Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belladeepthroat - Tour Elstree  (Read 3829 times)

28 review(s) for BellaDeepthroat (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ascen

Meet happened last week Thursday

30mins - £90

The booking process with Bella is fairly straight forward - you have to text her name, race what you want etc and time and booking duration. She confirmed my booking and it was at an hotel in WD6 area.
Quite discreet because there were a lot of people in the lobby area when I got there not sure maybe a large group check in or something which made it easy for me to slide past there on to the stairs.

Knocked but door was already opened and she asked me to lock the door, she was sat on the bed already in a corset type outfit. I have to be honest facially a bit of a turn off but i was only there for her “Deepthroat experience” so easy to get over it.

Event
Stripped off while she was still sat on the bed, she asked me to lay on the bed (She didn’t do the whole small talk stuff which I hate) straight into one of the best probably top 3 OWO I’ve ever had. This went on for about 25 mins, edging also, the bed was completely soaked! only time I’ve had anything better was actually from a civvy on a lads holiday. After releasing in her mouth mind you not extra she swallowed now I’m not sure if this is the norm or maybe just a moment thing but very solid punt. Got dressed and back down the stairs with the lobby still busy exiting was a breeze.

(Parking at the hotel is also free for 4 hours)

Positive
Extremely good oral
Doesn’t talk too much
Takes on instructions

Negative
Facially 4/10

Would I return - Yes only for the oral again

External Link/Members Only

Online Ron89

Sounds like a great time. Each to their own obviously but I’d much rather get average oral from a hot girl than amazing oral from a 4/10.

Offline Aquaman

Her prices have changed - seems like it would be £130 for what you describe for 30 mins which is high! Aq

Offline SnaresBLad

I saw Bella at a hotel in Brick Lane and at the Ibis in Aldgate East some time ago. Agree with you though, great service but facially and physically does nothing for me.

Offline kungpo

Sounds like a great time. Each to their own obviously but I’d much rather get average oral from a hot girl than amazing oral from a 4/10.

Agreed but I'm in two minds about visiting, she has a couple videos with a hood mask on so may have to ask her to put it on since it hides everything but her mouth.