Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Polish Group - Sexy Switchers  (Read 17675 times)

infoseeker

Hi All,

Adultwork has many scattered Polish working girl profiles in Manchester and Greater Manchester, having visited a lot of them and got to know them quite well, I can confirm all these girls work from the same group, I will hope to add useful info on how to get a half decent punt from them in the comings days and weeks.
I have dubbed them the Sexy Switchers, since they all quite Sexy and a major problem with them is that as standard they Switch I will post more about this soon.

Abby Sexy
External Link/Members Only
Agnes Sexy
Catherine Beauty
EstellaManch
AshleyStar
JuliaNaughty
Alexa Beauty
Hott Natasha
Nadia Naughty
Caroline Horny 4u
New Sexy Lauren

INACTIVE PROFILES
Julia Young
Classy Jessie
Cute_Emma

infoseeker

Generally speaking they are low quality punts at £100/hour.
But if you get to know them and build a relationship you can get a quality punt with some stunning girls.

manchester_gent

Great stuff info. I'm pretty sure anyone who has done a search near Manchester will have come across these profiles so I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Offline jay0707

Where do these girls work from, are any in a brothel or do they have their own independent apartments? Are any of them walking distance from piccadilly train station?

Offline PD11

I've seen Ashley Star a few times, she's certainly the girl in the photograph. She worked out of a few hotels in and around Piccadilly and then an apartment in Salford - I have to say she was very, very good and stunning to look at - always immaculately dressed. Her blow jobs are unreal, one of the best I've had.

I'd be interested to know which of these girls you have seen - I wouldn't mid trying to book a few if they a legitimate.

infoseeker

Where do these girls work from, are any in a brothel or do they have their own independent apartments? Are any of them walking distance from piccadilly train station?
Three locations
M3 6DE Fresh Apartment Chapel Street
M4 6AX Naval Street Ancoats (Postcode on this they give you may differ)
M15 5GE Mallow Street

The first two locations feel independent the third feels brothelish.
The first two are perhaps walking distance from Piccadilly, I tend not to walk about much except between my flat and Fresh, I walk that walk a lot... one of the reasons why I have seen these girls so much.

The locations of girls varies over time but in the short term has some stability.

infoseeker

I've seen Ashley Star a few times, she's certainly the girl in the photograph. She worked out of a few hotels in and around Piccadilly and then an apartment in Salford - I have to say she was very, very good and stunning to look at - always immaculately dressed. Her blow jobs are unreal, one of the best I've had.

I'd be interested to know which of these girls you have seen - I wouldn't mid trying to book a few if they a legitimate.

I saw Ashley a lot when she was in Fresh, she was a great punt amongst this group.
The first time I ever saw her was when she was a Switch for another girl I was planning to see, I walked out on her out of "principle", her jaw hit the floor when I walked out, but it got our relationship off to a good foundation, next time I saw her was when I called her number to see her specifically.

The number one problem with this group is the Switching
KEY INFO - One girl (non working girl) answers all the phones, try ringing any number and you will hear the same voice, try to get her to admit it.... she doesn't and is trained not to, once I pressurised her a huge huge amount and she broke now when I call her it is our little secret, I even have a Polish name for her.

Hott Natasha
Is a properly horny girl in my experience but she doesn't kiss, just sticks her toungue out a tiny bit and doesn't move it, she likes me a fair amount and I tried to convince her to loosen up on that regards but I don't think she will, she is married with a kid so perhaps why she has that as a no go.
She has a stunningly beautiful (but cute beautiful) face it comes through in the pics and is also the case in real life.  She is also a great punt.  It might perhaps take one punt though to win her trust and get her horniess coming out.

Hope to post more soon.

infoseeker

I wouldn't mid trying to book a few if they a legitimate.
The pics are real with one or two exceptions which usually are apparent to spot, the Enjoys list can be a bit off particular when it comes to French Kissing.
Things like CIM/Facial/Anal you can ask the call handling girl and they will do perhaps at an extra price like £20 or £30.

infoseeker

One more for your punting pleasure, though this one has fake pictures which as mentioned above is not the norm for this group.

VanessaSexy xx

Offline PD11

I think I'm gonna take the plunge with one of these girls today - besides Ashley Star who do you recommend?

infoseeker

I think I'm gonna take the plunge with one of these girls today - besides Ashley Star who do you recommend?

Hott Natasha
But she doesn't kiss properly as mentioend above

or

New Sexy Lauren
Since she has spent 10years in the UK so has excellent English and understands the culture better.

Last time I checked they both worked out of Fresh Apartments Chapel Street.

I wouldn't mid trying to book a few if they a legitimate.

They are legitimate in the sense that the girl in the pics exists, except in rare cases like VanessaSexy xx whose pics are fake.
The key issue is avoiding being switched on.
The secondary issue is they tend to not kiss properly.
The tertiary issue is being clear on what they do for extra prices like CIM etc.
They do all tend to happily OWO in my experience.

The girls who answers the phones (which 9 times out of 10 is the same girl, unless she is having a day off, has clear English and positive upbeat tone of voice) knows me so is honest about availability but you would perhaps be advised to press her on availability perhaps mention you are a return customer and to get her to admit it you could say if "Natasha is not available who else is.", or you could complain you were "switched on last time" and won't return as a customer if she does it again.

You could just as well try any of them based on the most convenient location but key advice is
Only go for 15mins/£40 at start if it becomes clear she is a good punt/has a good attitude eg since she makes an effort to kiss or reasonably explains why she limits it etc.... then pull out from your back pocket £20 to get to 30mins, or £60 to get to 1 hour.

Please post your experiences on this thread or a Review and add a link to this thread. Thanks

yorkshire123

Alexa Beauty

Info, as you seem to be the font of all knowledge re polish girls, have you seen this girl in the flesh. I asked about her a few months back with little response.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers

infoseeker

Info, as you seem to be the font of all knowledge re polish girls, have you seen this girl in the flesh. I asked about her a few months back with little response.
Tried ringing today but got the dreaded "text me" reply, so i don't think i will bother this week?

This is rare basically one of the positive things about this group is that they do pick up calls and as mentioned above it is the same girl who picks up all the calls very articulate though sticks to the script of being everyone and anyone.
Anyways as related above I developed her trust and respect so now she recognises my voice too and I have a codeword so she knows it is me, I call her by an assigned Polish name and she drops the script and tells me the truth that is what just happened now.

The girl in the photos is real and has worked in the past but is currently AWOL, so you've been saved from a bait and switch there from what see mentioned I doubt she is coming back anytime soon

For a period of time a lot of these girls had their verification pics showing like Alexa above, it was me who told them all about that and within an hour they hid them all, it was things like that over time which allowed me to win their trust and respect.

infoseeker

A better but close alternative as far as looks go to Alexa is

_CHLOE__
They are similar enough that a punter friend of mine thought Chloe was Alexa from the pics.

Used to be part of another group in Manchester and I saw her several times, brilliant ass and look in the doggy position.
Have posted more about her on the thread relating to that Polish group who I call Amorous Amigos.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33687.0

infoseeker

My truthful pal didn't let me put the phone down before telling me about the two newest girls to join this group

Angel Bianca

Milena
Who doesn't currently have an Adultwork but likely will get one in future.  On vivastreet this group sometimes use fake photos even though the same girl has decent authentic photos on Adultwork so Milenas needs to be treated with caution until confirmed.

infoseeker

waxman

I saw Ashley a lot when she was in Fresh, she was a great punt amongst this group.
The first time I ever saw her was when she was a Switch for another girl I was planning to see, I walked out on her out of "principle", her jaw hit the floor when I walked out, but it got our relationship off to a good foundation, next time I saw her was when I called her number to see her specifically.

The number one problem with this group is the Switching
KEY INFO - One girl (non working girl) answers all the phones, try ringing any number and you will hear the same voice, try to get her to admit it.... she doesn't and is trained not to, once I pressurised her a huge huge amount and she broke now when I call her it is our little secret, I even have a Polish name for her.

Hott Natasha
Is a properly horny girl in my experience but she doesn't kiss, just sticks her toungue out a tiny bit and doesn't move it, she likes me a fair amount and I tried to convince her to loosen up on that regards but I don't think she will, she is married with a kid so perhaps why she has that as a no go.
She has a stunningly beautiful (but cute beautiful) face it comes through in the pics and is also the case in real life.  She is also a great punt.  It might perhaps take one punt though to win her trust and get her horniess coming out.

Hope to post more soon.

Do you know if Hot Natasha will ever work in London?

Jay-Jay

Just going back to the original title....if there is a good possibility of me not seeing the girl I thought I was booking why would I bother ?

Jay

infoseeker

Do you know if Hot Natasha will ever work in London?

I only know of this group in Manchester, it wouldn't suprise me if they work in other towns considering the setup they have here.
I've never seen one of the Manchester girls profiles move to another place before though unlike another Polish group whose girls move around a lot between North and South.

Hott Natasha is a good choice though amazingly cute beautiful face, first time I saw her I was intending to go for 15min quickie one look at her face when the door opened and I decided to opt for 30min.  She is my favourite though for 15min quickies, I've had a few VFM 15min quickies with her.

infoseeker

Just going back to the original title....if there is a good possibility of me not seeing the girl I thought I was booking why would I bother ?

Jay

There is a risk but not a certainty of being switched on, perhaps you wouldn't/shouldn't bother also embedded within the name is the idea that the switch you get will almost certainly be as sexy as the one you wanted.
For me personally it is no longer a risk.

I think these girls are busy enough with opportune punters coming and going without the likes of well read punters having to bother.

Jay-Jay

Cheers, I'm not too bothered about PSE stuff or having a good old chat just like to have a young fitty to deal with so I suppose if they all are the "switch" may not be a problem. May try a 30 min session and report back.

Jay

Offline erms

Thanks for this post infoseeker. Found it searching for :

Now advertising as "Sara_Naughty" down in London. I wonder if the group is expanding/moving south!

infoseeker

Thanks for this post infoseeker. Found it searching for :
Now advertising as "Sara_Naughty" down in London. I wonder if the group is expanding/moving south!

That profile I have listed above as "Catherine Beauty", I had seen her a few times with mixed results, reviewed her on auto-censored.
A few weeks back I noticed the name change to Sara_Naughty and photos of Catherine (which were real and accurate reflection) disappeared now the same photos are back and as you mentioned relocated to London, which is interesting.
If it is Catherine behind the profile she is a worth a £40/15min punt but keep your expectations reasonable and ensure to read the review on auto-censored forum.

Offline erms

Think I might give them a miss, seems like quite some effort to get a decent service!

as a side note, Alexa Beauty is also in London.

Thanks for your info, infoseeker!

yorkshire123

infoseeker

I only know of this group in Manchester, it wouldn't suprise me if they work in other towns considering the setup they have here.
I've never seen one of the Manchester girls profiles move to another place before though

Well there you go it happened.

The noteworthy point is that both London profiles have no number displayed, I highly doubt that any adultwork messages sent would be processed.  Not sure what is going on perhaps they are in the process of expanding to London.

infoseeker

Think I might give them a miss, seems like quite some effort to get a decent service!

Yeah in general you are right.

Unless someone
- Particularly fancies one of these girls from the real pics
- Finds they are conveniently located which combined with their long working hours equates to excellent availability
It is probably more effort then the alternative options in Manchester.

.... having said all that I wish External Link/Members Only was still working nearby, had some of my best 15min quickies with her.

infoseeker

The reason why these girls profiles will look familar to punters in Manchester is since they have a trick of some type which makes them feature prominently with the Default Search Order which is "Last Modified Date"
I think the girl who mans the phones modifies the profiles slightly very regularly (a few times a day) so that they will appear on the first page.

These two are the same group

Naomi Blonde x

Samantha Blonde

Once you have seen a few you will recognise them, I do and just check and ask my friend.

Offline toucan

Went for a a punt today with naughty Julia one of the sexy polish switchers.
i traveled to ancoats  after following her guidance i knocked on the door, an attractive women opened the door with died blond hair she looked nothing like her photo, Julia was more a size 10-12 than a 8. She made you welcome and at ease, using her sexual charms she gave a great bj with full service. I would definitely recommend 15 min or 30 monster

infoseeker

Went for a a punt today with naughty Julia one of the sexy polish switchers.
i traveled to ancoats  after following her guidance i knocked on the door, an attractive women opened the door with died blond hair she looked nothing like her photo, Julia was more a size 10-12 than a 8. She made you welcome and at ease, using her sexual charms she gave a great bj with full service. I would definitely recommend 15 min or 30 monster

Thanks for sharing your experience toucan.  :hi:

It basically encapsulates the positives of this group and the negatives.

The key point and why I started this thread to share the Info is once a punter knows what to expect there should be less disappointment and more potential to have a half decent punt which is possible with these girls especially if you are a repeat customer and/or make an effort to get to know one of the girls.... looks Sexy in the pics.... Sexy Switchers.

Switching does occur a lot and it occured in this case, not met External Link/Members Only myself but from the pictures and having previously seen her Verified Pic, I do believe the girl in the pics is real and has worked with this group at some point in the past, not sure if she is currently though, maybe just on holiday, maybe just busy at that particular time, maybe packed it in for good.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:08:34 pm by infoseeker »

Offline Al Bundy

I rang Ashley's number on July 27th and in spite of the fact that her profile shows she is working then (and since that day), was told she has now left, so never got to see her.  I thought this was strange as there was no attempt made to use her profile to represent another girl.

Anybody any idea where she's gone?

infoseeker

Al Bundy my punting pal, good to see you on here.  :hi:

infoseeker

Sorry for the delay in replying Al Bundy, I wanted to welcome you earlier but didn't have time to reply to your query.

I thought this was strange as there was no attempt made to use her profile to represent another girl.

It has been known but is rare, that they just own up and admit the girl is not available rather then switching on you which is the norm.
Perhaps they do this (tell the truth) on availability when they have no girls available at all.

Anybody any idea where she's gone?

The girls come and go often going to Poland for holidays like most Polish girls even from other groups.
Though Ashley in particular seems to spend her free time in London from what she mentioned to me.
If she is not available after a certain period of time and you would like me to check with my pal (the receptionist who pretends to be everyone and anyone) post on here and I will do.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:55:59 am by infoseeker »

infoseeker

Infoseeker, you said you have seen Catherine Beauty, shes on my hot list.What is she like?

Hi Asurmen

Catherine Beauty aka Catherine Bitch
Is worth a 15min quickie at £40 which you could extend to a 30min meet at £60 depending on how things go.
She is an attractive girl face and body just like pics.
The key problem with her though is her bitchy personality.  She's just not a friendly person it isn't in her nature.

As a positive though she talks dirty a bit too dirty at times... once in her efforts she said to me
Rape me, I am your bitch
...she just kind of blurted it out, I laughed and kept on fucking her... she had an awkward look on her face for a moment.  I think it was just since English isn't her first language and she got carried away, but her English is very good best of all Polish girls I have met, good enough she could be bitchy and take the mick out of you with some cutting jibe.

The issue is though
I am not sure if she is currently available since her profile is showing location as London and not showing a number.
and the name has been changed to Sara_Naughty but the photos are hers, I think the profile has gone through some transition lately perhaps documented on this thread a bit.

If you want to ask the reception lady, you can try any other number in the group, and just come straight out with it, is Catherine still working?
I think she may have quit for good AshleyStar mentioned that to me last time I saw her... but they say things like that about each other now and then ie be bitchy about one another.

If you have issues working out her availablity and would like me to ask, post on this thread and I will.

If she is still available and that if confirmed I will expand my feedback on her above and make it into a review.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:07:05 am by infoseeker »

Offline spartanwizard

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers

I have seen her as part of a duo. OWO was ok but she was very shy and didnt like me touching her, even her tits which i found surprising!!!! i wouldnt really recommend if im honest.

Has anyone seen this girl External Link/Members Only
She looks good, and is always popping up in my searches but im very reluctant to see any of these EE girls without decent feedback first.

yorkshire123

I have seen her as part of a duo. OWO was ok but she was very shy and didnt like me touching her, even her tits which i found surprising!!!! i wouldnt really recommend if im honest.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated  :hi:

infoseeker

Has anyone seen this girl External Link/Members Only
She looks good

She is definetly part of this group I posted her profile above, so generally what has been said about these girls applies.

and is always popping up in my searches but im very reluctant to see any of these EE girls without decent feedback first.

They have a method of appearing at the top of default searches mentioned on this thread which is why a lot of punters will recognise their profiles.

If though she is coming up in your specific searches (since she is your type) then by all means book her with realistic expectations for a low risk 15min/£40 punt, (Profile doesn't mention she does quickies but call and ask and receptionist will probably say yes), and please feedback or review.

Mancspunter

Just wanted to say thanks for the info...seeker :)

Been out of the game for a little while and looking to get back in the saddle, was addicted to the 15 min quickie before my punting sabbatical, these were mostly polish lasses operating out of hotels in Salford (Campanile hotel, and the ibis on Trafford road) and occasionally the Britannia in the city centre.

I have to say they were not always as good looking as these lasses.
Are they ok with you just ringing up to see who does the 15mins? as its not clear on the profiles other than it being in the likes section, want to ease myself back in before I go back to longer punts and I enjoyed just turning up and getting on with it. :)

infoseeker

Hi Mancspunter

Regarding 15min quickies.

Some don't have it in their pricing grid on their adultwork profile but do have it in their Enjoys list that is the entry 15 Mins "quickie"

EXAMPLE 1
AshleyStar

EXAMPLE 2
Hott Natasha

The receptionist lady will tell you Yes they do, do 15min quickie if you ask for either girl.

EXAMPLE 1
Now AshleyStar is a little bit upper market so she can be a bit picky about it and say it isn't on my profile you know (eg on her pricing grid).
So once she said to me I only do blowjobs OR sex in 15min quickie not both.  She'll get you hard by hand stimulation.  But then she agreed to both as a 'favour', ended up I extended anyway to 30mins on that occasion.
Another occasion I have had a quality 15min quickie with her.
Third occasion she had come back from a few weeks of holiday acted liked she didn't know me (only remembered afterwards who I was... with a big smile!?) and no favour so I just opted for sex.  She stimulated me using hands and Baby Oil pre condom... I had to explain to her that, Baby Oil is no good with condoms!

So Standard is she will only do one or the other unless you get to know her and she isn't having temporary amnesia/pissy mood.

EXAMPLE 2
Hott Natasha in my experience enthusiastically does 15min quickies with oral and and sex.  I have had my best 15 min quickies with her some quality ones, she gets horny and into it.... at the end of one she was like "Very good sex" (her English is good overall but does have limitations).
She has an amazingly cute beautiful face as well.
Lower body is good, upper body especially tits lack firmness.

Seeing these girls has many caveats but since you are an experienced punter and have read and processed the Info in this thread to manage your expecations you can get a decent punt out of them.  I recommened Hott Natasha for a 15min quickie if you can get her.

infoseeker

Hi
 Anybody seen this girl?

Or
 Is she part of one of the Polish groups ( good ones or bad ones)

Or
 Does she have a AW profile so actual services offered will be detailed?

Hi redjaguar

I was about to call the number to check and it matched an existing entry in my phonebook for a Sexy Switcher

PetiteSophie

So she is a confirmed Sexy Switcher.

INFO 1
The photos on adulwork are more likely too be accurate, it is a characterstic of this group that they tend to use fake photos of amazingly fit babes on Vivastreet EVEN WHEN they have real photos on the related Adultwork profile and those photos are still beautiful enough (Catherine Beauty was like this for a long time), I don't know why they do this, perhaps they find Vivastreet customers to be more easily mislead and less punter educated and/or demanding of amazingly fit girls.

INFO 2
The way I was going to work out if the profile was a Sexy Switcher is by calling the number and seeing if my pal picked it up, I would recognise her straight away from her voice I would probably have chatted for a few mins to say Hi
BUT
Any punter can do this investigation themselves
STEP 1 - Call a known Sexy Switcher from the above list chat to the receptionist lady a bit
STEP 2- Call back from the number on the suspected Sexy Switcher profile and if you hear the same voice you will have your answer.

