Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ Paddington, Great PSE  (Read 4022 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Veinspulser

Girl @DELUXE TANYA@

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3189962

Happened a week ago.

Booked Tanya a couple of days in advance, then confirmed in the previous day and one hour prior the meeting, perfect comms.

Location: a few minutes walk from Paddington, ground floor flat, discreet and good for purpose.

Damage: 150ph DFK OWO DT CIM SWALLOW PENETRATION PUSSY and ANAL

The girl is same as pictures and the age stated looks to be accurate.

Typical hiding behind the door and I'm in, DFK strait away, quick shower and back to the bedroom, a lot of caressing and dfk with tong then grabbed and lifted her and thrown on bed , she got exited, sucked boobs they are fake but well done, natural feeling, licked her lovely looking pussy, slide fingering her G and asshole per while, she started twisting her body and sounded that getting in the edge stage.
Condom on and mish on the bed edge, her legs on my shoulders, a few min and entered the tightest hole at the same position initially slowly then to the balls with drilling movements. No doubt asshole enjoyment motions by her as well, couldn't last too long and moved infront the mirror for CIM and very deep throat and with face facing I went as deeper as possible and shot my one week cum strait to her  stomach and she hold my cock like that for a couple of min till I relaxed. Have seen fireworks during that time, brilliant.

Second pop started with massage on my balls per while then OWO with a lot of spits , moved to 69 a bit then rubber on and very intensive CG switched to rcg anal, amazing view, continue after on mish and finely really hard pounding anal doggy for about good 20 min she took it as a champ, fabulous.
Got on my back and she sucked me DT again till I sprayed in her throat and she smiled swallowing it saying my sperm have a nice taste. I reckon so bec I had pineapple a couple of hours before the action to flavour it.

Well, a quick shoer and left with a huge smile, marvellous.

One of the best my punting experience in the last a few years, highly recommended.

90 review(s) found for @DELUXE TANYA@ linked to in above post (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline JPin

Girl @DELUXE TANYA@

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3189962

Happened a week ago.

Booked Tanya a couple of days in advance, then confirmed in the previous day and one hour prior the meeting, perfect comms.

Location: a few minutes walk from Paddington, ground floor flat, discreet and good for purpose.

Damage: 150ph DFK OWO DT CIM SWALLOW PENETRATION PUSSY and ANAL

The girl is same as pictures and the age stated looks to be accurate.

Typical hiding behind the door and I'm in, DFK strait away, quick shower and back to the bedroom, a lot of caressing and dfk with tong then grabbed and lifted her and thrown on bed , she got exited, sucked boobs they are fake but well done, natural feeling, licked her lovely looking pussy, slide fingering her G and asshole per while, she started twisting her body and sounded that getting in the edge stage.
Condom on and mish on the bed edge, her legs on my shoulders, a few min and entered the tightest hole at the same position initially slowly then to the balls with drilling movements. No doubt asshole enjoyment motions by her as well, couldn't last too long and moved infront the mirror for CIM and very deep throat and with face facing I went as deeper as possible and shot my one week cum strait to her  stomach and she hold my cock like that for a couple of min till I relaxed. Have seen fireworks during that time, brilliant.

Second pop started with massage on my balls per while then OWO with a lot of spits , moved to 69 a bit then rubber on and very intensive CG switched to rcg anal, amazing view, continue after on mish and finely really hard pounding anal doggy for about good 20 min she took it as a champ, fabulous.
Got on my back and she sucked me DT again till I sprayed in her throat and she smiled swallowing it saying my sperm have a nice taste. I reckon so bec I had pineapple a couple of hours before the action to flavour it.

Well, a quick shoer and left with a huge smile, marvellous.

One of the best my punting experience in the last a few years, highly recommended.

Great review, thankyou. She's been hovering around the top of my HL for a while now....

90 review(s) found for @DELUXE TANYA@ linked to in above post (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline Maverick1808

Stunning review OP!

She will definitely be next for me, she sounds absolutely fantastic.

Offline Neil197

Stunning review OP!

She will definitely be next for me, she sounds absolutely fantastic.

She most certainly is
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 07:50:28 pm by Neil197 »

Offline Bartolomeo

Did not know she allowed face fucking and took anal that well. Might go on my list now.

Good review!

Offline Moorg

Thanks for the review, she's been on my radar a while and I'll try to meet her now.  Boobs are good from your report, enhanced but well done you say. No pictures on profile which is a shame. Thanks again for review.

Offline Moorg