Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jessica 1 - Edinburgh - TOFTT  (Read 2959 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6395023) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online kanic

External Link/Members Only

Seen Sexy Jessica 1 earlier this month. Communication was quick and easy via SMS.

Booked for an hour (1st punt of the year) and reached the venue, at the said time which is in the Edinburgh City Center.

Ground floor Apartment, and takes me to the room.  At this point miniMe  :wacko: was making all the decisions and ignoring the ambience of the room. MiniMe made the below observations

Body :- 7/10 (Petite)
Face :- 6/10
Attitude :- 10/10 (during the punt)

Paid the money and Jessica leaves to stash the cash and then I realised the room reeks of Cigarrette smoke  :vomit: and room was really dirty  :angry: including the bed linen.

During the punt,Jessica was following the directions and made all the right noises and enthusiastic but no FK as she smelled of smoke :dash:.

The main reason reason the review is neutral because of the room and if she can sort it then would definitely be a positive.When I got out, my clothes smelled cigarettes. :dash: :scare:

Offline michaelteam

She's also Hot Veronika External Link/Members Only
Or at least the pics are the same. Different age though. I had a booking with Veronika last week and she kept me waiting for 30 mins. Eventually I left.