Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madlin Moon ~ My Worst Ever Punt.  (Read 35027 times)

35 review(s) for MadlinMoonXXX (32 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

OldAdmin

And she's obviously IT literate, given that she just used a US-based open HTTP proxy to access this thread.

Or maybe it's not her, but her pimp (or managing agency or whatever the Fluffy Correct term is).

Offline punk

I assumed thrutone was the Pimp.

Only a pikey bell end would have the cash on the table look for an Avtar

that squeezebox profile, cash on table.

cockneybstrd

that squeezebox profile, cash on table.

Yes but thrutone also had it

And it wasnt a stock internet photo from the first search

Offline punk

Yes but thrutone also had it

And it wasnt a stock internet photo from the first search

got you. This is threads getting better and better.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:33:07 pm by punk »

Offline NightKid

And she's obviously IT literate, given that she just used a US-based open HTTP proxy to access this thread.

Or maybe it's not her, but her pimp (or managing agency or whatever the Fluffy Correct term is).

Didn't someone once told/taught her, on this forum, how to use proxies because she was having problems with her original profile?

JV547845

Oh, the old "language" excuse, odd how you are able to book flights, register with doctors / hospitals / gum clinics, insure and drive cars, book hotels and arrange somewhere to live, pay utility bills, run an internet account, organise a mobile phone, run an AW account and register with HMRC to keep your tax affairs in order but you expect us to believe you are unable to communicate with a man on a 1 to 1 intimate encounter  :thumbsdown:

I'm english but there are Geordies, Scousers and Glaswegians even I can't understand.

sucky2dollar

Quote from: Sucky2Dollar
Some of you fanboys need to take your head out of her arse. No prossie is infalible regardless of how many good reviews they get. Either you're calling B&G a liar or you are so fluffed out by her you refuse to accept she could ever do anything wrong.

Some good points than you talk a load of bollocks, with the above bit, you may be calling B&G a liar but i am not, Never seen Moon so i have no fluffy agenda either way my question was in response to her claims to have poor english communications,there fore i was wondering how she books flats, tickets, gets hold of a uk mobile,  register with AW etc, therefore i was asking if she had some one else do all that stuff for her?

Are you a fanboy that's righteously defending her? No? Then it doesn't apply to you, does it? Read the context.

Oh and believe me I fully believe B&G, it's those excusing 'she had a bad day' that need to explain how that justifies not delivering AND keeping his money.

Offline punk

i take my comment back as i said you made some good points. Strange about the number of trolls.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Surprised at how this has turned out.

I don't think any of us are stupid enough to think a punt is legally enforceable at law for services not delivered (if only it was!) and whilst I hear Nik and others saying no prossie offers a refund (and no doubt she might make the point that she made her time/'services' available and could have accepted another booking) I really expected MM to make a commercial settlement/offer with B&G (if not publically on this thread then by PM -  in fact by PM) for the sake of her own (hitherto good) reputation and for future business. Better to admit you had a bad day, make recompense, preserve your reputation and move on for future business than to destroy it and be seen negatively on a well respected forum such as this for future business.

I thought she was a smarter cookie than this, but evidently not.

Offline Tailpipe

Only just,found this thread have to say I am surprised.

But shit happens also surprised ,that she has not commented as that would seem
Unlike her.

Always sad to here a punter did not go home happy.

Online jsparky

I have to agree with B&G, having met MM once, although not negative, but no way near the expectation having read her review on UKP. Definitely not worth the money at 150ph. Is that mean I couldn't trust the UKP reviews anymore?

Hogan

Oh look another punter who DID NOT find Madlin AMAAZZZING like some cheerlead she is.

No doubt this post will get overlooked by the FLUFFY TWATS, one of whom sent me a PM telling me Bangers & Gash must be obnoxious hard to please old fart and is to blame for all his bad punts  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline Daffodil

Oh look another punter who DID NOT find Madlin AMAAZZZING like some cheerlead she is.

No doubt this post will get overlooked by the FLUFFY TWATS, one of whom sent me a PM telling me Bangers & Gash must be obnoxious hard to please old fart and is to blame for all his bad punts  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some members were complaining not so long ago about guys who post negative comments on positive reviews.

I personally find these white knights who come and post their fluffy shit on negative reviews to be far more irritating.

OldAdmin

This negative review is like a rock throw inside a cathedral built of glass.

Offline Cabbots

I think it's fair to say that we all have our good days and bad days, and we can't be expected to be performing at the very highest levels 100% of the time.

When it comes to us as punters, if we're not having a good day, we generally don't go and punt.  Fairly obvious.

In an ideal world, the same would apply to service providers - if they're not having a good day, then they should cancel whatever appointments they have left and/or reschedule them to another day.  However, the real world isn't like that because there is financial reward involved.  If service providers cancel, they lose out, and any time money is involved the options and decision making normally gets a bit skewed.

It is a shame that Madlin Moon did not take the opportunity to be upfront and honest about her desire to work the day B&G visited.  If she had, then none of this bad press would have ensued.  B&G would, I hope, accept the apology, understand that some days just don't work out, and he would probably have arranged for another day and not mentioned much about it at all in the public domain.

In the event, Madlin Moon accepted the booking and proceeded with it, to the point where B&G decides to walk as it wasn't working out properly.  At this point, Madlin had the final option of returning the money and calling it quits for the day.  Given this didn't happen, or at least it wasn't made clear that the money was being returned, then of course it leaves a bitter pill to swallow and B&G is well within his right to make comment about his experience.

It is however one negative review amongst a plethora of positives.  Does one bad experience mean that every experience thereafter shall be the same?  Not in the slightest.  And the same can be said the other way round - just because there are a plethora of positives doesn't negate the possibility of a negative, as evidenced here.

I, for one, will approach Madlin Moon with caveat emptor - buyer beware.  We are all punters, and a punt will be variable regardless of the reputation of the service provider.  I will probably give her that punt if and when our schedules match.  I want to find out for myself, out of curiosity more than anything else.  And in the meantime, if Madlin Moon (and other providers) can learn something from this saga about how to manage customer's expectations, then we will ALL be better off.

OldAdmin

The claim she made that she offered his money back at the end of the punt by placing it on the table for him to pick up is the most laughable thing I have read.

As if a punter is going to do something like that and risk being accused of stealing the money.

Offline Daffodil

The claim she made that she offered his money back at the end of the punt by placing it on the table for him to pick up is the most laughable thing I have read.

As if a punter is going to do something like that and risk being accused of stealing the money.

Yes, sounded like complete bollocks to me.

I don't believe it happened and was just MM trying to limit the damage done to her reputation on here.

Even if she did "offer" the money by leaving it out, no self-respecting punter would ever take it...something I'm sure she knows  :rolleyes:

Offline Cabbots

Yes, quite true.

Like I said, after all this I hope she, and other WGs, learn something from this laughably sorry episode, and realise that fronting up and saying sorry straight out is a million more times successful than trying to ham up some rubbish excuse.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, quite true.

Like I said, after all this I hope she, and other WGs, learn something from this laughably sorry episode, and realise that fronting up and saying sorry straight out is a million more times successful than trying to ham up some rubbish excuse.

Yes, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that a complaint handled well results in increased loyalty / more business. I think she's handled this incredibly badly. Having initially half accepted her fault in the session, she really should have fronted up and made good rather than offer some bluster on here. As you say, hopefully other girls will learn from it. Better to make good / refund the money on 1 bad punt, than cost yourself a possible future 10 or more bookings, especially when you have a high profile (and perhaps promote that profile) on here. 

Offline mattylondon

So yet another 'UKP Darling' bites the dust? It will only be a matter of time until this happens again, you'll see. When will some people realize that not a single one of these women are your friends. They join here for one reason only. :rolleyes:

Sucky was absolutely spot on, as usual. Some fan boys really need to get a fucking grip and please stop over hyping these women. There's nothing wrong with a reviewer stating he had a great time. It's the follow up comments and the sheer level of sycophancy I find most disturbing. First of all, you're ensuring that they'll eventually jack up their rates, which indirectly fucks over some punters who then cannot afford them. And secondly, you're building these women up for a very large fall. Not a single one of them is infallible, regardless of how many positive reviews they have.

I personally cannot understand why anybody would pay £150 for a Hungarian anyway, when they're two a penny in London, but to each their own. I assume she charges a premium because she's been fucked on film. And I'm not try to detract from those guys who had a great time with her. I believe them. I also strongly suspect that those guys probably told her they were from UKP before their punt too. And I'm pretty darn sure that had B&G done the same, his experience would've been entirely different, which shows how fake they really are. But then people should know this anyway.  :rolleyes:

It's risible to suggest that B&G was offered the money back. No punter worth their salt, would simply grab it from the table without the offer of taking it back. She simply went into damage limitation mode and peddled out all the old language excuses, that non native English speaking prossies do. She's as smart and cunning as they come. Think about where she came from and her potential background, back in the day, whoring out for a hell of a lot less. You don't get to where she is now, without being very tough and street wise. The movies and all that gloss over this. I wonder how many other punters, who don't have knowledge of UKP , or didn't state they were members, have been fucked over in this way? At least the scales have now fallen from some posters eyes and it may save the odd punter £150 of his hard earned.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:04:10 am by mattylondon »

Offline Tailpipe

So yet another 'UKP Darling' bites the dust? It will only be a matter of time until this happens again, you'll see. When will some people realize that not a single one of these women are your friends. They join here for one reason only. :rolleyes:
Matty there are less than half a hand full left to fall from grace , ow well we can all bitch about
Having  to much ass hair , James will be redundant. Every cloud has a sliver lining  :drinks:

A problem to consider is the so called fan boy fluffies seem to do most of the reviews those days.
The hard liners tend to jump on reviews but not actually do any.

Best put my crash helmet on shit storm to follow.

Offline naz

OMG.
This review is still top of the UKP chart.
Well done B&G for bringing this up.
Well done MM for fucking this up so badly.
This shows that:-
Not all postive reviews will be positive for everyone.
Not all negative reviews are negative for everyone.

Lets all learn from this and focus on next punt.

:drinks:

Offline robbie54321

OMG.
This review is still top of the UKP chart.
Well done B&G for bringing this up.
Well done MM for fucking this up so badly.
This shows that:-
Not all postive reviews will be positive for everyone.
Not all negative reviews are negative for everyone.

Lets all learn from this and focus on next punt.

:drinks:
Amen to that!

OldAdmin

A problem to consider is the so called fan boy fluffies seem to do most of the reviews those days.

That's because these fanboy fluffies are still in the early stages of their punting career where they are in cloud9 and splash a lot of their cash. The more experienced punters who you regard as "hardliners" have already been through that newbie phase and are now more experienced, pick their punts more carefully and are less gullible to bullshit than the fanboy fluffies.

Offline Tailpipe

That's because these fanboy fluffies are still in the early stages of their punting career where they are in cloud9 and splash a lot of their cash. The more experienced punters who you regard as "hardliners" have already been through that newbie phase and are now more experienced, pick their punts more carefully and are less gullible to bullshit than the fanboy fluffies.

Adam I respect your opinion and your forum , I think that you may be right however there may be
A third stage of punting the likes of JRC , SMITHS , NIK that I don,t consider hard liners
Just very experienced punters who's views on punting should be respected.

However I still feel there is some merit in the point I was trying to make , however as everyone
Knows my ability to express myself in words is not easy for me.

You allow open comment I hope you take my post in spirt they were meant as they were not directed
To you in anyway.

Offline Natwest

As a newbie and expecting therefore to get ripped to shreds, some experienced punters have replied to this thread and said "well actually we had a negative experience with MM but kept quiet at the time". Wouldn't it have been more useful if they had put a review up rather than keeping quiet?

And if the newbie "fanboy fluffies" tend to post most of the reviews, if they stop, then there are less reviews and let's face it, the number of reviews as a ratio to the number of UKP members who visit WG's appears to be very small.

OK - I'm braced........................... 

squeezebox

Seems MM should learn something from the whole thread.

1. Better communications leading up to a punt and during a punt.
Previous comms with poor directions could fuck things up before you start. If you're feeling crap, say so and cancel punt. Offer a discount on the next one as goodwill.

2. Don't dig a hole with a lie on UKP.
Other prossies have tried and dismally failed, none have succeeded.

3. Never forget those all important customer service skills.
External Link/Members Only

No.15 is most relevant at this time.

4. Avoid "doing a Ratner"

Gerald Ratner wiped £500 million from the value of Ratners jewellers with one speech in 1991.

He said: "We also do cut-glass sherry decanters complete with six glasses on a silver-plated tray that your butler can serve you drinks on, all for £4.95. People say, 'How can you sell this for such a low price?' I say, because it's total crap."

Just because you have 1000 good efforts, 1 bad effort, could cost you a fortune!!

Offline JamesRockford

As a newbie and expecting therefore to get ripped to shreds, some experienced punters have replied to this thread and said "well actually we had a negative experience with MM but kept quiet at the time". Wouldn't it have been more useful if they had put a review up rather than keeping quiet?

And if the newbie "fanboy fluffies" tend to post most of the reviews, if they stop, then there are less reviews and let's face it, the number of reviews as a ratio to the number of UKP members who visit WG's appears to be very small.

Fully agree

Offline JamesRockford

Not always true.  Hope conquers Reason 9 times out of 10 when the dick takes control, even for experienced punters.

Offline punk

Matty there are less than half a hand full left to fall from grace , ow well we can all bitch about
Having  to much ass hair , James will be redundant. Every cloud has a sliver lining  :drinks:

Best put my crash helmet on shit storm to follow.

:D that was a good one with punters complaining about ass hair, on another thread. MM lost my interest as soon as i saw her post with that killer one line about not bothering to reply to OP (i.e if i say nothing the problem will disappear up its own arse), and than saying she left the money on the side table for the punter to take.

Offline punk

the only problem i have is that most if not all punters coming out of the wood work have either 0 or 1 review but have keep quiet till now funny that.

As they say "Punting it's a funny old game"

Offline Natwest

the only problem i have is that most if not all punters coming out of the wood work have either 0 or 1 review but have keep quiet till now funny that.

As they say "Punting it's a funny old game"

Guilty as charged. But having so far done two punts, reported on one and added to a thread on the other, I've done my best. What I find strange is that us "fluffy newbies" do a review and then suddenly there are a flurry of acknowledgements from established members who have seen the WG but never reported on her as a review in UKP.

OK, I'm retreating now, put the weapon down............

OldAdmin

Those who punted her and didn't have a good experience should have gone public at the start. Not come out now.

It's only Bangers & Mash who has had the balls.

Had they come out, maybe B&M wouldn't have wasted his money on her.

Offline smiths

Adam I respect your opinion and your forum , I think that you may be right however there may be
A third stage of punting the likes of JRC , SMITHS , NIK that I don,t consider hard liners
Just very experienced punters who's views on punting should be respected.

However I still feel there is some merit in the point I was trying to make , however as everyone
Knows my ability to express myself in words is not easy for me.

You allow open comment I hope you take my post in spirt they were meant as they were not directed
To you in anyway.

I appreciate your kind words TP. :thumbsup: For me TP the worrying thing about this thread was when someone bothered to look up B&Gs reviews and post they had had some previous bad punts. What the fuck has that got to do with it, B&G posted his opinion of the punt and that should be respected seeing as he is a credible punter, to me anyway. Irrespective of the WG being reviewed. Obviously if a punter or punters think a punter isnt credible then they can challenge them. In this case MM hasnt disputed the punt occured, merely saying she had trouble understanding him, well i have punted with loads of WGs who couldnt speak much English and had good punts.

It works both ways, punters can post positive or negative reviews as they see fit and just because some have had good punts with a specific WG it doesnt mean everyone will. Thats punting. I dont doubt those punters i see as credible that have done positive reviews on MM just as i dont doubt B&G.

What must NOT happen as i see it is punters too worried about what others will think and/or post to do a truthful review on any WG be them a forum darling like MM or not. Let punters make their own minds up going on ALL the information they can find on a particular WG. White Knighting can seriously damage a punting forum as i have seen elsewhere, i dont want to see it happen here but know admin are really on the ball on this. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Guilty as charged. But having so far done two punts, reported on one and added to a thread on the other, I've done my best. What I find strange is that us "fluffy newbies" do a review and then suddenly there are a flurry of acknowledgements from established members who have seen the WG but never reported on her as a review in UKP.

OK, I'm retreating now, put the weapon down............

thats because 10% of punts get written on here for many reasons.Though i think if a punt is shit or neutral its important to write up so others can avoid and hopefully the prossie can find another job.

Offline Tailpipe

:D that was a good one with punters complaining about ass hair, on another thread. MM lost my interest as soon as i saw her post with that killer one line about not bothering to reply to OP (i.e if i say nothing the problem will disappear up its own arse), and than saying she left the money on the side table for the punter to take.

I have not read that thread and even her biggest fans have said by pm her post in defence were shit and lame. And yes if any punter has a bad punt get it up here but my point was they don,t.
We need punting interactive members in my view.

Offline Natwest

thats because 10% of punts get written on here for many reasons.Though i think if a punt is shit or neutral its important to write up so others can avoid and hopefully the prossie can find another job.

Absolutely agree.

It was interesting that the one review that I did, the WG messaged me through AW and thanked me for it. I am sure an increasing number of WG's follow everything on this site. Of course the implication is that had I wrote a shit review (which I had no reason to do) she could have put negative comments about me on AW which I could do without at the beginning of my punting career. In most cases outside of London, I would expect it is very easy for a WG to work out who has put the review on UKP.

Therefore it is possible that the more popular this site becomes, the more danger of "fluffy" reviews by punters not wishing to be marked down on AW.

Offline punk

I have not read that thread and even her biggest fans have said by pm her post in defence were shit and lame. And yes if any punter has a bad punt get it up here but my point was they don,t.
We need punting interactive members in my view.

true, but i got fed up with all these punters and trolls turning up and saying that they all had crap punts with her, but his only happen when B&G had written a negative review, one out of how many?

Offline smiths

Absolutely agree.

It was interesting that the one review that I did, the WG messaged me through AW and thanked me for it. I am sure an increasing number of WG's follow everything on this site. Of course the implication is that had I wrote a shit review (which I had no reason to do) she could have put negative comments about me on AW which I could do without at the beginning of my punting career. In most cases outside of London, I would expect it is very easy for a WG to work out who has put the review on UKP.

Therefore it is possible that the more popular this site becomes, the more danger of "fluffy" reviews by punters not wishing to be marked down on AW.

Indeed, which is why some of us advise not booking through A/W if possible. Far harder for a WG to work out who the punter was if he changes the date and time of the punt as well. And even if she does work it out all she will have is a mobile number and the punters description, if as advised the former is a punting phone/sim its easily changed if necessary.

Offline punk

Absolutely agree.

the smart ones mange to work out even when based in london

Offline Tailpipe

Smiths

Your view is understood and clear , but it would be a great shame if the forum bends
Towards a place where punters just post to vent there feelings and slag off WGs
Just because they can.

You told me day one read the reviews of the punters that are respected and proven
In your own mind and that has worked for me and sound advice.

But there are good punters and bad punters , and many bad WGs.

Btw I am not saying B&G is a bad punter let me make clear.

Steve once posted in a comment to JRC over a bad review on trusted WG
Think it went something like , the guy sounds like a wanker and his approach
To the girl would have got her back up.

Steve and you have both made the point that as punters attitude before and during
The punt is important as is some level of respect .
As if she has I little extra to give you will get it reflected in the service.

Offline Tailpipe

true, but i got fed up with all these punters and trolls turning up and saying that they all had crap punts with her, but his only happen when B&G had written a negative review, one out of how many?

I agree , but you have to question if they did have a bad punt or just winding up the thread .

OldAdmin

This comment is pretty laughable given the whole point of your post is infer exactly that on him and others who had a bad experience.

Offline punk

I agree , but you have to question if they did have a bad punt or just winding up the thread .

yes did they because i would have written a review and took the flak. There is a polish girl on here from bow that has had good review(s)/ comments that i saw a few years back before knowing about this site and my experience was the exact opposite, its the way it goes.

James999

it would be a great shame if the forum bends Towards a place where punters just post to vent there feelings and slag off WGs
Just because they can.

There are far more positive reviews on here than negative, honest feedback is surpressed on most sites in one form or another, this site offers a fair balance.

Lets just cut to the real issue you have, you're just pissed that moon got a bad review and got banned  :music:

Offline smiths

Smiths

Your view is understood and clear , but it would be a great shame if the forum bends
Just because they can.

You told me day one read the reviews of the punters that are respected and proven

Steve and you have both made the point that as punters attitude before and during

In this case MM herself hardly did herself any favours in her reply, so left herself open for more criticism. I cant answer why some who hadnt previously posted they hadnt rated her posted following this review. IF it was because they were worried they would get stick off one or more of those that had done positive reviews on here thats not healthy. IMO just be honest and post what YOU experienced.

Offline Natwest

Smiths

Just because they can.

Hasn't this episode shown that it is quite difficult to "swim against the tide" in the way reviews are done on this site? People who contribute a lot to the life of UKP haven't felt brave enough to risk the wrath and post a negative on MM for whatever reason.

Doing a review can be time consuming and I haven't looked at the percentages but I expect most reviews are done early on in the punting career and then you just punt and don't post. Everybody has there own style and the factual ones are a sight more useful than the porn versions. However, whether it is from fluffy newbies or respected members, I think this episode shows that something needs to be done to increase the number of reviews and to feel less intimidated to put a neutral or negative on a well reported WG.

OldAdmin

Anyone who wants to post a negative review on a "popular prossie" but is afraid of the reaction from her fanboy fluffy brigade should PM me beforehand. I will then keep an eye on the review and ban everyone who attacks you and your review. Simple.

UKP - Where the punter comes FIRST. And fluffy fanboys who have their head up prossie ass and want to attack fellow punters come LAST.

Offline Natwest

Anyone who wants to post a negative review on a "popular prossie" but is afraid of the reaction from her fanboy fluffy brigade should PM me beforehand. I will then keep an eye on the review and ban everyone who attacks you and your review. Simple.

UKP - Where the punter comes FIRST. And fluffy fanboys who have their head up prossie ass and want to attack fellow punters come LAST.

I guess that fully addresses my point then!

Offline Daffodil

Yes, quite true.

Yes, spot on.

Most of us will accept a prossie/restaurant/whatever getting it wrong on occasion, it's how they react afterwards that matters.