Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Disappointing Selena  (Read 4630 times)

2 review(s) for Selena-- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Luke

I saw Selena a few weeks back and thought of sharing my experience as she is not quite what you would expect and my experience was different from others,

Selena,
- reasonably attractive and slim, has a scar on her stomach (dint bother me too much but may bother sum), shares her place with another WG,

Pros
- She's a friendly girl
- does all the services and was up for the extras(though I dint take any)
- Good comms

Cons
- Her location is not very discreet and right on the high street in the middle of it.
- She wasnt freshly showered, even though I had requested her, had a stale smell
- She doesnt have a good technique for OWO, very little eye contact and not really responsive
- She is not as attractive as she looks in her pictures
- Time for shower is counted within the time of booking
- Politely rushed me out before my time was due, I dint bother telling her about that as I had lost interest,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No prizes for guessing If I would be returning!

Offline JamesRockford

Sorry to hear that.

I saw her twice and reviewed her here on UKP.

First time was superb.  Second time was mediocre compared to the first.  I've been trying to get a booking with her but she is very very busy it seems.  Following your review, I probably won't bother because I feel that stale breath or not being fresh is unforgivable.

I didn't quite agree with your point regarding her place not being discreet due to it being on a main road.  Unless Kentish Town is your local area that shouldn't be a concern - you're just buzzing an intercom at a nondescript door - she doesn't come to the street to let you in.  Besides which there are so many people going up and down that street that nobody notices anybody - ironically that may make it more discreet than a quiet residential street with nosy neighbours.  I recently visited Alisa at a house in suburban Kingsbury and got the hairy eyeball treatment from the elderly neighbour who was in his driveway following me with his eyes from my car to her front door and inside.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:43:04 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline tazz

Im a bit suprised to hear this, not that ive seen her, i doubt she would give a bad service in an LMP party

External Link/Members Only

Offline Luke

I too thought she was good(before I met her), maybe I saw her on a bad day but she needs to really take a shower and be clean before seeing a client. Also so you know she is wearing a wig in the snaps , she looks average in person.

Offline mailspeter

my experience was similar.  Seen her twice, First time she was great DFK, allowed fingering, good ball licking; had a great time. 

Second time it was pretty crap..
it was the time wasting she does that pissed me off... 5 mins to take care of the money/ get a cup of water. Was out in 40 minutes, didn't bother mentioning it to her still had another 20 mins

I think she is quite cute, nice body.. but wouldn't bother seeing her again after the second time.. :cry:

Offline backofthenet

well you should have known better booking a WG with a name like "disappointing Selena".

Offline mailspeter

saw her before this review genius..... :dash:
no wonder this country is going down the crapper

Offline Luke

well you should have known better booking a WG with a name like "disappointing Selena".

Lol in case it wasn't obvious :D, she doesn't call herself that, it's a term I coined after meeting her :hi:

Offline kropotkin

I had a very good punt with her.

I do notice, though, that she's now doing LMP and seems to be cramming it in - for example, she's advertised as available today on AW but appearing this afternoon and evening on LMP... 

I think quality of service is bound to suffer in such circumstances.

Selena

I too thought she was good(before I met her), maybe I saw her on a bad day but she needs to really take a shower and be clean before seeing a client. Also so you know she is wearing a wig in the snaps , she looks average in person.

hi guys i never wearing a wig in the snaps.. so I dont know who you was meet. Sad to read such things but maybe i had really bad day so sorry for everyone.. ;)

James999

hi guys i never wearing a wig in the snaps..

Well your profile says you have
Black shoulder length hair

Yet your profile pictures show you with
Reddish brown chest length hair

James999

I dont know who you was meet.

Do you have a "manager" who arranges which girl meets the clients then, and often not the girl in the profile pictures?

Selena

yes I have now Reddish brown chest length hair but I never had any syntetic hair or samething like a that.. I work for myself ;)and I am in the pictures

James999

Even more odd the, as the profile say's you're a petite teen and that you are 20 years old?

And the pictures show someone who is nearer 30 than 20 External Link/Members Only

Selena

this is old picture and i dont have 30 years old  :D

Selena

i don't think I look in this picture like a 30 External Link/Members Only

James999

this is old picture

So if it's an old picture you would look OLDER now and thus make it worse  :dash:

Selena

I had other hair, so maybe I was look different ? Who saw me know how old I am or how I look ..

James999

People with EYES can see you in your pictures, also you say more than once in your profile you're a TEEN and have age at 20 and pictures showing much older, and you say this picture is old, the problem is you#ve started lying and even confused yourself, perhaps you're blonde really  :sarcastic:

Selena

Really I have 23 but no 30...

Offline mailspeter

She is not 30... obviously you haven't met her.

James999

She is not 30... obviously you haven't met her.

I never said I had met her or that she was 30  :dash:

I pointed out that her profile says she's a teenager and she's clearly not, and from her pics she looks nearer 30 than 20, obviously you are hard of thinking so i'll explain slowly for you, nearer 30 than 20 means 29, 28, 27, 26 or 25 as those ages are neare 30 than 20.

Whatever her exact age it's proved she's a compulsive liar as she's now stated at least 3 different ages herself  :scare:

Offline kropotkin

Shock horror..!  Woman telling white lies about her age..!

James, I think you need to get some perspective...  If a girl advertises herself as 20 and you get there and find she's 23 do you walk..?

And, yes, I've seen Selena and she's (in my very humble opinion) in her early 20's...

James999

James, I think you need to get some perspective...  If a girl advertises herself as 20 and

Her profile clearly states  more than once she is a TEENAGER, she clearly isn't, if thats fine with you then no need for you to contribute to the thread, simply trott along and see her, personally I think the habitual lying is wrong,if you have a problem with my pulling her on the lies then you have a number of options

1. Do Nothing
2. Report me (theres a button on each post)
3. PM me telling me what you think (Don't be surprised if I ignore it though)
4. Fuck off to another site where such comments are not allowed and the ethos of the site is different and where you may feel more at home.

Offline JamesRockford

James, I think you need to get some perspective...  If a girl advertises herself as 20 and you get there and find she's 23 do you walk..?

And, yes, I've seen Selena and she's (in my very humble opinion) in her early 20's...

Yes I can agree that she is in her early 20's.  And it's not a wig because I had my fingers in her hair.

Offline Natwest

It's not unusual when teens go into their 20's that the AW profile doesn't get updated as far as I can see and really not unusual for a few years to be subtracted from the real age. So I get the chance to shag a 23 year old that I thought was 20. I can live with that.

Not unusual enough I would have thought to get so steamed up about it. I lie about how old I am as a punter on Adultwork - I'm sure all punters do when they get to my age. 

James999

It's not unusual when teens go into their 20's that the AW profile doesn't get updated

The profile is just a few months old, if you take her stated age on here she was at least 4 years older than being a teenager when she / her pimp wrote the profile  :hi:

Offline Natwest

The profile is just a few months old, if you take her stated age on here she was at least 4 years older than being a teenager when she / her pimp wrote the profile  :hi:

Profile states 23. I always go to the end to check age. I never go on the text anyway. 

James999

Profile states 23. I always go to the end to check age. I never go on the text anyway.

Profile stated 20 yesterday, so at lease some small "positive" for punters, it's not AS misleading as it was, but it still talks about Teenager, Perhaps in Poland 20's is regarded as teenage?

Offline Natwest

Profile stated 20 yesterday, so at lease some small "positive" for punters, it's not AS misleading as it was, but it still talks about Teenager, Perhaps in Poland 20's is regarded as teenage?

As I said, I only ever go by the age at the bottom of the profile because that is what gets used if I do a search.

James999

Not sure what your point is (if you have one) but thanks for trying anyway  :hi:

Offline Natwest

Not sure what your point is (if you have one) but thanks for trying anyway  :hi:

No worries.

Offline Bangers and Gash

As I said, I only ever go by the age at the bottom of the profile because that is what gets used if I do a search.

I only ever go by what I see in the pictures  ;).

Never trust a pro when it come to her age .... or finances, or dress size, or number of bookings per day...  :unknown:

Offline Luke

My guess is Selena is in her mid twenties atleast , the other problem is with her services, hygiene and lacklustre attitude, She appears to be having a number of bad days  :thumbsdown: if you look at everyone's comments,
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:41:08 pm by Luke »

Offline kropotkin

Her profile clearly states  more than once she is a TEENAGER, she clearly isn't, if thats fine with you then no need for you to contribute to the thread, simply trott along and see her, personally I think the habitual lying is wrong,if you have a problem with my pulling her on the lies then you have a number of options

1. Do Nothing
2. Report me (theres a button on each post)
3. PM me telling me what you think (Don't be surprised if I ignore it though)
4. Fuck off to another site where such comments are not allowed and the ethos of the site is different and where you may feel more at home.
5. Shake my head and think, what a tosser...