Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FarahDelaney Solihull  (Read 5824 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline KarlHungus

Meet was just before Christmas
In call £130 1 hr

External Link/Members Only

Good coms. Arranged time for meet and then I was going to be late so agreed to put back no problem. When I got there she was running about 10 mins late as I expect she squeezed another customer into my original booking. No problem for me but a bit of hanging around involved.
I’m always a bit nervous to begin (I’m still pretty new to this, even though I’m a fairy long time lurker, but not many actual meets under my belt) with but Farah  soon put me as ease. She is great looking. Really pretty. Bit bigger than the pics. I’d say now a athletic and curvy size 12. The pics at the start of her album are fairly recent. Not sure if boobs are real or fake as some have suggested. Felt real to me.  Started with some LFK moving onto a superb BJ which went on for some time. Solid technique verging on  sloppy with a fair amount of eye contact. Ever so slightly mechanical but great rhythm.  I had to stop her for fear of shooting my load. Moved on to cowgirl and I was quick to fill the bag. I normally struggle bit but no problem this time. There was about 30 mins left so bit of a rub down and a good chat. As mentioned in other reviews she can talk and talk if you let her. She’s quite a straight talker at that. Some might draw a negative here but I found the conversation on punting etc with her quite insightful as I still feel I’m new to this. After short chat she got to work on waking up the old chap again. Bit of handiwork and more BJ, before doggy and a second pop for lucky me! Shower offered and taken. Quick chat getting dressed then on my Merry way. I’m giving this one a positive. I can see why some might mark her neutral though. She’s very business minded and matter of fact at times but at the same time I feel a good service with a few things she could slightly improve on.
(See below)
I get the strong feeling if you become a regular she would definitely be a bit more of a rapport, worth another go if I get chance.

Cons. Room a bit untidy.
Goes on a bit about reviews and AW.
Phone went off a couple of times. And she kept it near to her.
Caught her having a peak at her phone briefly during BJ (but I found this strangely a turn on)

Pros.
Great body and face.
Great kisser
Great BJ
Enjoyed the chat.
Does outfit requests
Two pops
No rush. Made me feel at ease.
My first Ebony beauty

Would I return? Quite possibly yes.

Offline MrBamboo

She has been around for donkeys, used to work at the Studio called Mischa I think before she went on AW. Fair play if she is still providing a decent service after all that time.

Offline pbrown355

Saw her a long time ago. If she was in Brum I'd certainly see her again.
The boobs I seem to remember are scarred as a result of a breast reduction which also leaves them (at the time I saw her) brilliantly firm for their size.

Offline Juankerr

She has been around for donkeys, used to work at the Studio called Mischa I think before she went on AW.

Yes that's correct. I saw her there a couple of times years ago, was a good punt at the time.