Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sara - Aldgate/Whitechapel - Yummy GFE  (Read 6857 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Saw Sara today for another lunchtime appointment. My second visit to see her kind of mimicked my first.

All comms via text. Prompt responses, and clear directions to her accommodation, which is between Aldgate and Whitechapel.

Very popular on UKP, she is quite tall, 5'9" maybe, stocky, but not fat, Polish lady. Decent natural tits, probably C cups, decent ass, and in my opinion quite attractive. Age states 21 on profile, I'd probably say older, maybe 28, but I'm not great with ages.

Paperwork out of the way, I jumped into the shower. Retuned to the room, kissing, not DFK, started and mutual caressing. After a short time, she manoeuvred me to the bed and began some amazing OWO. I love her technique, slow, deep and sensual. I unclipped her bra as s she continued to suck me. After about 10 minutes we moved onto the bed, where I began oral on her. She tastes clean, and was very responsive to my efforts, and welcomed one gentle finger inside her.

On with the mac and straight into missionary, which felt great. She was holding me tightly, pulling me in with every thrust. I wanted to switch to doggy, but I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. She seemed to be enjoying herself so I carried on, after a few more minutes i filled the bag.

Another shower, small talk and a kiss on the way out, I left with a spring in my step.

A friendly lady, who I will definitely be seeing more of.

Offline bedhedred

I had some dreadful punts this week handed to me by Roms who seemed to take pleasure in putting me off my stride during the final lap of the shag.

On the other hand, few days back, Sexy Sara gave me an outstanding show for £100. The owo was deep and gagging. She let me pound hard, suck, lick and snog and get sweaty as fuck till I shot my cum load in her.

That's the difference between Polish and Romanian punting in a nutshell.

Recommended.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 04:09:47 pm by bedhedred »

Offline MLawro93

This one has been on my hotlist for a while. I need to take the plunge one of these days

Offline Maverick1138

I had some dreadful punts this week handed to me by Roms who seemed to take pleasure in putting me off my stride during the final lap of the shag.

On the other hand, few days back, Sexy Sara gave me an outstanding show for £100. The owo was deep and gagging. She let me pound hard, suck, lick and snog and get sweaty as fuck till I shot my cum load in her.

Recommended.

I havent tried Polish yet, but have had Ukrainian and Russian and also would agree that I would need to be highly desperate to see a Romanian in comparison - only ever had 2-3 good experiences with Rom

Offline bedhedred

I've had lots of experience with Roms. From a look back, there's a roughly 60% chance that a one-off seedy p&d will turn out to be fun or at least "no regrets". There is about a 30% chance that the girl will find a way to ruin for you. And they don't give a fuck about reviews here, or in AW (they never have feedback, nor do they ask for it) because they service locals who may not even use ukp.

They are fundamentally a different sub market within the punting world.

Offline Wozel

I've had lots of experience with Roms. From a look back, there's a roughly 60% chance that a one-off seedy p&d will turn out to be fun or at least "no regrets". There is about a 30% chance that the girl will find a way to ruin for you. And they don't give a fuck about reviews here, or in AW (they never have feedback, nor do they ask for it) because they service locals who may not even use ukp.

They are fundamentally a different sub market within the punting world.

Very true

Offline pantywetter

Recommended.

Polish are on the whole amazing shags and WGs.

Wish there were more around!

Offline danso

Yes I agree also they seem to be topping the leader board is there any poles out there that can perform like Linda ldn who was based in Tottenham she had great energy and new how to keep an old nan going

Offline Wozel

Yes I agree also they seem to be topping the leader board is there any poles out there that can perform like Linda ldn who was based in Tottenham she had great energy and new how to keep an old nan going
Yep , she was awesome. Kept you on the edge through your the whole punt.

Offline bedhedred

Polish are on the whole amazing shags and WGs.

Wish there were more around!

I banged a Polish bird yesterday and she said brexit has had a major effect.

Bright side maybe... Her ex hooker friend in Poland is complaining about how shit her civvie job pay is and is considering a return.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 12:49:27 pm by bedhedred »

Offline danso

That's the way ever punt should be hard to find the full package

Offline danso

The only problem is when they come over they get lazy as the money is good here

Offline danso

A punt should be based on quality not quantity

Offline MLawro93

I banged a Polish bird yesterday and she said brexit has had a major effect.

Bright side maybe... Her ex hooker friend in Poland is complaining about how shit her civvie job pay is and is considering a return.

Surely she wouldn't consider the UK, wages are even worse here.  :lol:

Offline alabama1

Surely she wouldn't consider the UK, wages are even worse here.  :lol:
You don,t know much do you  :unknown:

Offline Poker penis

Brexit  :vomit:
Fuked up our pussy!!!
Who voted for that shit should on be allowed to wank or pay 1000£ for 15min English bitx

Offline MLawro93

Fuked up our pussy!!!
Who voted for that shit should on be allowed to wank or pay 1000£ for 15min English bitx

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bedhedred

Fuked up our pussy!!!

👏👏👏👏👏🍻🍻🍻
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:37:28 pm by bedhedred »

Online tantraman

... she is quite tall, 5'9" maybe, stocky, but not fat, Polish lady. Decent natural tits, probably C cups, decent ass, and in my opinion quite attractive. Age states 21 on profile, I'd probably say older, maybe 28 ...

... as per photos collected here :music:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Been thinking about seeing Sara for a while now, did have a booking with her late last year but she cancelled on me on the morning of due to sickness leaving me with blue balls that thankfully I managed to empty into the former HOD girl Viva later on that same day.

Very reasonably priced and lots of positives despite the many neutrals. 

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP. Another one for the HL :thumbsup:

Offline MLawro93

I thought jokes were funny  :rolleyes:

Not every joke is funny to every person  :D

Offline alabama1

Not every joke is funny to every person  :D
But surely it has to be factual at least.  :unknown: