Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-SexyKat-X , Glasgow  (Read 4877 times)

11 review(s) for Scottish-Kat  (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thepunteruk

External Link/Members Only

Seen Kat about 3 months ago. I'm surprised she's not reviewed much more on here, seeing as she has been working for a good number of years now.
Anyway, easy to arrange and easy to find flat on the riverside and pretty central.

I had seen her maybe 6 years ago and fancied a guaranteed anal visit. And a squirt.
Great with her time, we sat in the lounge to catch up and she told me my time didn't start till we went to the bedroom, always a nice touch. Soft drink and shower offered and taken.
Into bedroom for 30+ minutes of full on filth.

Good kisser, owo good but not the best I've had. Surprisingly tight in both holes considering her age.
And a good few squirts. All good.

Negs, she had a bit more of a belly then I recalled and her short hair may not be to everyone's taste. A little bit ditzy in her points of conversation, and yes, she really is 57.

However, easy overall positive.
30m at £70.

Writing this out has actually made me think of returning.

Just remembered as I left we kissed goodbye, and I copped a cheeky feel / finger in her pussy and she squirted again. Dirty girl.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 01:04:30 pm by Thepunteruk »

Offline the fitter

I have seen Kat a few times over the years, and find her one of the better providers, her flat is clean, and comfortable, and when your indulging in Anal with her I always feel I am servicing her, instead of the other way round, its the way she watches you in the mirror, and the appreciative look on her face, just does it for me.

Offline Hugh12

I saw her a couple of times a good few years ago, by the sound of it in the same flat she’s in just now. I’ve been trying recently to get a booking but all calls and texts have gone unanswered. She certainly seems to enjoy her work and makes sure you enjoy it too.

Offline TheGoalie1

Tried to book her a few times recently but her hours have been very limited. Was thinking maybe retirement was looming but glad that’s not the case. Seen her a few times and always loved it.