Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza - AW - Gateshead  (Read 6082 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline foreverchanges

Cost was £130 for the hour.

After virtually giving up the ghost of ever booking Eliza via Premium due to her popularity I saw on here that she was now on AW and so more in hope than owt else I sent her an Email and within 15 mins had arranged an hour booking with her. Comms were excellent throughout and was sent address the night before.

Location was an apartment near Hilton in Gateshead with easy access to parking and public transport. Buzzed in and met behind the door by Eliza dressed immaculately in black strappy underwear, black stockings and heels. Tokens handed over and full on enthusiastic kissing with her commenced. Next up foot worship and rimming on her - her bum truly is a work of art! then reverse oral where she was very responsive.

She told me that she now does full on oral covered but this didn't stop her supplying quite exquisite teabagging and licking before putting the condom on. The BJ was technically magnificent I have to say with eye contact and deep throat throughout. Then she went into cowgirl and ground me to a pulp. :wacko: It's very rare I cum in this position but by God I did this time!!

There followed a chat and cuddle and she offered a massage 
which was rather good as well. More kissing and a bit more caressing that bum until time sadly ran out.

I can see what the fuss about her is now! - She came across as a friendly, chatty, enthusiastic lass who appears to really enjoy her job and is damned good at it with a great figure.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 08:31:56 pm by foreverchanges »

Online johnny34

Friendly, enthusiastic lass sums her up nicely. The fact she offers a great service aswell just adds to her appeal.

Great review, thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Great review and pleased she is still top notch  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

Great review and pleased she is still top notch  :thumbsup:

She was right up there with the best I've seen.

Offline g510

Offline BustaN

Thanks for review, sounds like you had a great time, and glad its easier to arrange via AW than agency for when I ever do wish to see her.

However despite her excellent reputation, due to her providing OW at moment, its currently a no from me.

Offline Dweeb

Yeah I was very interested in seeing Eliza, however, £80/30 mins with no OWO makes it a no for me unfortunately.

Online Kev3773

Nice review, she does sound very good. I might have paid more than my usual because of her glowing testimonials, but the no owo swings it against.

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thank you for the review. It has been difficult to see her a wee while due to her availability… but she is amazing. Consistently one of the very best I’ve ever seen.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Oops sorry! That's her mate.
Great review FC. Thanks.
I'd seen Eliza a handful of times, in the past, and she's fab.

Wait so who is her ^ mate? And has she gone indie too? :wacko:

:lol:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 02:36:30 am by The Man from Del Monte »

Offline Matt.point

Wait so who is her ^ mate? And has she gone indie too? :wacko:

:lol:

I think FC was just thanking goldfinch for posting the link.

However, when I last saw her she did mention that she was planning on going indie with Mia from premium. I’ve been on the look out for Mia but she’s not been available for awhile now.

And I concur with Goldfinch’s review, Eliza is one of my best punts. I just wish I got there early enough before OW only, can’t imagine how good her owo would be.

Offline foreverchanges

However, when I last saw her she did mention that she was planning on going indie with Mia from premium. I’ve been on the look out for Mia but she’s not been available for awhile now.

And I concur with Goldfinch’s review, Eliza is one of my best punts. I just wish I got there early enough before OW only, can’t imagine how good her owo would be.

Yeah I was just thanking him for putting up the link.

Don't think Mia is currently working.

Offline The Man from Del Monte

Damnit! haha. I see it now!  :lol:

Yeah I was just thanking him for putting up the link.

Don't think Mia is currently working.
Wishful thinking eh?  :wacko:

Offline Bertbanger99

Her OWO/CIM skills were awesome which just makes it so dissapointing she's stopped it