Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie South Korean New Girl E10  (Read 6908 times)

Offline Tomcat

I had the urge for some Asian today and turned out to be great punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent text reply came back within minutes, new girl South Korean, my first ever Korean.

Location: Flat next to Leyton Midland Bridge Station and Sainsbury got there Mr Lee opens the door very nice chap I got to bring him a drink next time.

Service: I go in the room and there is Annie 👧 I was pleased 😊 red mini dress and knee length boots hugs and kisses, payed for the hour, we get undressed she's wearing black lace bra and lace thongs instant boner, takes her bra off and I ask her to keep her thong on, whilst she bends over to put some music on I'm behind her rubbing my cock on her ass and my hand rubbing her pussy outside of her thong, what feeling could feel her pussy lips and clit, on the bed me on top her arms around me my cock rubbing on the outside of her thong, I move down to suckle on her tits small nipples not even pointy a good pair of firm 36 cups tits spend a good few minutes on both of them, then I move down south move her thong to one side and start to gently kissing and licking her clit, she is very responsive I'm sucking her lips pulling them back she holds on to her thong to one side and opens her lips with her fingers for me to go deeper then go down more with her legs up some good rimming after a while eating her mango I come up wipes my face with wet wipes and wipes he dripping wet pussy, she says suck you baby oh yes before the mac goes on she wipes my cock and balls inner thighs and that gap between my nut sack and ass, mac goes on wipes that too starts to suck my balls and pulling them with her mouth what a feeling some of the other girls don't do that, very slurpy lots of spitting in the bin then licks that space under my balls and ass and then my inner thighs now I'm thinkIng did any of the other girls did that, next my shaft smooth BJ lots of slurping and deep lots of spitting in tissue now didn't bother me, this cock ball sucking and licking went on for ages because I shot my load couples hours before and I wasn't gonna shoot my load anytime yet, as time goes by I said fuck baby, first cow girl bobbing up and down like mad, then grinding nope wasn't gonna cum, then doggy im pumping nope nothing after a while mish postion wrapped her legs around me her arms around me kissing my cheeks neck stuck tongue in my ear very wet now I could feel  an eruption coming slowly but surely boom shot my load in the bag, we lay there for a bit I pull out and then cleans me up and cleans herself, she says you want massage yes I do.

Massage: She wraps a tissue around my tool then pours some baby oil over my back spreads it evenly works on my shoulders and neck, using her knuckles on my neck then my back I felt so relaxed, she works on my thighs right down to the soles of my feet lots of stretching and pulling, now I'm moaning and growing with joy, she puts a towel on my back and then she's on top on her hands and knees going up and down then she stands on my back up and down never had any of the other girls do that, whilst getting this excellent massage I started with some chit chat through this I definitely know she is South Korean because I worked a famous brand years ago and she named other two brands and places in South Korea, anyway times up and my body was like jelly, great hour well spent.

Annie: She is in her late thirties five foot six long silky black hair a size 8 to 10 shaven pussy about 36 cup firm not saggy tits light brown nipples size of 10p coin normal nips not pointy or long very friendly she tells its her last week there.

I get dressed Mr Lee shows me out I give him the👍👍he tells me she will be back in a month and Nana who I've reviewed before will be back.

Offline Alastor22

If you scroll down a second, under nationality, it says “Singaporean” lmao

Offline loveahe

Offline Tomcat

Alastor22, profile I'm sure is made up in most cases.

loveable, I definitely think she is South Korean during the chit chat we talked about the big companies which she named two more herself and places plus her face fetures didn’t look Chinese but who knows.

Online sparkus

Offline tintin100

South Korean and Japanese working girls probably belong to the same class as rocking horse poo.

Offline lillythesavage

What are "36 cups"?

You read that far?  The one long paragraph does not make it easy reading.  Guess a solid red will follow shortly, normally does :lol:

Offline LLPunting

You read that far?  The one long paragraph does not make it easy reading.  Guess a solid red will follow shortly, normally does :lol:

The prose is getting a bit florid and fantastical if you plough on for long enough, much as you might want a fuck to turn out.
That said it reads more neutral on the performance front but then I'm not into watching Asians (or any nationality or gender) repeatedly spit.

