Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Woolston  (Read 1218 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline skyrider2019

After reading all the rave reviews about Lisa I thought I could pass on seeing her since she was in Southampton after a Christmas break.

Venue- Block of flats in Woolston face the river.

Comms -  Done via AW, as phone number was not on her page at the time. Easy to arrange

Cost - £140 for 1 hour

Meet - Arrived in Woolston parking can be a problem, text when I got to the block of flats. Quick text back with floor and flat number and let straight in. Door opens and behind the door is the gorgeous Lisa dressed as a sexy secretary as requested. I was shown straight to the bedroom and offered shower but declined, the flat is very nice and reminded me of GunWarf.

Lisa is the girl in the photo's with lovely long hair and a cracking body probably size 10 with a Covid tummy.

Lisa asked for the fee and left the room while I undressed, Lisa came back into the we room and we started with light kissing with a small amount of tongue no DFK.

I slowly removed her clothes until saw was just in her bra and thong with hold ups a site to be seem, then removed her bra and started playing with her 34c tits and rubbing her pussy through her plants and the sliding them to the side. She then suggests we move to the bed for more kissing and fondling she has large dark pussy lips just my type of thing so I slide down her body for some oral on her. She has a wonderful smooth and sweet tasting pussy.

Then change to OW on me then onto 69, I had to stop her so I didn't come too soon so just carried on with her sitting on my face, heaven. After 30 mins she suggested sex so on with the bag, started cowgirl the mish then onto doggy just watching her tight young arse was a sight too see and massaging her bum was good, but she doesn't like if you try and insert a finger. She then turn back around and more OW while I am stood there at the edge of the bed, I then turn her around and get her to stand facing the bed and bends over, she puts on her high heels back on and I fuck her from behind while she is bent over the with her face on the bed awesome, I fill the bag. We go back onto the bed for a chat and more kissing and caressing.

She asks if I want a massage so, she starts on my back but this is very light and is not much of a massage, I then massage her for a while but go back to kissing and caressing.

She keen to get me up again so starts wanking me as he starts to rise she puts another bag on and goes for OW big time, but after 10 minutes of trying but no luck for the second pop.

So into the shower and a quick chat afterwards and leave after 50 mins.

Pros - Good English, Cracking Body, Pretty, Tight Pussy, Happy to please

Conns - Is a bit Vanilla, She giggle a lot so not sure what she is thinking, Massage is poor

Would I return? Yes but as a plan "B" really looking for UK girl who does great B2B and FS.

Offline skyrider2019

Thanks Goldfinch, sorry forgot