Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - West Croydon  (Read 4332 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vena2k

Read some good reviews about this girl and thought to give her a try...

Link: External Link/Members Only

Visited: 22nd January 2022.

Comms:  All done via text.  Asked if she’s available... response was immediate... told her I'd be in there in less than 10mins... and she said ok...

Location: Not far from West Croydon station. lots of free parking around. Quiet road and looks safe in daylight.  Requires text whilst at door and she comes to open, to avoid disturbing neighbour.

The girl:   She's pretty with very pretty eyes... looks like the girl next door (which I like)... very petite... very polite and is very likeable from the get go... jovial and entusiastic...   

Price: £50 for 15 mins.

Used the bathroom for a quick wee... bathroom was clean... Got into the room and took clothes off... OW was just ok... lots of tongue flicking which felt ok...

First up, missionary... she's got very good eye contact... made it feel more personal....

switch to doggy... she asked if I could take it slow and not too deep... logical request as I'm over 6ft and big down there...  Her shape from behind is not bad... she has not got a round apple bottom but looks decent from behind still...

Overall: She is a good punt for the price...  Great attitude... will I go back?... I think so...

Offline MrBeano

shame about lack of services no kissing or cim on her likes list

Offline xabojuro

The first picture in her gallery  shows  what looks like a CCTV camera. Are you being secretly recorded ?

Offline vena2k

The first picture in her gallery  shows  what looks like a CCTV camera. Are you being secretly recorded ?

:unknown: Oh... I did not previously notice that when looking at her pics...however, I definitely met with her in a different room from that one..

Offline vena2k

shame about lack of services no kissing or cim on her likes list
yh... defo no kissing with her...

Offline loveahe

She's in Wigan atm, poor girl

Offline Soho_upstart

I have tried to book her a few times as she looks just my type but the lack of services is really off putting. When I have asked before anything facial or cum related is off the cards as is kissing so it’s basically a soho type experience.

Offline Private Member

She's in Wigan atm, poor girl

Are you actually trying to tell us Wigan is worse than Croydon?  :scare:

Offline Scrumpy69

Nothing wrong with croydon mate

Offline Private Member

Nothing wrong with croydon mate

Said tongue in cheek - a fair bit of my punting is done in Croydon, a statement I can back up with reviews on this site