Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx in Southampton  (Read 1842 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline time2play

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted in the morning for a lunch time meet. Replied within 30 minutes with address. I let her know I was on my way and she acknowledged. Then when I parked I called her to say I'm ready and she texted me the instructions.

New apartment block in Woolston. Quite quiet and didn't feel conspicuous. There is free parking at a nearby supermarket and it's a minute walk from there. Sparse bedroom. Shower was ll clean and sparkly.

Price:
£90 for 30 mins

Services:
Light french kissing, RO, OWO, doggy/probone, mish

Girl:
Quite pretty, about 5' 4" in height, natural B cup, no droop, probably early 30's, athletic body but not crazy gym toned fit like a magazine model. I was attracted to her.

The Punt:
Met at the door, as described, she was very happy and smiley, dressed in some lingerie that didn't do that much for me to be honest. We retired into the bedroom where I asked for a washa nd she asked for the donation. After a shower we got down to it. Some kissing, with tongues. This was ok but didn't find a good rhythm. I think i'm a bad kisser. Then a bit of a blur but basically did the services in the order given above. OWO was good, she takes it deep and doesn't use hands, but it's not particularly slow and sensual. She was clean and fresh for RO but she did not cum. Enjoyed probone and mish. Finished in the bag with some snogging which was lovely. I was quite horny so blew relatively early. I could have slowed it down but was enjoying myself too much. Quick chat and wash and then out. I don't like hanging around once I'm done but I could have stayed, she was quite happy to spend the remaining time chatting.

Summary: Nice chilled time with a attractive woman who performed the services requested with a smile

Visit Again: yes, why not?