Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julitta  (Read 3114 times)

3 review(s) for Julita_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline King Nuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Disappointment, as we all know, is built in to this hobby. There's always something, and sometimes it's just some minor niggle, we didn't anticipate in what we think may well be the perfect punt, however diligently planned.

Which made this particular event all the more pleasurable. Julitta's profile prose is quite flowery, but this time actually pretty accurate. Pictures don't show her face, but it doesn't matter. Trust me, she's a very good looking girl. Reminded me a little of Sandra Bullock, but blonde. And she's in great shape. Tall ish (around 5 ft 9, I'd say), slim but with lovely b/c cup titties and a shapely bottom. Straight blonde hair, but fully shaven everywhere else. No tats or piercings that I could spot. And I looked quite hard.

Apart from all the obvious stuff, the three things that count with me are: kisses beautifully, doesn't count the money, gets wet without any lube. All boxes ticked.

Sex is more GF than raunchy, which is fine with me. No anal or facials, which some might object to, but I'm not bothered.

Showed up at my hotel looking like a student, but got changed into black stockings and suspenders quickly enough.

And she's warm, chatty and friendly. Perfect English. And like many of these Polish birds, has another much more mentally challenging job or studying going on, and this is just a pastime.

Hard to know how it could've gone better. Top girl and thoroughly recommended.

Offline akauya

That's a great find KN... thanks for the review...

what an arse

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Sherbert07

Thanks for the review KN. When you say 'kisses beautifully', is that DFK? Cheers

Offline shagbambi

Thank you for the review.  Bumped up my HL.

Offline nigel4498

Good review, on my hotlist now.
In London August and top of my list now :P

Offline King Nuts

Thanks for the review KN. When you say 'kisses beautifully', is that DFK? Cheers

Yes, in a word.

Offline King Nuts

Profile's disappeared. It's been gone for a few days now.

Oh well.