Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English office slutx - Finchley N12  (Read 5062 times)

36 review(s) for PetiteBritishMegan1 (23 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DrIvan

Links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited this week, after reading reviews and stumbled across her being fairly local for a few days. She told me here til about Weds this week. Seems to travel everywhere across the land, so not sure if/when she may return to London anytime soon.

Comms - all good and straightforward on text and then directed me to the door very easily in current location. Seems to be totally independent, but who really knows.

Looks - Cute lookung 5ft, probably size 12 ish. Great boobs/cleavage, nice bubble / pics reasonably accurate.

Punt
I was there for 30 min OWO, so £80 which was sorted on arrival, then asked to wash in the facilities - no problem. Sensual and seductive moves in the bedroom, led to the business, a nice sloppy OWO which was edging and most enjoyable. This has been much reviewed and Im sure a major attraction for seeing this SP. After some 10 mins or so of this and some nice DFK, onto some CG which did not last too long, but very well executed. She was wet, though did not permit anything other than pussy rubbing (no fingers inside!). Was chatty in a pleasant way and was up and out on the 30 min mark. A positive for me, would see again if she comes this way again in the not too distant future.

Offline king tarzan

5ft and size 12 must be 🐖!!
And £140 p/h ( a hottie rate )  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 09:36:03 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unus669

Good review OP.

Her profile has a NBA policy, apparently cos all of us are well hung :dash:

You couldn’t make it up