Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet.Katie.Back.xxx. Glasgow.  (Read 5203 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been let down by my plan A last minute a few weeks ago, and was sat in car scrolling AW. Katie's been on my hotlist for ages,should have booked with her in the first place!

Booking : -  £70 for 30 mins.

Location : - A short stroll from St.Georges Cross subway. Apartment in a block,buzzer entry. Busy road ,metered parking on side streets easily available...plenty of foot traffic, easy to blend in .

Comm's :- Quick call ,and arranged for a half hour later mid- afternoon. Called again from outside her block. Katie checking me out from her window,told me flat number.

Katie :- AW profile photos/info accurate, she is a slim petite,pocket size sexy milf,with a lovely set of natural tits.
Very friendly,and accomodating,plus enthusiastic from start to finish. Found katie facially attractive,plus overall bodywise just my type :thumbsup:

Punt :- As katie emerged from behind the door,got a nice welcoming kiss, and she looked bang tidy in black stockings,suspenders,heels,and braless in a see through lacy blouse...she's easy to talk to,and makes you feel relaxed in her company...Offered shower & drink,took both.
   Once through to room ,small but adequate, mirrored wardrobe doors across from double bed :D Katie slid my towel off while we engaged in some kissing,and exploring one anothers bodies. I licked/ sucked on her responsive nipples,as she stroked my cock,& balls...this was definitely getting my blood pumping,and when she slid to her knees,and began some vigorous,sloppy OWO, i could have popped my cork there ,and then.
  When i could take no more i got her on her back, on the bed for some tasty RO (,slight hint of lube, not off putting),katie seemed to be enjoying the attention, as i fondled her breasts,while giving her a thorough tongue lashing  :P
 I got more attention as we moved to 69, and i was savouring the view, as i slurped away at her tight snatch... Could easily lie back for the full half hour,and let katie give a top notch BJ,but i was aching to fuck her by this point, so asked her to bag me up.
   CG first,those lovely melons of hers bouncing around,katie is a wee energiser bunny ,put in a lot of effort - onto RCG , her tight ass is a sight to behold,i couldnt keep my hands off it. Did a couple of variations of mish,she takes it nice and deep,her ankles at my ears, i was watching everything in the mirrors,loving every minute ;)
Usually like to finish with oral, but CIM off the cards unfortunately. Got katie on all fours, she was pushing back onto my cock, as i massaged her ass cheeks, and came hard in the bag.
   Checked my watch, was bang on the half hour,but katie didn't try to rush me. Had a nice blether about travelling,poland etc, as i got my kit back on.
A kiss,and hug on departure , i left a happy man, already thinking i will book her for a full hour next time,as her full service rate is good VFM!

Offline Hugh12

Good review mate. I like the sound of her. I’ll definitely try and get an appointment arranged.

Online Ebonylover

Defo would also reccomend

extremely tight pussy and its very hot how thin her waist is. Massive turn on gripping onto her waist and fucking her in doggy

Offline Thepunteruk

Can't review my visit as it was quite a while ago.
But it would have been a positive (just).
I just found the visit a bit rehearsed, her oohs and aahs a bit fake and just felt like she was disengaged.
However, with follow up visits I'm sure she would improve, and she does have a banging fit body.

I think at that time she was sharing with another girl.

Offline dougal

Doesn't she share with sexi sami?

Online Ebonylover

no think shes in a flat very close by

Offline seeker

Hows her teeth ,
I remember they weren't the best ,and that was years ago .

Offline Kornam68

I saw her a few times when she was at a flat near the SSEC, great body for a milf, fantastic natural tits and small tight ass. The only negative was the fake moans and fast French kissing. On saying that, at least she kissed! Been meaning to arrange another visit.  :hi: