Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyStassi - Best of both - Birmingham  (Read 4575 times)

28 review(s) for SexyStassi (26 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline theaccountant

I’ve seen Stassi a couple of times in the last few months. So this review is long overdue. This review is going to be a sort of a generalisation of her. The first booking was a bit of a hit and miss really, but every booking after that has been exceptional.

The Girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All by text

Time: 2Hrs @ £320.00

When: Jan 2021

Looks: What you see is what you get. Stassi looks exactly like her pictures on AW. She is a tall thin lady with long blonde hair (aided by extensions). She has plumped up lips and well settled bolt-ons which are fun to play with. She is considering going up a boob size.

Service:
I’ve tended to book 2 hours with her as the first part of the booking is generally just chat. She is a good listener and engaging. The conversation isn’t hard with her. It’s the part of the service I consider missing with other providers with it comes to a GFE. A shower is always offered and taken after the chat.

She does pay attention to how she provides her services, as her OWO have been great, no teeth, switching between slow/sensual to wet and sloppy.

Always been clean when I’ve performed RO on her and even though she isn’t a moaner. You can tell whether she’s enjoying herself or not. But mostly enjoying herself. Plus, the “Sex” playlist that’s playing the background gets me into a good rhythm. (Side-note: I think girls need to think hard about the type of music they put on in a booking. Works wonders.)

Sex with her has usually been the following positions. And this is where the PSE part of what she provides comes to light. Plus, she is slightly submissive.

Usually starts with her on top, where I hold her up from her Tits and then her waist. With how light she is, it easy to fuck her while holding her up there. Plus, opening her pussy up by spreading her ass cheeks goes a long way with her.

When it comes to missionary, you know I like to see how far I can push a girls legs towards her, raising her hip to open her pussy up for the right angle for attack. And she is flexible enough for me to put my weigh down on the back of her knees.

She is greatly responsive when you fuck her in doggy. As she lets our soft moans with every thrust you give.

I’ve never CIM with her as I tend to finish in the bag. Quick clean up. Shower to each the sweat away. And I’m off.

Summary:
You can judge a book by its cover and expect something completely different when you read it. With her, what you get is exactly what’s on the cover.

She advertises herself as offering a PSE services. But if you have longer bookings with her. She is damn good at offering a GFE.

Extremely professional, clean and goes above an beyond in a booking. Changing her style ever so slightly as she pays attention to how you’re responding to what she’s doing.

Would I Recommend: Yes, I’d say even though Stassi markets herself as offering a PSE. In longer bookings she offers a great GFE as you have enough time to build some rapport with her. She is like a 50/50 loaf of Hovis, PSE/GFE , best of both.

Offline JontyR

Thank you for the review. Wondered why she had never appeared in my searches but I note there is no mention of FK in her profile. I'm guessing as there is no mention in the report that there isn't any on automatic offer?

Offline theaccountant

Thank you for the review. Wondered why she had never appeared in my searches but I note there is no mention of FK in her profile. I'm guessing as there is no mention in the report that there isn't any on automatic offer?

Extremely observant Jonty. She has never FK or DFK with me during bookings. So it’s safe to say it isn’t something that’s offered. Plus, it isn’t on her likes list as well.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review theaccountant  :hi:

Could you elaborate on why the first meet you had with her was hit and miss? Thanks.

Offline theaccountant

Thanks for the review theaccountant  :hi:

Could you elaborate on why the first meet you had with her was hit and miss? Thanks.

Well, the first meets with me is more trying to figure things out. I don’t usually cum on the first meet and didn’t in the first one with her.

But every meet after that has been top notch.

Offline Juankerr

Well, the first meets with me is more trying to figure things out. I don’t usually cum on the first meet and didn’t in the first one with her.

But every meet after that has been top notch.

Fair enough mate  :hi: