Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: mayasmith in derby is she legit?  (Read 4373 times)

Offline jeezyjjacob

I was wondering if mayasmith in derby is legit? Was gonna see her a few weeks ago but when i got to her location had 2 guys in a car giving me the staredown -.- dont know whether these were just random people or whether I was just being paranoid...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:02:21 pm by jeezyjjacob »

Offline _Bender_

She sure is, seen her quite a few times and recently seen her at her at new place quite near to Uttoexter Road, personally I  felt quite safe and it was discrete.

yorkshire123

Welcome  :hi:

Its nice to add a link to a post for us nosey fuckers to have a perv.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only if you google using the link you will find some reviews for example.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25710.0

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah she's legitimate. My feedback for her is on the link. Not seen her in Derby though

Offline Taggart

Nationality? Looks Romanian. English is a second language

Offline _Bender_

No, not Romanian, think she's Hungarian, her English and comms are very good.

pleasure

Yeah, I've not seen her for a while, but she's genuine, and well worth a punt. My review is linked above. Comms are good, and she has pretty good English for an EE girl. She's friendly, cute and provides a decent service.

Offline superam

100% genuine, nice girl, go enjoy yourself, proper fit body.

tommy_boy

I went to see her in Nottm, she worked from Britannia hotel on Maid Marian Way back in February, as the professor says she's from Hungary - fairly decent punt but nothing spectacular

Offline jeezyjjacob

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Offline j122

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has an amazing ass!  :wacko: shame she doesn't have bum fun listed  :cry:

Offline _Bender_

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has an amazing ass!  :wacko: shame she doesn't have bum fun listed  :cry:

Lol... the last time I saw her I did pass comment if she'll be up for some bum fun, she just frowned at me with a look to say Fook Off !!  :D

Offline superam

I went to see her in Nottm, she worked from Britannia hotel on Maid Marian Way back in February, as the professor says she's from Hungary - fairly decent punt but nothing spectacular
Tommy how did you find the punt at Britannia hotel in general? Heard afew things about it being quite dodgy at times. It's handy for me but I turn them down when they say they are working from there.

Offline Owwhatanight

I have been three times and its a shit hole. Dirty windows stained sheets,carpets and thats the girls moaning.

Easy to get in no reception etc you can even go have a drink in the bar in between floors if your early.
But the bloody maids are forever lurking about.....they must know we there for a shag.

I reckon the hotel is half EE girls on weekends, but then its so cheap at times

pleasure

Tommy how did you find the punt at Britannia hotel in general? Heard afew things about it being quite dodgy at times. It's handy for me but I turn them down when they say they are working from there.

Britannia is a right shithole it's true, I certainly wouldn't pay money to stay there. Last time I was there it looked like a building site in the corridor. However the rooms aren't so bad if you're only spending 30 minutes in them, so it's adequate for punting purposes.

It's true that it tends to be the girls at the lower end of the market who work there. I don't blame you for turning them down on the basis of that, I've had some pretty shit punts there. But I've had some really good ones too, like the first time I saw Maya - so personally I don't turn girls down just because they're at the Britannia, in case I miss out on the good ones.

pleasure

But the bloody maids are forever lurking about.....they must know we there for a shag.

Anyone ever made one an offer? I've been tempted, they must earn fuck-all working in a place like that. ;)

Offline Owwhatanight

Offer to one of the maids ? 

Some very pretty EE girls working there though.

tommy_boy

I only went there once to see Maya - she's really fit and in all turned out to be a quite a positive experience. I was expecting to be hassled by a pimp, which thankfully wasn't the case. Would defo see her again if she came over to Nottm. Regarding the hotel - it really needs a refurb as place must have seen better days in 70'ties or whenever it was built. Personally wouldn't pay to spend a night there.

Offline superam

Just had another quick visit to Maya again  :yahoo: All good as per usual, but a warning, if your going to see her then you need to be quick as she goes home for 2 months on Friday.

Offline superam

Good news guys, Maya is back in Derby  :yahoo:

Offline _Bender_

Good news guys, Maya is back in Derby  :yahoo:

She sure is,  :P

Praise The Lord  :)

Offline peterk2

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:11:20 pm by peterk2 »

Offline Northerndave666

Good to know!!

Back in Drewry Court?

Seriously? How would you feel if a provider posted the name of the road you lived on, on a public forum?

Offline _Bender_

Seriously? How would you feel if a provider posted the name of the road you lived on, on a public forum?

I was thinking the same thing, not good  :thumbsdown:

Offline peterk2

I was thinking the same thing, not good  :thumbsdown:
Was about to say fair point didn't think that through... but had second thoughts. Anyone can get that info by ringing or texting her surely?

Offline j122

Was about to say fair point didn't think that through... but had second thoughts. Anyone can get that info by ringing or texting her surely?

I'd of said only if she agrees to see you. Probably doesn't give it to every Tom, Dick or Harry

Offline peterk2

I'd of said only if she agrees to see you. Probably doesn't give it to every Tom, Dick or Harry

Fair enough

Offline Northerndave666

Or by making an AW booking. There's a difference between getting her info to arrange an appointment, or just googling it.

Offline peterk2

Or by making an AW booking. There's a difference between getting her info to arrange an appointment, or just googling it.

Again - fair enough. One of the opening posts mentions a main road - maybe more discreet to stick to that.

I do maintain that any wrongun could get the info with a text or email as I did BUT it is her info to disseminate not mine - so point taken.

Think I was just excited to hear she was back!

And after the experience I've had today with Martha  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I wish someone had confirmed !

Offline Northerndave666

How did your appointment with Martha go ? And, is Maya really that good? 

ps Sorry my browser didn't show the prev reply about the same subject or I wouldn't have replied, hope it didn't come across that we were crucifying you for a post   :timeout:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:05:39 pm by Northerndave666 »

Offline peterk2

My appointment with Martha was the worst I have had in years of playing this game.I posted on another thread - no idea how to link it sorry.

Maya isn't the best service provider but is amazingly fit, sexy, young, friendly and beautiful - and I decided a while ago that sometimes it's worth the compromise on GFE (which is what I usually go for) for the opportunity to have some fun with someone way way out of my league!

Compared to some of the retorts I've seen on this site I think I got off quite lightly for posting without thinking  :rolleyes:

Offline Northerndave666

Found your post, it's on this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38236.msg516733#msg516733

You've saved me some ker-chiiiing as she used to have great reviews, but think I'll give her a wide berth

Offline _Bender_

I was seriously thinking of seeing Martha, but thanks to UKP brotherhood its also has saved me some pennies  :drinks:

Regarding Maya, personally forget all these touring/come and go EE's, Maya's a cracking punt, lovely small tight body, and a cracking bum, doing her doggie is amazing, and her oral/hand technique is fantastic, her only fault is she doesn't DFK.

Arken

I don't have anything to add other then to confirm this one is legit. Great time had  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

Looks like she's back & now in Notts.

TheNewSeeker

Looks like she's back & now in Notts.
Nice one. Although despite others' experiences, she did not do FK .

Offline _Bender_

Erm .... Apparently she's going to be back in Derby on a permanent basis in a week or so!

Offline j122

Erm .... Apparently she's going to be back in Derby on a permanent basis in a week or so!

Still a shame she doesn't allow you to smash that gorgeous ass of hers  :wacko:

Offline _Bender_

Ha... Ha  :lol:

GolfNut

No she won't and yes it is!  :D