Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Olinas nr Baker Street, London  (Read 4504 times)

37 review(s) for Lisa naughty asian (24 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DrToad

External Link/Members Only

Booking 1hr

Price £150

This visit took place on 12-01-22 during the evening.
I had initially tried to book Anna but was told she is fully booked.
So I decided to try my luck with Crystal. She definitely turned out to be a great choice.

A late 20s to early 30s petite Thai lady nr Baker st tube in a pretty large flat.

On arrival, we sorted the paperwork and I was offered a shower.
The shower room was pretty tiny so there was room for only myself. I would have liked her to join me but she stood outside the cubicle and scrubbed me down which I actually enjoyed.

In the bedroom, she took my whole 8 incher in her tiny mouth and sucked and slurped making eye contact and coming out with the occasional dirty talk.

After a while I mounted her in mish and gave her a really hard pounding. She was pulling my hips into her making me slam into her harder.

Then as I was getting out of breath, she turned over and I slammed straight into her tight ass (condom changed off course).
I gave her ass a good hammering and came inside the condom.

After a rest and a nice massage we tried again.
This time more of the same but no anal this time. I was finding it difficult to come, so she gave me owo along with an oily handjob.

I then decided to titfuck her and asked her to suck my nipples tp which she obliged. This turned me on and made me shoot my cum all over her tits and body.

All in all a great punt. I will be returning to see her again but only after I have had Anna off my list.