Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Danish Pia - Bedford  (Read 4162 times)

8 review(s) for Pia- (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mandy18

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour

Spotless apartment with parking in the hospital opposite (£4), shower facility's if required

I have met with Pia a few times in the last 3 months, profile seems to be pretty much spot on, maybe age is a couple of years out. My go to lady for a more girlfriend vanilla service, with plenty of passion, we are defiantly in love for the hour.

Pia is an incredibly cuddly lady, very easy to get on with, and an accent I find very sexy, I know beauty/ size is very subjective, but this lady is exactly to my taste, she will become a regular of mine.

My only negative, is that she has pretty little feet, but is to ticklish for me to suck her toes

Offline Duncy

Thanks for the review and yes I can confirm that Pia is a very sensual sexy lady been seeing her for over a year now and always have a great time.

Offline cunningman

Spotless apartment with parking in the hospital opposite (£4), shower facility's if required

The hospital car park can get very full, and is quite expensive.  Prebend Street car park is generally less full and cheaper.
Its all of 5 minutes walk further.

Offline mandy18

The hospital car park can get very full, and is quite expensive.  Prebend Street car park is generally less full and cheaper.
Its all of 5 minutes walk further.
After an hours shagging, im not sure I could walk a further 5 mins   

Offline oneeyesnake

Mandy, thanks for the review.  What services did you request/receive?
Cheers,
OES

Offline mandy18

Mandy, thanks for the review.  What services did you request/receive?
Cheers,
OES
Just the usual shagging in all positions. owo, reverse oral, and giving rimming.

Offline oneeyesnake

Thanks, OWO is not listed on her likes. Did you agree this upfront? Or is this provided as an extra? Or as a matter of course?
OES

Offline Duncy

Thanks, OWO is not listed on her likes. Did you agree this upfront? Or is this provided as an extra? Or as a matter of course?
OES
I have seen Pia a few times and have always recieved OWO .OW has never been mentioned.d

Offline mandy18

OES
I think Owo is standard

Offline oneeyesnake