Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ella - Romanian quickie near Liverpool Street  (Read 2899 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538812) (41 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
56 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6965921) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline poulen

Link
External Link/Members Only

Cost
£50 for 15 mins

The Girl
Like her photos in AdultWork, good looking and fit girl

Service
Ella has been well reviewed in here I believe, so I will keep this short, like my meeting with her. I saw her early December in her flat near Liverpool Street. Coms via text, all good and without any issues.

She looks pretty much like her photos. Quite fit, in a thick kind of way, bet her recently done boobs did not do it for me, as they felt like hard balloons. My view is she should have left them natural.

In any case, she greeted me fairly pleasantly. I only booked a 15 min quickie and that is what I got. About 15 mins of decent covered bj (at my request), her technique was good though she used her hands a bit too much. I asked to have my balls sucked but she declined.

I played with her pussy for a bit and eventually came on her breasts. Cleaned up, said my goodbyes and went for some lunch.

Overall
Fairly decent pnd but not sure I would return. Can't fault what I got though, for the money I paid.

Offline tantraman

The Girl
Like her photos in AdultWork, good looking and fit girl ...

... said photos collected here :music:

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 11:36:01 pm by bedhedred »