Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Tanya - Paddington  (Read 2364 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TP84

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Paddington (Royal Oak is the closest train station)

Comms: Text to arrange meeting and call on arrival at postcode.

Review:

Attempted to book Tanya on a few occasions but she was busy and to text the next day. The next day was my lucky day as I secured a booking !

Arrived at the postcode, quick call and guided to her address, buzzed in to the ground floor flat and she opened the door.

Tanya was dressed in matching lingerie and a robe. She is skinny and has bolt ons which are in proportion to her body, not my usual type but she looks good in my opinion. I handed her the money and she put it to the side and proceeded to DFK with a lot of tongue both ways.

We then moved to the bed and I lay down where she gave me OWO , I asked for deepthroat and it was no issue. This continued for some time and I had to do my best to hold fire. We then moved on to her riding me on top.. after a few minutes I had to change to doggy and this is where i finished and was very satisfied.

We then spoke for about 10 minutes and I had a quick shower and when I went to leave she snogged me again and said come back soon !

She is a great lady with a great attitude and the rate is very good vfm

Booking: 30 Mins for 80.

Would I see again? Yes

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP! Lots of positives now for this girl. On the HL she goes.

Offline bedhedred

She is trending at the moment.

Offline TP84

She is trending at the moment.

It did take me a few days to arrange a booking, as she does not work late and gets booked quickly !

Offline TP84

Thanks OP! Lots of positives now for this girl. On the HL she goes.

It was the positive reviews that made me book  :dance:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

So many girls are putting their prices up. A lot of the girls on my HL are now in the £160-£200 range. So it's nice to find a few girls with decent reviews in the £150 and less range.

£150 per hour is usually my limit. I'll make exceptions for girls up to £200 ph. But that is my maximum.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:42:59 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »