Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - southampton  (Read 2143 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Sweet_Lisa_xxx
External Link/Members Only

Preamble:
There is a real dessert in the SE region at the moment especially along the south coast. So I thought I would check out some new talent for me. Lisa is well reviewed so I opted for a safe bet punt.

Comms: Called a few hours before and Lisa picked up. She is handling the calls and TXTs herself.
There was a discussion on availability and we agreed a time. Given post code and apartment building name. I arrived on time and was guided in.

Venue: Nice block of flats in Woolston near  Southampton. Nice flat in a new build over looking the river. En suite.

The Girl: Age 27 about right and the girl in the pictures although some pictures maybe a few years old. 5ft 2in ish with size 10 body. Not fat but a small Covid weight gain around the middle. Girl next door face very passable. (Pics in PG apparently) Very friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. Lovely personality and a nice arse that you could bounce pennies off and natural pair of tits. Beautiful hair. Overall a nice complete package.

Service: we did the deal and agreed on £120 sheets for 45min Inc OWO, sorted, money stashed. I was offered a shower and a drink. I only do vanilla stuff.

We started slow with some nice kissing, FK, caressing and snogging. Lisa was wearing sexy one piece with heels (she kept on the heels which was nice) She knelt for the OWO and took me quite deep so a nice BJ with finger ball stroking.

I went down on Lisa for oral on her and she had a fantastically clean pussy I loved the tongue work and spent a while down there fingers allowed.  A1. Then more OWO to get me really horny.

Onto CG, Mish (nice) then doggy, what an arse. She was lovely and tight in this position. Then onto some more mish. wow, slow and sensual and I shot in the bag looking at her face. All this time Lisa was attentive and made it feel like a GFE. Her pussy was gripping me nicely and it was a great sight to watch it grip me on the out strokes. Lol.

I had used up my strength by now and just wanted a 10 min chat but then I had to be getting on. I was offered a shower but declined.

Summary: A really good solid punt. Everything delivered with enthusiasm.

Pros: Nice reliable package and a lovely personality. Solid OWO and good sex.
Ok VFM.

Cons: Not really many. Not a super model but often models are up their arses and think they are Gods. Lisa was a lovely person the sort you could take home to your Mum. Yet she was solid in the bedroom.

Would I go back? Yes if I wanted an honest reliable vanilla punt with no hassle. (Good for a regular) I did feel there was a slight spark missing but it could be first time with me. The next punt with Lisa I am sure would be better. The trouble with me is I like the excitement of unknown punts. It is risky but I am always hoping to find that 'special' punt. Not that I know what that is!
There was another Polish SP available called Adrianna who is also well reviewed here.
External Link/Members Only

Offline macman26

Thanks mate for the cracking review - I should have contacted her as a plan B or C vs the time waste i had!

Only thing is vast number of reviews did you find her pussy quite lose?

Offline ReginaldPerrin

Pussy was A1. Really clean and nice fit for me.

Offline DouglasReynholm

You got your Sunshine Desserts with her, even if you only do vanilla stuff.