Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: S.O.F.I.A. Taunton  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just wanted to know if anybody had any experience of her?

Islander

The profile is almost identical to the girl in this thread if it's any help -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32420.0

The girl in the photos is different but defiantly taken in the same house...

JV547845

Yeah a UKP member calls it Latinas.  They change girls every so often.  They must all be from a shit part of Spain to want to spend a few weeks near Taunton but they're earning good money so it can't be too bad.

Offline Qwerty

Have seen Sofia back in April when she was last here - definitely has a very hot bod! Up for anything I might be into - tho I'm pretty vanilla really. Didn't want to cum herself, tho she said it happens sometimes - depends on what your requirements are I guess.

She's been on AW for a couple of weeks now, so it's probably time for a new girl there.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Have seen Sofia back in April when she was last here - definitely has a very hot bod! Up for anything I might be into - tho I'm pretty vanilla really. Didn't want to cum herself, tho she said it happens sometimes - depends on what your requirements are I guess.

She's been on AW for a couple of weeks now, so it's probably time for a new girl there.

I think you're right. Called her a few times last week but didn't get an answer.

Offline gonewest

I think you're right. Called her a few times last week but didn't get an answer.

I called a couple of times on Tuesday and got no reply.