Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: telling the other half she may have an STD!  (Read 13297 times)

robs one

It is likely to be in the last few weeks/months. Not a difficult task to remember who sucked your cock in this period of time.

Unless the initial post was bollocks  :hi:
so when did you become a doctor then? from what I've read it can be with you and you never know if your not tested?
why the fuck would I post such a thing and ask for advice if it were bollocks?

Offline cunnyhunt

so when did you become a doctor then? from what I've read it can be with you and you never know if your not tested?
why the fuck would I post such a thing and ask for advice if it were bollocks?

Do I need to be a fucking doctor ?

You have pain when you piss and your balls hurt but Instead of going straight to your GP or a gum clinic you post on a punting form for advice  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Find out what it is first.

And do not forget to post the links.  :hi:

If there are any.

robs one

Do I need to be a fucking doctor ?

You have pain when you piss and your balls hurt but Instead of going straight to your GP or a gum clinic you post on a punting form for advice  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Find out what it is first.

And do not forget to post the links.  :hi:

If there are any.
meaning it could be with you for years before it comes out.
I don't really give a fuck what you believe either with those little brain cells of yours! :hi:

if  there are any

rolf32313

OK so Rob has gone from "I caught a STI from a hookier how can I tell my wife!" to "It could have been their a long time"...

Either you are:
1: In denial
2: Bored and this whole thread is make believe.

I don't think you need to be a doctor to draw the same conclusions as the guy you are arguing with...

I suspect we need to file this thread is the fiction section.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:51:07 am by rolf32313 »

Offline cunnyhunt

meaning it could be with you for years before it comes out.
I don't really give a fuck what you believe either with those little brain cells of yours! :hi:

if  there are any

But you do not know what you have as you have not been tested, so how can you state that you may of had an STI for some time.

Another fucking attention seeker  :crazy: :crazy:

And still no links  :hi:

Offline AnthG

And still no links  :hi:
But unless I have missed something in this thread, he doesn't even know if he has a STI yet.

Naming a girl as the one he thinks gave him something when maybe he has got nothing at all is a bit harsh I would say. Infact as an edit I would say is really harsh and way OTT.

I say this as I remember myself back when I started punting, i.e this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3440.0

I was panicking then like you wouldn't believe thinking I had thrush, Chlamydia or whatever and I had caught it from someone. I went to the gum clinic and just found it was penile eczema brought on from over washing the nether regions.

At that time before getting the check I was thinking lists of girls and going 'I know who it will be who gave me it' and thinking the worst of people, and I am pleased I never said nothing as she had given me nothing.

What I can also say it may not be an STI, It may be a UTI. I have also long before starting punting had a UTI and I can say an E-coli UTI infection its symptoms are pretty much identical to that of a Gonorrhoea infection.

The OP needs to get the checkup and stop speculating. And I would say definitely not name and shame until there is something to name and shame.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 11:32:40 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Robs one, be calm and play the I am bit under the weather card whilest you wait for tests local Gum places /express in dean street can tell for some very quickly and have great advisers listen to them (been there got tee shirt :( ) .

Luckly I was clear however I made it worse by worrying and drinking to much cranberry jucie and and stupidly took one of an old batch of anti bio`s.  These girls take dozens of cocks evey day my cock is only used to the once a week same place uncovered job, hence easy to iratate. hope this is all it is .

Gum clinic was calm helpfull and totally non judgemental ,these things happen was their aproach.
OWO is risky even though many do it, its off my list too many stingy worries after a sucky fucky.
Good luck.

Offline cunnyhunt

But unless I have missed something in this thread, he doesn't even know if he has a STI yet.

The OP needs to get the checkup and stop speculating.

These are the important points of your post Anth  :hi:

The thread is too much of an attention seeking fairytale story for me to believe. We have seen too many here before.

Offline GreyDave

Ant G :hi:
Great post, clear as could be  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  ( thats what I had due to to much wanking sucking)

Offline Bobbob84

How difficult can this be?

Get checked.
While waiting for the results avoid sex with Mrs by any excuse such as; nicked my bollocks shaving, caught them in my zip, got wellied in the nuts at footy, got a bit of infection / redness after showering at gym, i think I've found a lump- will go to Docs to get checked, I've been called away on business for two weeks.

