Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Hayley - Manchester. Any info.  (Read 5412 times)

Offline ppk001

Warning TS ⚠️⚠️

Any info on this one?

External Link/Members Only

Offline ppk001

Cheers :thumbsup:

Has anyone visited the TS?

Offline Princealbert1985

Did you end up going OP? She looks sensational

Offline ppk001

No, but will be writing another review shortly

Offline ptt67

I wish there were some intel on this girl - she's just turned up in Cambridge (my patch) but I'm not sure that I want to risk a TOFT - been a while since my last punt and I'd quite like a fairly safe bet for my next

Offline ptt67

I exchanged messages with her earlier - the said that she is happy to provide owo provided 'you very clean', however she doesn't kiss. Its good that she's at least honest and up front about the latter, but I generally take no kissing as a bit of a red light - I find kissing an important part of a properly passionate/steamy session and without it things can often feel far too professional/mechanical. In the light of this I shall pass up the opportunity to see her, which is a shame as she does look utterly gorgeous!

Offline Gspunk

I saw Hayley years ago in Cambridge (way before I was on UKpunting). As I remember she was really good, as well as great conversationist. Only let down was that she doesn't kiss (as stated above). Otherwise well worth seeing

Offline ptt67

I saw Hayley years ago in Cambridge (way before I was on UKpunting). As I remember she was really good, as well as great conversationist. Only let down was that she doesn't kiss (as stated above). Otherwise well worth seeing

Thanks for that - she did seem to have a nice manner about her when we exchanged messages, so despite no kissing it might be worth my reconsidering. Could you expand at all - did she fuck you? You fuck her? ...bit of both? What kind of size is her cock? - I'm imagining the 22cm she advertises is quite an exaggeration. Any more info would be greatly appreciated before I commit - thanks

Offline Gspunk

It was back before I even considered being fucked, so she was just bottom. I remember it was an hour session and I came twice with a nice massage in-between, but as far as her cock size or if she got hard, I'm afraid I can't really recall. I left satisfied which is the main thing

Offline ptt67

Thanks for that - I fully understand  :cool: - sounds like we have trodden a similar path, I spent several years seeing TS girls before I decided to experiment with letting one fuck me for the first time....took a while but I gradually developed a taste for it after that lol

Offline Gspunk

haha yeah it's a the sort of thing I would've told myself I'd never do 5 or 6 years ago...now i've found I really enjoy it. Read my latest review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336614.0