Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis - Allure - Newcastle  (Read 2105 times)

Offline leffe7

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

Comms all no problem.

Went ahead with this after seeing her on their site and seeing a review on here. However feeling slightly misled by the latter because I don't want to be a prick about it but she's not 'very very attractive' as previously described. Look I get it's all the eye of the beholder and all that and I'm not trying to be evil but I don't think that's a true statement at all.

Short, slim with a bit of a belly, pale as a ghost and to be honest a bit rough.

Ultimately went ahead with it because I'm the biggest mug going. Fairly standard with OWO. Felt a bit guilty driving away thinking I should have walked.

Learned a few lessons here including taking reviews on here with a pinch of salt.

It's a neutral because she did as advertised but ultimately the agency pics and reviews don't match the article to me.

Losing a bit of faith in the north east, real limited options if you want to combine punching above your weight and a good service.

Offline Dweeb

I said "imo she's very very attractive ". I didn't say it as a statement of fact. I also referenced that there have been other things said about her appearance. A smart person would see that and check the other reviews.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the review of your punt and it's a pity that you rather wasted your money. Out of order to be finding fault with someone else's contribution though.

Offline LFBC69

Thanks for the review of your punt and it's a pity that you rather wasted your money. Out of order to be finding fault with someone else's contribution though.

+1  :unknown:

Offline dp1892

I said "imo she's very very attractive ". I didn't say it as a statement of fact. I also referenced that there have been other things said about her appearance. A smart person would see that and check the other reviews.

I know his his dig was aimed at your review but I’ve also referred to her in glowing terms and stand by it for my tastes.  I get the fake looking chav type not being for everyone - but she’s as good as it gets for me.

Fine to neutrally review a girl based on your personal tastes but really don’t understand calling out a punter who’s opinion differs in the review.

Offline dp1892

PS - do 100% agree with OP about limited North East options at the moment. I’ve been looking for this afternoon and without paying silly money there’s just nothing there that takes my fancy. It’ll be a wank.

Offline Tattooed.Gent

PS - do 100% agree with OP about limited North East options at the moment. I’ve been looking for this afternoon and without paying silly money there’s just nothing there that takes my fancy. It’ll be a wank.
Agreed. Looking around today and there's nothing that takes my fancy. Hoping maybe next week we'll start to see some old faces (and ideally new!) appear.

Offline Fragilehand

Thanks for the review she was fully booked so I avoided her but wasted £80 on someone who has raving reviews but I thought was rather naff (review to follow) it's very grim up north. Lots of young over rather silicone filled uptheir self's pompous girls no real ladies with class