Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Garstang - Vivastreet?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Monk277

I'm visiting Garstang in a few weeks and the pickings look really slim on AW, but I spotted another post about a girl on VS so I had a look. I've not used VS before but some of the WG's offering outcalls around Preston look really. Has anyone found any decent ones? I tried to do a search, but without a number like on AW, it's hard to find much info on WG's on VS.

I've seen these so far

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

"Bella" is using stolen photos and is holed up in a flat off Avenham Rd popular pre-covid with Romanian barebackers

"HORNY AND SENSUAL" has only just appeared in the area
However she's had another profile rapidly deleted from the AW adult dating site - usually indicative of a scam

"New girl here" is using stolen photos and doesn't seem to answer texts
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:09:14 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Monk277

Thanks SB.

AW I can use pretty well, but VS seems a totally different ball game.

I have done a reverse booking request on AW and hopefully that will find a decent punt. At least I’ll be able to cross reference any responses to reviews on here.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Lancaster might have a few interesting possibilities on AW although not an area I've punted in since before covid -used to be a few students keen to make a few quid on the sly -both young & mature !
One I would recommend in Preston area is Sensual Lizzy   External Link/Members Only

Offline Monk277

Thanks Fleetwood. She is a bit big for my taste (and old at a guess).

I’ve had a reply to my reverse booking, but it’s a fairly new profile, with no reviews on here and a limited view for pics

Offline scutty brown

Thanks Fleetwood. She is a bit big for my taste (and old at a guess).
And she usually only offers FS on repeat bookings

I’ve had a reply to my reverse booking, but it’s a fairly new profile, with no reviews on here and a limited view for pics

same phone

« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:40:27 pm by scutty brown »