Receptionist Lady does have excellent English and is articulate responds well to a good joke and has a Sexy voice in my opinion, once no girl was available and I said what about you... your voice is Sexy enough.  :kiss:

Mancspunter

Hi Mancspunter

*Other Stuff*

EXAMPLE 2
Hott Natasha in my experience enthusiastically does 15min quickies with oral and and sex.  I have had my best 15 min quickies with her some quality ones, she gets horny and into it.... at the end of one she was like "Very good sex" (her English is good overall but does have limitations).
She has an amazingly cute beautiful face as well.
Lower body is good, upper body especially tits lack firmness.

*Other Stuff*
I recommened Hott Natasha for a 15min quickie if you can get her.

Job Jobbed, and you were spot on, good looking lass, but yes I think she has not long dropped a sprog as her upper body wasn't great, but great pair of legs and a nice backside, good quality tats as well which I like so for a quick fumble, jobs a good'un
Cheers For the info  :thumbsup:

P.S was it just me being a spaz or is that apartment block like something out of the crystal maze? :)

Offline spartanwizard

Its not the easiest apartment to get into for a first time visit!

infoseeker

P.S was it just me being a spaz or is that apartment block like something out of the crystal maze? :)

Fresh Apartments Chapel Street is the only place I have seen her, they move around girls locations a fair bit.
I'm not sure if that is the same place you saw her and Stern is refering to.
They have at least three locations I know of and mentioned on this thread.

Once I saw another girl at Fresh Apartments unrelated to this group of Polish girls and I decided to take the stairs down and she was on the first floor.  I got properly lost and all exits seemed to lead to the car park which needed some sort of fob to get into.
I had no recourse except to take the stairs back up to the 1st and find the lift, it was very confusing indeed.

When I see these Polish girls there who are on a higher floor I always take the lift up and down, once I had just finished with Natasha and we overran considerably after a 30min meet and the door buzzed so I had to scarper out of there fast (receptionist lady had arranged another incoming punter thinking I had gone), I saw the next eager guy (very rare with Independents) and he had taken the steps up to that higher floor! He was out of breath and looked at me very shiftily as I passed him on my way to the lift.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 01:03:03 am by infoseeker »

Mancspunter

:lol: Thats exactly what I did! kept ending up at the sodding car park just asked the concierge where it was in the end! so yes it was the Fresh apartments   :)

infoseeker

:lol: Thats exactly what I did! kept ending up at the sodding car park just asked the concierge where it was in the end! so yes it was the Fresh apartments   :)

Mancspunter

Did you see Natasha in between me posting at  08:39:10 pm and you replying at 12:37:49 am, approx 4hours.
If you did then you too are a Super Punter, just not shamelessly self proclaimed like me.  :lol:

I take my hat off to you for acting on a recommendation so fast and then coming back to provide feedback straight after as well.  :hi:

Job Jobbed, and you were spot on, good looking lass, but yes I think she has not long dropped a sprog as her upper body wasn't great, but great pair of legs and a nice backside, good quality tats as well

So Keen on the tats she started telling me about the next one she is getting for her birthday.
She has indeed had a kid, part of reason she is working over here.
With my quickies with her I don't remove my clothes and do it standing doggy and leave her top on.
When I have done missionary with her on the bed and removed her top yeah her upper body shows child birth and isn't as tight as her lower body.
Her face gets me every time though and a lovely smile.
Cute sounding voice and funny personality she responds very well to jokes.
Might review her.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 01:38:55 am by infoseeker »

Mancspunter

Mancspunter

Did you see Natasha in between me posting at  08:39:10 pm and you replying at 12:37:49 am, approx 4hours.
If you did then you too are a Super Punter, just not shamelessly self proclaimed like me.  :lol:

I take my hat off to you for acting on a recommendation so fast and then coming back to provide feedback straight after as well.
Oh aye I did indeed, I don't piss about  :D I even started a review on the met once on the way back from a bad punt :lol: need to start seeing more/writing more as you're catching up on me  :drinks:

infoseeker

infoseeker

Jenny Hot x
New girl, photos look real.

Poland is the gift that keeps on giving  :hi: