Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amphora Diva @ Kensington  (Read 573 times)

Offline Odin669

External Link/Members Only
Very young Ukrainian girl,  on the Divs site looks amazing but unfortunately it's heavily photoshoped
Damage 300£/ 1 h
Place: Hotel with receptionist that I had to dodge and look for the lift before they asked me something.
The girl: Not ugly but not what I was expecting,  petite with large tattoos. A cup not surprised as of the profile states this , facially not my type 6/10 , body missing curves 7/10 , piercings on both nipples she warned me to be gentle due to sensitivity.
Attitude: 5/10 dry personality and very inexperienced, I had to keep the conversation flowing otherwise it gets very awkward with her.
Service: She was completely mute I had to check her eyes if she didn't passed out completely ninja silent a bit mechanical, I think she lacks experience so it kinda bother me the rate 300£ because it doesn't justify the apparence or the service. Sex in mish and doggy , FK.
Overall
Positive: she's young
Negatives: Busy location with receptionist , lack of experience , misleading photos, dry service
Recommended, no and I wouldn't go back.

Offline bonapati

I was banking on this one. Oh well.
No need to duck and dive at hotels unless you are dressed up in a yellow jacket or look lost. I have even asked where the lift is a few times 🤣

Ukrainian girl lovely (let’s hope the Russia/Ukraine palaver doesn’t reduce hookers coming over here)