Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: C&S new girl  (Read 1887 times)

Offline UN_Dr

I see that they've added a new girl to their roster.
 External Link/Members Only
Pity I'm not visiting newcastle this week but have to go to Leicester instead (any suggestions as the east mid board is useless).
Hopefully someone will post a review soon as she looks very good. Got to see Tori first though.

Offline Thrasymachus

Offline PlasticGeordie

Interesting. She will need to post some better and uncensored pictures though.

Offline Thrasymachus

Couldn't resist. Made a booking for 3pm today

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good man Thrasymachus. Look forward to hearing what shes like.

Offline Highlander

My interest is piqued. Young and fit looking with boasts of deepthroat skills. The guy behind C&S did say he was going to try and find another Tori, here's hoping Alana is 'another Tori' and not 'another Elise'. Looking forward to some feedback on this one cos she looks da :bomb:

Offline UN_Dr

Offline WillyW

Yes at the moment it would be called a preview!  A couple of new pics up now, she does look good.

Offline dino1990

anyone looked at her pvt pic? Looks as though she is tagged

Offline mcb

That’s the second time I’ve read someone as “tagged”. What do we mean by this? Released-from-prison tagged, or other?

Offline Thrasymachus

Well, just finished seeing her 15 minutes ago.  She was 20 minutes late but that was understandable as the place I live can be like a maze for people who aren't familiar with it

She arrived dressed appropriately so as to not raise the neighbours suspicious. I would have to say that her pictures really don't do her justice.  She is drop dead gorgeous with a great figure.  She was a little bit shy but as she is pretty new to this I was willing to accept that.  She does everything that is listed on her profile and I would certainly consider booking her again in the not too distant future

tinytim

Just looked at her pvt photos. Looks nothing like a police tag. More like one of those bands you get at festivals.

Barry Shipton

That’s the second time I’ve read someone as “tagged”. What do we mean by this? Released-from-prison tagged, or other?
I think Dino means the thing round her right ankle, which at a guess is a music festival ticket bracelet - but he means it looks like the electronic offender tags which you have to wear round your ankle when the courts have imposed a curfew on you.

Barry Shipton

Just looked at her pvt photos. Looks nothing like a police tag. More like one of those bands you get at festivals.
Beat me too it! But you're right offender tags are big and ugly and designed to be obvious so you can give them a wide berth.

Offline magpiesfan

Well, just finished seeing her 15 minutes ago.  She was 20 minutes late but that was understandable as the place I live can be like a maze for people who aren't familiar with it

She arrived dressed appropriately so as to not raise the neighbours suspicious. I would have to say that her pictures really don't do her justice.  She is drop dead gorgeous with a great figure.  She was a little bit shy but as she is pretty new to this I was willing to accept that.  She does everything that is listed on her profile and I would certainly consider booking her again in the not too distant future

Sounds good. She up for A levels?

Offline Thrasymachus

Sounds good. She up for A levels?
Don't know.  I didn't ask her.  I guess you could try and ring the agency and ask

DaveMugabe

shes selected the a levels at discretion box