Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella_brazilian - Birmingham  (Read 2517 times)

5 review(s) for Isabella brazilian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Comicman

My first punt since March 2020 as i had been in a relationship  i was feeling very horny and wanted  a sexy latina the meet happened this week  great communication via phone call  and text
Messages  she speaks decent English  it's the girl in the pictures i saw her for  30 minutes £70 she kissed me on the lips she rubbed her naked body on mine felt up my chest bum and dick i felt up and sucked her tits which are well done implants i fingered her pussy which was very wet and felt up her bubble butt her figure is incredible reminded  of Jessica Rabbit  she is the definition of slim thick small waist good hips and a huge arse  she also has nice feet
No bunions etc her hygiene was excellent  only negative thing for  me was shes had her lips done which i don't personally  like  i got oral with a condom and sex in cowgirl  doggy and missionary obviously  with a  condom she finished me off with a blowjob
I came in the condom  location is a block of flats in Birmingham city centre  newish and clean  with working toilet and shower i almost saw her in Brixton Lambeth in November 2020 but i walked because owo was £20 extra and at that time  i felt i needed owo now im not too fussed she is tall im 5ft 11 1/2 barefoot and she was about  a centimetre shorter than me barefoot   she didn't clock watch i was there  for 40 minutes she was eager to please  she said  she was in Birmingham for 2 weeks before going to   Elephant and Castle in London i highly recommend and would definitely visit her again                                                                                                           External Link/Members Only