Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal at Olina, near Marylebone  (Read 3919 times)

37 review(s) for Lisa naughty asian (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pbrown355

Comms
I had a plan to see one of the Olina ladies for some time. Rang them with no access to website so when the receptionist told me Crystal was available in a convenient location I agreed. She was reluctant at 1st because she said she didn't want me to arrive then leave because I didn't like her. I assured her this would not be the case and she allowed me to make the appointment. It felt a little odd but I can see her point.

External Link/Members Only

Easy to find. Once buzzed in, lovely flat, probably the smartest bedroom I've ever punted in. Great for atmosphere.

The girl
I've just read MrToad's review. He says petite. He must be taller than me because I just thought she was an average size. Otherwise I agree with him totally. Nice tits, enhanced but very well done. These and my next review have me reassessing my dislike of enhanced breasts.

The action.
Well I barely need to write this, I could pretty much cut & paste MrToad's review. The shower is indeed too small for 2, but having your nether regions gently soaped and cleaned by an attractive young lady was really nice. I had decided that the punt would go however she wanted, so passively went along with this, then through to the bedroom. The order of events went just like MrToad. Some lovely sloppy OWO, sex in a couple of positions, where she is an active participant. A bit of moaning from her but not OTT. 1st finish in anal doggy. (I think, memory getting fuzzy)
Next a pretty good massage, followed by some oral and an oily HJ.
Unfortunately couldn't manage a second pop. Wasn't surprised or concerned by this, and it was no reflection on Crystal's efforts.

I went on my way feeling warm , fuzzy and very pampered, which is exactly what I had hoped for.

£150 1hour. It felt like money well spent. I'd like to try a different Olina lady next time but would happily see Crystal again also.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Nice one  :thumbsup: she seems to be receiving consistent reviews.
I must say I like any interaction in the shower to begin, starts things off well.