Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good to see in Northallerton area?  (Read 1456 times)

a10

Hey North East punters how's tricks?

I'm coming up to the Northallerton area for work in the next week or so for about a month and was wondering if there's any talent worth a punt in the area?

Age wise isn't too much of an issue, anything up to 45 really (if they're fit in a MILF kinda way!) size 14 would be the top limit, but I'd prefer 10. Big boobs would be a preference but b cup upwards would be ok. Service wise I'd like PSE with owo an absolute must and proper deepthroat a bonus!

I've searched AW, seen a few profiles that I feel might be worth a punt, but I'd appreciate the benefit of some UKP wisdom.

Cheers in advance, North Easters!

Offline Farmboy

On my phone, so can't do links.....the only name that springs to mind is 'Harriet-north' (or similar), if you search for Darlington area, only 15 miles up the road, she is there.

Not been to see her, so no idea about service.

Offline Highlander

Hidden Image/Members Only

Seriously though, it's a bit rural and i'd guess your options are pretty limited. You might have to be prepared to travel a bit for a half decent punt.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:37:26 am by Highlander »

a10

:lol: I don't know, back row second from left looks alright....

Yeah, seems as much from scanning AW. Was just wondering if a wily UKP brother had a couple of hidden gems up his sleeve. Searching on AW only goes so far, if you know what I mean? A WG that never has "available today" might still work all the time and be easy to book but to the uninitiated it would look like their never around.

The search continues...

Offline daveev

On my phone, so can't do links.....the only name that springs to mind is 'Harriet-north' (or similar), if you search for Darlington area, only 15 miles up the road, she is there.

Not been to see her, so no idea about service.
she works from a flat in northallerton

Offline daveev

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Hi. There's an earlier thread on the same topic ending with my posting on 14th June. See also 29th June under "newbie here" reply no 12 which you may find helpful. My preference is usually to pop up to Darlington or Middlesbrough which are only 25mins away by car, to see one of the NNE girls who are always reliable ......seeing Nicole again tomorrow...woop woop! But if anyone finds a stunning indie girl in the area please tell us poor deprived country bumpkins.

a10

Cheers boys, good to see there are some leads to follow.

Harriet, would this be her? External Link/Members Only only 1 feedback from a guy with only 1 feedback, but might be worth investigating.

Apart from that, it seems a drive to NNE is in order...

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Yes, that's her. Although having reread your original post I should mention that she didn't do owo with me and said she didn't do it with anyone.  A few of the NNE girls should meet your spec, eg Sarah (not yet seen but good reviews) Sasha and Nicole (seen both twice recently in Darlington and both absolutely blooming marvellous).