then before actual sex she lay on me full length top with a lot of grinding and the squirting started.

Cowboy, mish and doggy, all my favourites and all delivered with enthusiasm.

Kisses, cuddles and chatting after.

I would definitely see her again if in the area, she is one of those ladies you always hope to meet.