Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simply louise - Stevenage  (Read 1475 times)

31 review(s) for simply louise (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iceicebaby

Having read the recent positive reviews I had to see Louise.
External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in the last 2 weeks.
45 mins for £100

On the  day of appointment called her and she gave flat number.
Nice flat , very good shower & all the toiletries laid out.

Louise is good looking milf. Id say easily 7.5/10 if I had to mark her. The actual punt Id give 9.5 /10
Fun, friendly and easy to get along with.
Wonderful body and amazing lips.

After quick shower,  lots of dfk with her throughout the session.Firstly it was owo then I moved onto oral on her. Sweet tasting pussy. On with condom we did missionary , cowgirl and doggy.
After first pop short chat but carried on licking & kissing each other.2nd session   was missionary with plenty of dfk, which i throughly enjoyed before cumming in the bag,

Had another shower before leaving.

Definately recommend & will go back very soon for longer session.

Offline professorpopkiss

After first pop short chat but carried on licking & kissing each other.2nd session   was missionary with plenty of dfk, which i throughly enjoyed before cumming in the bag,

Had another shower before leaving.

Definately recommend & will go back very soon for longer session.

You did well to have 2 pops in 45min with Louise, I have seen her quite a few times and I only ever get one pop in an hour, she usually spends ages giving owo and talking!! but she is very nice anyway and never watches the clock - she is one of the very best!

Online chatman

You did well to have 2 pops in 45min with Louise, I have seen her quite a few times and I only ever get one pop in an hour, she usually spends ages giving owo and talking!! but she is very nice anyway and never watches the clock - she is one of the very best!

Ahh, glad it is not just me - only getting time for 1 pop during my time with this lady!
As has been said, she is rather chatty, so getting her to do OWO keeps her quiet  :D and she is very good at oral.
She is still one of the best in Stevenage and always worth a regular visit :)

Offline Bloodymary

I usually have 2 pops on an hour with Louise but it takes discipline as I could easily allow her to blow me the whole time

If she allowed CIM (other than covered) I think she’d rank as the best BJ provider Ive experienced