Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella-Party-Girl TOFTT Paddington - fake profile  (Read 1087 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297660) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Arinkap

External Link/Members Only

I reached out to her for 2 hour at £300 . She said she only did outcall so I booked a room near Paddington where she said she was located.
Asked for £100 advance but I have £50. Immediately after that, she stopped responding. I messaged her as someone else from another number and she responded there.
I doubt her profile is real either.
Made some lame excuse next morning that she slept off , which I know is not true

This happened on Jan 14 2022

Offline lillythesavage

Oh dear, should have read a bit more on here, never send a deposit or pay for a hotel unless you are sure, London is a minefield.

Offline Waterhouse

Sorry to hear about this shit experience.  Did you send her the £50 deposit?  I hope not.  Her profile looks dodgy as fuck - to me looks like two different women in the first two profile pics... that alone would’ve had my alarm bells ringing loudly.

What about the room you booked - did you have a plan B, seems like a waste otherwise?

Offline Arinkap

Yeah, I ended up paying the deposit and the room was a waste too. But I am learning now. You are right, in hindsight, the profile seems very dodgy and I should have not contacted her at all

Offline MrBeano

OP never ever send a deposit, once they ask for this just move on

Offline Arinkap

OP never ever send a deposit, once they ask for this just move on

Noted! , thanks