I've no hankering to catch up with Mr Lee, as nice as he was, so someone else can TOFTROTT.

Offline LLPunting

... I shot my load couples hours before and I wasn't gonna shoot my load anytime yet...

So who did you see before you saw this one?

You're a strong lad if you let a 5'6 woman step all over your back, unless she's particularly skinny and using ceiling bars.  My ribs had a close call when a tummied, strong-thighed, 5' matron thought mashing down with her knees was a safe practice.   :dash:

Offline lillythesavage

The prose is getting a bit florid and fantastical if you plough on for long enough, much as you might want a fuck to turn out.
That said it reads more neutral on the performance front but then I'm not into watching Asians (or any nationality or gender) repeatedly spit.

I've no hankering to catch up with Mr Lee, as nice as he was, so someone else can TOFTROTT.

I cba after the first line or so, and reading your negative of the last one, which he did not comment on despite egging you on to try, I am beginning to think Mr. Lee has somewhat decent English  :D

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I definitely know she is South Korean because I worked a famous brand years ago and she named other two brands and places in South Korea

Hardly difficult  :D the term famous makes it easier.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 06:44:56 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline LLPunting

Hardly difficult  :D the term famous makes it easier if you hadn’t realised. 
Smelling BS.

Samsung, Hyundai, Laneige, LG, Bibigo...
My passport is in the post.

Offline Duron

The current profile on that VS link at the moment is Singaporian Nana. Nice boobs. I wonder if it's the real girl. If so good.

Offline Duron

A big NOOOOOO! Tineye shows 9 results for the current photos (Nana)

What a disappointment.

Offline GingerNuts

The current profile on that VS link at the moment is Singaporian Nana. Nice boobs. I wonder if it's the real girl. If so good.

A big NOOOOOO! Tineye shows 9 results for the current photos (Nana)

What a disappointment.

The pictures in the advert were stolen when the OP visited. They always will be.

If you visit you'll see a Chinese lady, like the OP did, and have to take your chance on her age, looks, quality of service etc.

Offline lillythesavage

The pictures in the advert were stolen when the OP visited. They always will be.

If you visit you'll see a Chinese lady, like the OP did, and have to take your chance on her age, looks, quality of service etc.

And hand the cash to Mr, Lee, am I the only one that does not sit well with?  :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

And hand the cash to Mr, Lee, am I the only one that does not sit well with?  :unknown:

All the Chinese weekly switch places have a maid. Occasionally the maid is male.

Offline lillythesavage

All the Chinese weekly switch places have a maid. Occasionally the maid is male.

So they move the women weekly, use fake stolen pictures and use male maids, and this seems absolutely fine :lol:

Offline Stickitin

So they move the women weekly, use fake stolen pictures and use male maids, and this seems absolutely fine :lol:

It’s completely standard at these places, you’re always taking a chance.

Offline Tomcat

The reason some of these places have maids be it male or female is that they have been robbed thus NBA policy at some of these places, the other place I go to in E17 the WG's have told me what has happened, yes they do move around on weekly bais they choose where they want to work next by calling around to see if there are place available all this information I got from WG's I've seen in my side of London. I will say this that I have a good few personal numbers of some girls and I do keep in touch with them on a general bais, on Tuesday I text them all because of Chinese new year my phone lit up like fireworks with thank you messages.

One question I haven't asked because it might be personal how they got into this type of work, I know why they all send money back to China to support their family as CCP only look after party members.

Yes they use fake pictures to hide their identity as they do not want to be identified it's one of these things in Chinese community.

Online sparkus

The reason some of these places have maids be it male or female is that they have been robbed thus NBA policy at some of these places, the other place I go to in E17 the WG's have told me what has happened, yes they do move around on weekly bais they choose where they want to work next by calling around to see if there are place available all this information I got from WG's I've seen in my side of London. I will say this that I have a good few personal numbers of some girls and I do keep in touch with them on a general bais, on Tuesday I text them all because of Chinese new year my phone lit up like fireworks with thank you messages.

One question I haven't asked because it might be personal how they got into this type of work, I know why they all send money back to China to support their family as CCP only look after party members.

Yes they use fake pictures to hide their identity as they do not want to be identified it's one of these things in Chinese community.

That and in many cases they're aged munters.

+1 too late when you just travelled across London to find karate kid’s Mr Miyagi’s older sister in an ugly bathrobe, slippers and a showing a hairy growler.

Offline LLPunting

+1 too late when you just travelled across London to find karate kid’s Mr Miyagi’s older sister in an ugly bathrobe, slippers and a showing a hairy growler.

Miyagi was supposedly Japanese  :dash:

Miyagi was supposedly Japanese  :dash:
:lol: There’s my point. I don’t fucking know who’s going to be there 
Plus are we sure?  :D

Offline LLPunting

:lol: There’s my point. I don’t fucking know who’s going to be there 
Plus are we sure?  :D

Parlour or flat using stolen pics is up in the 99%+ that it will be a B&S Chinese and if they're asking for less than 140ph then almost certainly a matron over 35 with limited skills and inclined to ask for more than she's worth.  The only uncertainty that's in our favour is that it's still a double digit chance her service might be passable, but not more likely than not.

Offline lillythesavage

It’s completely standard at these places, you’re always taking a chance.

I will not be taking a chance :D, it sounds pretty awful and does not sit well.

Dingy flats, foreign women moved around weekly, Chinese males taking the cash and stolen fake pics, a recipe I am amazed any seasoned punter would find acceptable, let alone writing glowing positive reviews and recommending to others, but each to their own.

Offline LLPunting

I will not be taking a chance :D, it sounds pretty awful and does not sit well.

Dingy flats, foreign women moved around weekly, Chinese males taking the cash and stolen fake pics, a recipe I am amazed any seasoned punter would find acceptable, let alone writing glowing positive reviews and recommending to others, but each to their own.

Your disapproval is turning to trolling. Perhaps if you punted some of these and could "evidence" your direct experience with deep insight rather than rabid judgement.  Or save yourself the time, money and trouble and just go have beers with ScuttyB.

Online sparkus

The last two walk outs it was Mr Miyagi in a wig and then possibly his younger brother the next time :scare:

Offline lillythesavage

Your disapproval is turning to trolling. Perhaps if you punted some of these and could "evidence" your direct experience with deep insight rather than rabid judgement.  Or save yourself the time, money and trouble and just go have beers with ScuttyB.

Report my post if that is your thoughts . You do not like anyone questioning how a B&S, stolen pictures Viva ad can be a glowing positive and recommended to others and the best you can come up with is trolling :D

Strange from a member who states " It is my duty to question things" or words to that effect on another thread, you post everywhere in your usual acerbic manor, has this hit a nerve? or is it just your helper status gone to your head?

So I questioned this review, just like you do, wtf has @Scuttybrown got to do with it? Do you think only helpers are allowed to question and discuss on a public forum ?

Offline LLPunting

Report my post if that is your thoughts . You do not like anyone questioning how a B&S, stolen pictures Viva ad can be a glowing positive and recommended to others and the best you can come up with is trolling :D

Strange from a member who states " It is my duty to question things" or words to that effect on another thread, you post everywhere in your usual acerbic manor, has this hit a nerve? or is it just your helper status gone to your head?

So I questioned this review, just like you do, wtf has @Scuttybrown got to do with it? Do you think only helpers are allowed to question and discuss on a public forum ?

The point is you're bashing on making the same point that you made clearly enough the first time.  It's not about reporting you for it it's suggesting you take a breath because you're sounding unhinged.  Your reply indicates you're triggered on something, lashing out.

The point about SB and his favourite topics shouldn't have missed your attention if you hadn't been wailing in a red mist.