Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leggy lexxi from Hatfield (on tour)  (Read 1777 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jimmythegent

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in August 2021.

£80 for 30 mins.

A slim English lady,I'm not very good with sizes but profile pictures are accurate. Age I would say is mid 50s. She has bolt ons,double d at a guess.

She was based on a newish block,about a 5 to 10 minute walk from asda. I parked in asda and walked.

Her number was displayed,so initially phoned. She messaged me the postcode with a text and I called when I got there to be guided in.

Plenty of deep French kissing,good suction with the owo.
However,she had quite a loose fanny. She was initially on top and I could barely feel anything. So I got on top and filled the bag after about 5 mins.

I'd recommend but wouldn't return. I needed an English milf and she ticked all the boxes

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the review.

On her profile she states trimmed public hair, was it trimmed or cleaned shaved?

Cheers,
OES
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 07:55:41 am by oneeyesnake »

Offline Jimmythegent

Good morning oes. Very much on the trimmed side,very tidy indeed. However, I didn't go down on her,so couldn't comment on hygiene   :D

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks for the info very useful. She's on the HL, will have to make time for a visit.