If result negative, happy days.
If positive then decide on other ways if not shagging til it's sorted. eg cut ur own balls shaving or go on business (like a Malaysian on flight M370)

Offline cunnyhunt

How difficult can this be?

Get checked.
While waiting for the results avoid sex with Mrs by any excuse such as; nicked my bollocks shaving, caught them in my zip, got wellied in the nuts at footy, got a bit of infection / redness after showering at gym, i think I've found a lump- will go to Docs to get checked, I've been called away on business for two weeks.

If result negative, happy days.
If positive then decide on other ways if not shagging til it's sorted. eg cut ur own balls shaving or go on business (like a Malaysian on flight M370)

Agree, but You forgot.

Don't make a bullshit story up

Offline Daffodil

OK so Rob has gone from "I caught a STI from a hookier how can I tell my wife!" to "It could have been their a long time"...

Either you are:
1: In denial
2: Bored and this whole thread is make believe.

I don't think you need to be a doctor to draw the same conclusions as the guy you are arguing with...

I suspect we need to file this thread is the fiction section.

The fiction section is getting full though with all your posts  :hi:

rolf32313

The fiction section is getting full though with all your posts  :hi:
We could delete some of you fictional wantabe cop novels to make space?

Closet freak

I started punting back in feb 2013 and have been with around 35 different WG's :dash:

Take my advice then & start ringing around you may well have infected 34 prossies  :scare:
& not one review either  :hi:

Offline King Nuts

thanks for the advice people. I'm going to get tested but something isn't right down there, seem to have a nagging pain in my balls and a slight burning when I piss. still ill wait and find out before I sacrifice my bollocks and tell her :bomb:
the coward in me would take the advice of dropping a tablet in meal but I think I'm going to have to tell her if it comes back positive. No more OWO for me with WG's or for that mater with anyone!
I think your right with the casual BJ but as for the caught it before we met, I've been married 24 years!

If it hurts when you pee and if one or both of your balls ache or are swollen, I'd put money on you having gonorrhea. And yes, you can get it from OWO. You can't 'keep' the bug in your system for years. If you've got these symptoms now, it means you'd have acquired the infection almost certainly within the last seven days.

You'll have a single dose of antibiotic from the GUM clinic and it will all be OK within a week or so. If you haven't knobbed your missus in the last seven days, then she (and you) is in the clear.

Blackberry

Noob question alert! When you visit a GUM clinic how do they give you the results? I mean a letter arriving in the post from the local PCT might take some explaining! Above seems to suggest  they give you a code and ring a number to find out? This might help other noobs with the same question hopefully!

robs one

AnthG - you are quite right that I don't know if I have an STI-STD or not, I shall be getting it checked when im in London next week now I know where to go.
kingnuts the pain started last week and my last punt was middle of May.
I have no intension of naming anyone yet, if I test positive I will have no problem or it could all be bollock couldn't it Cunnyhunt you soppy prick :hi:

Closet freak

the pain started last week and my last punt was middle of May.

& when was the last time u fucked your wife ? Don't think we've ruled her out yet ,she may well have a thread up on mums net " how do I tell my hubby I'm riddled "   :hi:

Offline punk

is this thread real? Answers on a post card.

Toby

& when was the last time u fucked your wife ? Don't think we've ruled her out yet ,she may well have a thread up on mums net " how do I tell my hubby I'm riddled "   :hi:

This may result in another question later on: will they stay together if he finds out she is on the game?

vorian

Noob question alert! When you visit a GUM clinic how do they give you the results? I mean a letter arriving in the post from the local PCT might take some explaining! Above seems to suggest  they give you a code and ring a number to find out? This might help other noobs with the same question hopefully!

I get a text,  guess it might differ from area to area.  :unknown:

Offline cunnyhunt

AnthG - you are quite right that I don't know if I have an STI-STD or not, I shall be getting it checked when im in London next week now I know where to go.
kingnuts the pain started last week and my last punt was middle of May.
I have no intension of naming anyone yet, if I test positive I will have no problem or it could all be bollock couldn't it Cunnyhunt you soppy prick :hi:

You must be so fucking worried,  but instead of getting tested you will leave it until next week  :crazy: You are either bullshitting or you do not give a fuck about your wife's health.

If it looks like bullshit, and reads like bullshit  :hi:

You belong in either the Cunts thread or Wanker of the week.

rogerc23

are there no punters on here who actually work in the medical profession? being a gp would be the ideal job to complement a punting career, access to as many antibiotics as you may need and limited working hours

dilettante

Is there any bloody way I can possibly tell my other half that she may have an STD without her cutting off my bollocks, divine intervention welcome!
Depends how pally you are with the gardener I suppose ... and he may pass it on to your daughter ...

Offline threechilliman

I lost interest in it after it became clear we weren't going to come up with a plausible excuse any of us could use in the event of the unthinkable happening.

tcm

Offline jawill

Generally speaking there are four things you could catch from owo..

Gonnoreah
Chlymydia.
Nsu
Syphilis

Gonnoreah would show itself within two weeks usually with pain when peeing, a green or yellow discharge, pain in testes - I've had it, it ain't nice. Treatment is a shot in the arse which hurts like hell and two huge antibiotics to take .

Chlymydia can hide for ages, on fact many women don't find out they have it until they get pregnant and have a routine test done. You'll have swollen extremely painful testicles, sensitive tip and pain when peeing. You may have discharge.   Treatment is a 10 day course of the antibiotic doxycycline.

Nsu is non specific uteritus which means you've caught some bug but they're not sure what it is, so they put it into this category. The presence of white blood cells in your piss usually gives it away. Treatment would again be a course of doxycycline. Symptoms vary, could be pain peeing, discharge, bollock ache, etc.

Syphilis, can't be arsed to go into it on here as there are three stages to it, again treatment in theearly stages is with an antibiotic.

Get tested asap , it's a simple urine test, hold your urine for at least two hours. Results come by means of a text.

Offline Stoking

Better hope it's not herpes.... that shit's for life  :scare:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Better hope it's not herpes.... that shit's for life  :scare:
Q: what is the difference between true love and herpes?
A: herpes is forever.

+1
one aspect of the unreality and or surrealism is that two guys(?) have been banned, and nobody has so far made any comment.

yorkshire123

+1
one aspect of the unreality and or surrealism is that two guys(?) have been banned, and nobody has so far made any comment.

Bloody hell HP i didn't see that, do we know why?

Offline akauya

Neither did I! Just noticed Rolfxxxx "the doctor" has been banned - I know someone will be happy :)

Offline maxxblue

Offline Stoking

Q: what is the difference between true love and herpes?
A: herpes is forever.

Haha heard it before but did make me spit half my pint out! lol

Offline Spanish Lad

Came out in a horrible itchy rash about a day and a half ago. As I had been with a few wg's in the last couple of weeks I immediately feared the worst so started googling std's etc. Was convinced that I had a outbreak of herpes as some of the images I was seeing on google looked pretty much the same although I don't have any outbreaks around the genital/arse/thighs or mouth regions. So went to the doctor this morning to have it looked at.

The doctor told me that I had an allergic reaction to something. I asked if he thought that this could be herpes and he said no, highly unlikely.

On further reflection I realised that the rashes were only on my neck and wrists so wondered if this had anything to do with it. Then I realised that 2 days ago I was using a strimmer to cut down weeds and was wearing a long sleeved top. The areas where I has the rash are areas which were not protected by clothing. some of the "weeds" I was strimming were fig tree shoots. So on further research I discovered that the sap from fig trees is highly toxic to some people and can cause rashes and blistering (like in my case) in varying degrees.

So, not transferable as it is a allergic reaction rather than a virus but as a possible long shot for someone looking for an excuse for herpes looking rash/blisters having came into contact with fig tree sap could work.

All you have to do is come up with a feasible plan how you came into contact with fig tree sap :-)

Why did he get banned?
I say I say I say, I do not know why he got banned, why did he gat banned?

Offline Stalinator

Towels....

Towels can carry STD's, You could say you picked up the wrong towel at the gym, And it appears you have caught something that way. It is possible she can google it and see results.

She may think you have been doing something gay in the showers though

The ex wife used that excuse with me, hence she is now the ex wife.

caramelceleste

Tell her, sooner rather than later in my opinion, it's damage limitation for what will be an unfortunate situation.
I get that you want to wait to be certain so as not to make an issue if all is healthy, but that leaves you looking like crap if it turns out you did catch something, even with the suggested "drunken BJ" excuse.

If you caught something and wait until after you've been tested to tell her and make your excuses, she'll just know your extra-curricular activities are not a one off if she's smart enough. Telling her you have an STI once you've already been secretly tested rather than beforehand indicates you've still got something to hide, especially if you're picking the scenario you consider the least bad as an excuse.

Offline Daffodil

Tell her, sooner rather than later in my opinion, it's damage limitation for what will be an unfortunate situation.
I get that you want to wait to be certain so as not to make an issue if all is healthy, but that leaves you looking like crap if it turns out you did catch something, even with the suggested "drunken BJ" excuse.

If you caught something and wait until after you've been tested to tell her and make your excuses, she'll just know your extra-curricular activities are not a one off if she's smart enough. Telling her you have an STI once you've already been secretly tested rather than beforehand indicates you've still got something to hide, especially if you're picking the scenario you consider the least bad as an excuse.

This is totally stupid advice, do not listen to it.

Offline AnthG

This is totally stupid advice, do not listen to it.
I agree.

Plus the original poster it seems cannot even be bothered to get it checked by the gum clinic so why would he tell his wife

You can just picture that conversation.

"HI honey I might have something wrong with me that I have caught from having sex with someone else. I might have given it to you too. I don't know what it is as I haven't been bothered to get it checked out yet".

rogerc23

That is complete madness,confessing when you maybe in the clear is just stupid...

Jim Panzee

Why is it called a GUM clinic ?  Genitals under Medication ?  :unknown:

Never heard of it before, I just assumed that you went to your own GP didn't realise there were special discrete clinics set up.

Offline Stalinator

The local hospital has one where you can remain anonymous. They just give you a number to file your stuff under. You can use whatever name you like.

Offline AnthG

Why is it called a GUM clinic ?  Genitals under Medication ?  :unknown:
Genito-Urinary Medicine

Never heard of it before, I just assumed that you went to your own GP didn't realise there were special discrete clinics set up.
I had thought that too before people here recommended me to go to one.

There are benefits to the GUM - a few off the top of my head.

1. Its confidential so nothing gets written in your GP notes. With your GP its permanently there.

2. Its designed to be quicker and less hassle

3. And one benefit I really liked even though it doesn't even apply to me, but its still a good one, you do not need to tell your insurance companies if you get life insurance. Even if you go and find out you have something terminal like HIV.

But if you went via your GP they would find out.

Jim Panzee

Genito-Urinary Medicine
I had thought that too before people here recommended me to go to one.

There are benefits to the GUM - a few off the top of my head.

1. Its confidential so nothing gets written in your GP notes. With your GP its permanently there.

2. Its designed to be quicker and less hassle

3. And one benefit I really liked even though it doesn't even apply to me, but its still a good one, you do not need to tell your insurance companies if you get life insurance. Even if you go and find out you have something terminal like HIV.

But if you went via your GP they would find out.

Thanks for that. I hope that I never have need to go to one.

Its a pity there is not some kind of morning after pill that you could take that would kill all nasty viruses etc just to be safe.

Offline AnthG

Thanks for that. I hope that I never have need to go to one.
Its generally recommended you go once every 3 months. Symptoms or not.

Jim Panzee

Its generally recommended you go once every 3 months. Symptoms or not.

really. I didn't know that.

Captain Kang

There are benefits to the GUM

A word of warning about their so called confidentiality. It goes out of the window if they suspect that you may have passed an infection to a partner.

Armed with that knowledge I would retain my right to complete anonymity, but OP just be sure to tell them your real name and address and they will tell her for you.

rogerc23

When i have been i give my punting phone as my contact and leave the gp details bit blank,no chance f them informing anyone else of anything or contacting me by any means bar my punting phone

Offline Stalinator

When i have been i give my punting phone as my contact and leave the gp details bit blank,no chance f them informing anyone else of anything or contacting me by any means bar my punting phone

Exactly, I just chose a random name and gave my punting phone as the contact.

rogerc23

I normally give my real name,only reason being if i nod off in the waiting room i might forget what fake name i have given and miss my call!
I have been four times over the past year and have never been asked to fill in any further details,it really is a very good and discrete service