Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CRISTIANA DREAM - Chelmsford  (Read 1870 times)

37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline robboflam

External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins. No extras asked or offered

Booking: Prompt and efficient, sent a txt asking if available (same day), and response to confirm within 10 mins

Venue: Often used Russian flat in city centre with paid parking across the road. En-suite room decent enough, bathroom nice, bed not the most luxurious but decent

Lady: Ticks my slim blonde preference so very pleased with what awaited behind the door. Not an ounce of fat on her. Age ? Not the 30 listed on her profile but not old looking and no qualms from me to kiss her face off. Is she the best looking facially ?...no but then i cant talk and she is plenty good enough.

Action: Shower offered but not needed due to doing so at home. Standing kissing, groping and clothes removed from both sides before moving to the bed, where kissing (tongues) continued and she did a weird straddling thing where she rubs her tummy and inside thighs along your todger (while being careful to avoid any pussy contact).  OWO or OW offered and she did a decent job of it, taking down to the base (i am not large) with a bit of slobber. Quite often she would be rubbing her pussy/clit so dunno if she was enjoying herself or its just part of the show.  Also a few fake moans and groans which seemed a bit unnecessary. Went for some RO and was all clean down there. The moans got noticeably more and tummy started twitching, followed by her biting her hand. It seemed (or well acted) that she had quite a large orgasm, which earned me a compliment from her (maybe she can pay me next time).
Moved to her on top, bit of doggie, bit of prone bone (lots more moans again) and then it was time to fill the bag, clean up, bit of chat and out the door.

So nice figure, seemed to be into it, decent kissing, no complaints from me for £80. Would I go back? Yes if there was nobody else new (with decent reviews) to give a whirl at the time

Offline radioman33

Looks lovely and no extra charge for owo cim nice and slim fit figure,it seems like she’s not likely to be in the area for long.

Offline tp69

Looks lovely and no extra charge for owo cim nice and slim fit figure,it seems like she’s not likely to be in the area for long.

I believe she spends 1 week in each location each month - see my review.

Offline Bornslippy

Will see her if returning to Hatfield