Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Hardy Chelmsford, Ipswich , Colchester  (Read 2872 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6302029) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Frederick94

External Link/Members Only

As some doubt has been thrown on whether a couple of recent reviews were genuine, I thought I would add my own.

Sam was mainly in Chelmsford with the odd Ipswich visit but now seems to be in Colchester

I saw her a couple of times in the autumn and would definitely go back.

Comms were good, once she replied. Very helpful in finding where she was.

Profile pics are her.  Maybe very slightly older that the 25 years on her profile.  About 5' 8" slim/medium build and nicely proportioned. Maybe a couple of pounds heavier than her pics but nothing that would bother me.  She's pretty in a girl next door way and wears little make up.  I think she looks very nice

She has a friendly bubbly personality.  Some pleasant kissing and cuddling that felt natural and put me at ease.  That was followed by owo, 69 and sex (I'm not very adventurous). She is also intelligent and a good talker, so I enjoyed a pleasant chat whilst getting ready to go.

A really good experience- like some sexy student girlfriend (a very long ago experience for me)

The only problem is that her availability is very hit and miss.  She will have dates on her profile but the not log in to AW or reply to messages.  I've asked several times about dates showing on her profile but messages go unread till days after.  If you can make contact with her, she is well worth a visit

Offline funfungoodguy

does she have an odd sounding voice?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 06:37:47 am by funfungoodguy »

Offline Frederick94

Not that I remember.  Why the question? 

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

As some doubt has been thrown on whether a couple of recent reviews were genuine, I thought I would add my own.

Sam was mainly in Chelmsford with the odd Ipswich visit but now seems to be in Colchester

I saw her a couple of times in the autumn and would definitely go back.

This review comes across as "White Knighting".

You claim to have seen her in the "autumn" yet never left a review then - why was that?

You've reviewed four other girls since the autumn, but not her - why is that?

Now she has received some questionable reviews you've piped up in her defence - why is that?

Offline Frederick94

The answer is that I generally don't leave reviews straight after seeing someone and then sometimes I forget.  In this case another issue was leaving a positive review for someone who seems very hard to get hold of.  I would see my review as balanced but if you don't, my apologies.