Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: telling the other half she may have an STD!  (Read 13288 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Why is it called a GUM clinic ?  Genitals under Medication ?  :unknown:

GenitoUrinary Medicine

GUMtree

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:09:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Matium

Surely, we've all worked out that this thread is a fake?

A real man with a real STD would get himself tested straightaway, not put it off lackadaisically till "next week".

Also, a real man would, as a service to other punters, have named and shamed the prostitute most likely to have given the STD.

The entire story is just fake.

SeekingtheTruth

AnthG - you are quite right that I don't know if I have an STI-STD or not, I shall be getting it checked when im in London next week now I know where to go.
kingnuts the pain started last week and my last punt was middle of May.
I have no intension of naming anyone yet, if I test positive I will have no problem or it could all be bollock couldn't it Cunnyhunt you soppy prick :hi:

So you noticed symptoms last week but are going to wait until next week to get tested?

Fuck me, are you simple?

If you were that worried you would have got tested within days of noticing something was wrong.

What is that delectable aroma I detect?

touch.and.go

I cannot believe anyone who thinks they may have a dose waiting for a week or more to get tested. When you are worried you may have caught something the fear is all-pervading and you get down the drop-in clinic and wait all day if necessary. Mine was a false alarm BTW.  :cool:

Offline cunnyhunt

I cannot believe anyone who thinks they may have a dose waiting for a week or more to get tested. When you are worried you may have caught something the fear is all-pervading and you get down the drop-in clinic and wait all day if necessary.

I pointed to him being a fantasist and full of shit some posts ago.

If you suspect an STI you straight to the GP or GUM not a forum  :crazy: :wacko:

rogerc23

Some sti's wont show up for 10 days so going right away could be a waste of time,clearly if the symptoms are awful its wise to go asap

SirFrank

I can't be fucked to read through all the posts so can anyone tell me as the OP told his bird and if so what was the outcome?

Offline punk

I can't be fucked to read through all the posts so can anyone tell me as the OP told his bird and if so what was the outcome?

the conclusion is he is a wind up, troll,etc.

yorkshire123

Think it was a dream like the one in Dallas, during the dream he was married & riddled, when he woke up he was single, sad & clap free  :D

SirFrank

the conclusion is he is a wind up, troll,etc.

Fuck, another one? Like the obesity crisis, pretty soon there'll be more trolls on here than genuine punters. It's like flies around shit for some reason. I take it the wankpot has suddenly disappeared and doesn't respond to questions etc? Cunt. Pretty soon the wanker of the week thread will implode under the weight of sheer cuntyness of some members

Offline punk

Fuck, another one? Like the obesity crisis, pretty soon there'll be more trolls on here than genuine punters. It's like flies around shit for some reason. I take it the wankpot has suddenly disappeared and doesn't respond to questions etc? Cunt. Pretty soon the wanker of the week thread will implode under the weight of sheer cuntyness of some members

yes another one, this sites becoming a magnet.

Offline Matium

School's out, summer holidays.

Lots of kids who get their jollies by coming on to an "adult" site and winding everyone up with their fantasies.

OP's one of them.

Offline cunnyhunt

Some sti's wont show up for 10 days so going right away could be a waste of time,clearly if the symptoms are awful its wise to go asap

He said he had symptoms but was not getting checked out, just a sad fucker  :thumbsdown:

Blackberry

Unless his wife started pissing razor blades and has kicked him out  :diablo:

robs one

As I said last week I was getting tested early this week which I have done  and no I haven't panicked like some of you half wit retards  would clearly do! I'm not Bothered if you think its fantasy or not as I only asked advice and got some.
I don't know why you think otherwise, may be you have over reactive brains or you watch too much TV?
If the results come back then I will have to tell the OH and I will let you know who I think I got it from!
 :hi:

Offline jawill

Did they give you any indication as to how long until you're results come back?

Oh and did they do a swob? They can sometimes tell you there and then if they have a lab on-site by looking at the swob sample for any puss and white blood cells - either if which being present would indicate reason for them to give you antibiotics there and then.......

Offline cunnyhunt

As I said last week I was getting tested early this week which I have done  and no I haven't panicked like some of you half wit retards  would clearly do! I'm not Bothered if you think its fantasy or not as I only asked advice and got some.
I don't know why you think otherwise, may be you have over reactive brains or you watch too much TV?
If the results come back then I will have to tell the OH and I will let you know who I think I got it from!
 :hi:

You were going to Dean Street Express for same day results.

Can not remember your own story now you half wit retard  :hi:

robs one

Cunnyhunt you really are a boring cunt and I will not respond to your soppy pointless remarks after this.
Jawill, they took a urine sample and took a swab down my japs eye. They have told me that I will get the result within 2 weeks.
Cunnyhunt, I hope that's ok with with you? I did try to upload the theme tune for East Enders but I just leave that to your fuck wit imagination.

robs one

Oh and I went to Gum clinic in sevenoaks if any one but cunnyhunt gives a toss :scare:

Offline cunnyhunt

Oh and I went to Gum clinic in sevenoaks if any one but cunnyhunt gives a toss :scare:

Retards like you have the symptoms of an STI but don't bother getting tested, how many did you fuck before showing anything ?

