Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strawberryblonde - Cumbria  (Read 2799 times)

Offline A4Paper

Hello
I am tempted to visit Strawberryblonde in Cumbria.
Has anyone seen her recently for a GFE?
Thanks

Offline A4Paper

Apologies
Thanks for adding the link
 :hi:

Offline GingerNuts

Her prices are going up on 1 February and she only does two incall appointments per week. Unless you're a regular a deposit is required for incall or outcall bookings. Says she's not meeting any new clients until April 2022.

Offline bigmc

I sent her  message once asking to let me know when she was next in Manchester.
she had said she was doing tours there in the near future, kind of tying it into a social night the other forum were having.

she replied saying, in a nutshell, she couldn't be arsed letting me know. Was quite abrupt about it and came across as up herself, so I thought fuck it.
 Ive since seen full face pics of her and I`m glad I didn't see her in the end.

Offline A4Paper

Thanks for your feedback guys.
Increase in prices and a bit of an attitude - so she’s off my HL.

Offline stanr

Thanks for your feedback guys.
Increase in prices and a bit of an attitude - so she’s off my HL.

She is actually one of the nicest SP's you could ever meet, very genuine and great company..i have only met her socially but your comments about her attitude seem way off the mark in my opinion....maybe its because she is selective about who and when she meets that caused the other poster to have that opinion about her...

Offline A4Paper

Thanks Stan
You make a good point.
I think I’ll arrange a meet after all.

Offline JRWK

She is actually one of the nicest SP's you could ever meet, very genuine and great company..

100%, she gave me probably the best 2 hours I've had with any SP

Offline GingerNuts

100%, she gave me probably the best 2 hours I've had with any SP

How long ago?

Offline Pennine Rover

I've seen her a few times when she was in Kendal. A very nice, intelligent lass.  Fitness fanatic, does comps.   Sadly she moved to Ulverston and put her prices up from the normal she used to charge.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Her prices are going up on 1 February and she only does two incall appointments per week. Unless you're a regular a deposit is required for incall or outcall bookings. Says she's not meeting any new clients until April 2022.

Roll on Feb 1st then, 170ph ain't alot really is it :thumbsdown:

Offline chrishornx

prices go up from Feb 1st depends how much I guess

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

prices go up from Feb 1st depends how much I guess

Her rules her price but for me I think she's too dear at 170, granted shes not overly my type and have heard good things about her/service but imo expensive now

Offline JRWK

How long ago?

July last year .. would have been repeated if not so far away  :wacko:

Offline alabama1

Why pay £150 for a stunning twenty something, when for an extra £20 you can have the pleasure of an old wrinkly.  :sarcastic: Just noticed she's £180 now.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 05:49:38 pm by alabama1 »

Online WelshClipper

I saw her in 2018.

She is difficult to arrange because she is basically outcall in Cumbria. I live south of Manchester but she advertised a tour with incalls at a hotel near that city. It costs her money to tour and she required a deposit. An arguement on deposits is a separate issue, you are either willing or you arent.

Anyway, I arranged an hour and despite her apparent hard nosed booking attitude, she was an incredible punt, very sensuous, loads of kissing, cums like a steam train, athletic in every position and an altogether fantastic wg. Highly recommended if you can arrange.

Apologies for no review at the time but she is well worth it in my opinion. :hi:

Online Deepstroker

I agree. Previously met some years ago in Kendal . A lovely person, great fit body , intelligent , warm, true GFE with a lovely huge erect clitoris to suck on . Too far and too expensive for me these days .

Offline Pennine Rover

I used to see her when she did incall in Kendal at the normal rates. Excellent all round. We sometimes went for lunch afterwards.  Since she got a partner and moved to Ulverston, she only does outcalls and is now perhaps the most costly girl in the region. However I can only assume she is getting the punters. I'd love to see her again but not at 3180 for outcall.

Online WelshClipper

She is one of the most sensuous wgs that I have ever met. She just knows the business and does the business.

I doubt if I will see her a second time simply based on the logistics of getting to the Lake District or meeting her on a tour. Just not easy for me. Even the once was difficult enough.

But well worth it.

Mind you if you are not into slim small breasted women, she may disappoint.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 11:10:14 am by WelshClipper »

Offline gettingsome

I don't think anyone would want to meet her for £3180 for an outcall
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 07:56:02 pm by gettingsome »
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

I don't think anyone would want to meet her for £3180 for an outcall

Would have worked better if you'd quoted the post you're referring to.

Have you got some with brookedeluxe yet?

Offline PK59

I spoke to her a couple of years ago about a possible meet and the payment of a deposit ...........I seem to recall she had a bit of an attitude and was rather up herself ............not for me  :( :(

Offline antsz

I spoke to her a couple of years ago about a possible meet and the payment of a deposit ...........I seem to recall she had a bit of an attitude and was rather up herself ............not for me  :( :(

Yes i got the same feel too, i was on business trip in the lakes last year and had booked myself a hotel room, she came acroos rude and very much up herself, saved my money till i was back home  ;)

Online WelshClipper

I grant you, not the easiest person to go through a booking procedure with.

But in my view exceptionally well worth it once the door opens. One of my best meets by a country mile.

Each to their own, but that was my genuine experience.  :hi: