Author Topic: Naughty sue 24 - Cambridge  (Read 1561 times)


56 review(s) for Sensual sue 24 (42 positive, 9 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Grubbh

The lady:

External Link/Members Only

Felt the urge for a massage with happy ending, did a quick search and this girl seemed the best option. I paid £90 for an hour. She also offers full service for £130 per hour.

Comms were fine. She answered the phone pretty quickly and seemed chirpy. We arranged a time and she texted the post code. The flat was near the leisure park so I parked down near the cinema. I called her when I was at the postcode, and she texted me further directions. She then texted the final instructions once I’d reached the main door to the block of flats. Now I know what Annika Rice must’ve felt like on Treasure Hunt (youngsters, ask your dad).

The first door I encountered was hers. The flat was quite modern and clean. There was another girl there but I didn’t set eyes on her. Sue herself had a pleasant demeanour and was friendly from the off (the “get-go” to you youngsters). Her profile pics are her but obviously don’t give you a great idea. She’s average height, nice body (little bit of a stomach, but I can’t criticise as mine is bigger than hers). Facially I found her attractive, maybe 7/10, though she had a fair amount of war paint on. Quite nice fake norks.

She offered a shower, which I declined as I’d just had one. I handed over the notes and she disappeared to file them away. She returned just as I’d got my kit off and then proceeded to massage my back and legs. The massage itself was nice — not exactly invigorating, but it was relaxing. I was probably the last visitor of the day and she had admitted to being tired, but I was impressed with the vigour with which she oiled up her tits and rubbed them across my back, interspersed with massaging my back, legs and arms. She brushed up against my todger/nutsack from time to time as well. Her energy levels were commendable.

I was finally asked to turn over, and she continued with the same massage technique. She allowed some touching but I didn’t go crazy with that after reading her reaction to another punter in another UKP review. She is very toned and has nice skin. Eventually she oiled up the little fella and coaxed him into life. I had asked her to edge me if she could. She was honest and said she’d only done it 3-4 times but would give it a go. She did well, all things considered, as she kept me on the brink of coming for several minutes before I erupted.

Cleaned up, jumped in the shower to wash off the oil. Nice facilities, and the towel was clean and fresh. I left and was only 3 minutes shy of the hour. When I left the flat, someone else was leaving the building, but that was no problem.

I would go back.

Offline webpunter

Had a session with her when she had just started on Awank
She'd just come back from holiday & with her olive complexion she gets very tanned just by looking at the sun
She looked stunning & pretty much like the pic in the KalvinK's
Like you i went for the massage option with supa dupa oilyTWs with her enhanced rack
I reck then a size 8
Did a few visits spread over a couple of years adding in OWO for 20 [no CIM]
Latterley she put on some timber
Tho don't we all now & again, until i do some fasting & exercise
[had to check the spelling carefully, otherwise the knob lovers on here could get all excited :D]
She's very reliable, really nice with it & her oilyTW OWO combo is off the scale
What size do you reck she is ?
If she's trimmed up a bit a revisit might be required
Thanks for the reporting  :thumbsup:

Offline Grubbh

Quote
What size do you reck she is

I’m not good at this stuff, but her profile says 10 and that sounds about right.