You might have nothing but an overactive imagination but I actually hope you have given your wife something  :hi:

robs one

who keeps putting 50p in you, you soppy cunt?

rogerc23

Retards like you have the symptoms of an STI but don't bother getting tested, how many did you fuck before showing anything ?

You might have nothing but an overactive imagination but I actually hope you have given your wife something  :hi:

Thats actually well out of order to the op,he hasnt said he has carried on punting since getting symptoms so what does the how many did he fuck line mean?

All he has done is wait a few days to see if the symptoms pass,then got tested and is awaiting results which is all 100% believable

Offline cunnyhunt

Thats actually well out of order to the op,he hasnt said he has carried on punting since getting symptoms so what does the how many did he fuck line mean?

All he has done is wait a few days to see if the symptoms pass,then got tested and is awaiting results which is all 100% believable

Do you think that when you piss and it burns that symptom will pass ?  :crazy:

The first sign of a symptom such as that and the OP should of gone straight to a GUM or GP and got checked out, but he didn't he waited for a week before doing anything.  If it hurt as much as he made out then he would of worried about his own health and any others he came into contact with, but he didn't, he tried to justify it by saying he could of had it for years without it showing.
 Earlier on in his posts he posted that he had been with 35 WG's since Feb 2013 which means that he has never visited a GUM after fucking so many WG's, he should of gone 2-3 times a year if you are as active as the OP.

But hey I am just a clean, tested regular soppy cunt.

When did you last go and get tested ?

robs one

My apologies Cunnyhunt, you're not soppy

Offline cunnyhunt

My apologies Cunnyhunt, you're not soppy

Just get tested regularly.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Just get tested regularly.

many punters don't actually think they need to get tested.  I have met guys in their 50s and 60s who have been punting years and when we got around to talking about the GUM they said they have never been as don't need to as they only see clean girls  :dash: :dash:

rogerc23

Do you think that when you piss and it burns that symptom will pass ?  :crazy:

The first sign of a symptom such as that and the OP should of gone straight to a GUM or GP and got checked out, but he didn't he waited for a week before doing anything.  If it hurt as much as he made out then he would of worried about his own health and any others he came into contact with, but he didn't, he tried to justify it by saying he could of had it for years without it showing.
 Earlier on in his posts he posted that he had been with 35 WG's since Feb 2013 which means that he has never visited a GUM after fucking so many WG's, he should of gone 2-3 times a year if you are as active as the OP.

But hey I am just a clean, tested regular soppy cunt.

When did you last go and get tested ?

If you actually read what he said he talked about a nagging feeling in the groin and a "slight burning", not sure how you arrive at the statement "If it hurt as much as he made out" from that?

To me what he describes is classic post punt paranoia, I have felt similar and then been tested and been clean, would be silly to go straight down the gum that day knowing full well you would need to come back in 10 days to be checked again :dash:

Offline cunnyhunt

If you actually read what he said he talked about a nagging feeling in the groin and a "slight burning", not sure how you arrive at the statement "If it hurt as much as he made out" from that?

To me what he describes is classic post punt paranoia, I have felt similar and then been tested and been clean, would be silly to go straight down the gum that day knowing full well you would need to come back in 10 days to be checked again :dash:

A nagging feeling ?

something isn't right down there, seem to have a nagging pain in my balls and a slight burning when I piss

This would not hurt you ?  as for waiting 10 days as you suggest with those symptoms before testing  :crazy:

After 35 punts I do not think he had paranoia, I still say he (and all of us) should be tested regular, as he asked the question the conclusion to draw is that he has not been tested before.

Offline Daffodil

I doubt very much that many punters get checked regularly and I actually think that the op's behaviour (being concerned, but not getting checked immediately) is classic "man behaviour".

Men are notorious for not going to the doctor at all, never mind for embarrassing problems. I read an interesting article not so long ago that this may actually be one of the leading reasons why women live longer than men. Men just shrug illness off.

Offline cunnyhunt

I doubt very much that many punters get checked regularly and I actually think that the op's behaviour (being concerned, but not getting checked immediately) is classic "man behaviour".

Men are notorious for not going to the doctor at all, never mind for embarrassing problems. I read an interesting article not so long ago that this may actually be one of the leading reasons why women live longer than men. Men just shrug illness off.

You could be correct there. I have always been tested regular as my GF and I used to engage in swinging, it is very easy and for me I just do not understand why people do not go.

Offline Boundless

Superb Sir Frank!!   Keep em coming mate, this forum is worth reading purely for your comments.
Love it.
 :lol: :lol: :lol: